Sarms S-4 log

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Starting s-4 as a bridge into my next cycle. I will be dosing 50mg a day 5 days on 2 days off. Quick question, how should split the dosage for 50mg? 2 or 3 times a day?

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 1

Stats:
Height- 6'1
Weight- 215 lbs
Body Fat- 18%

At this point I'm trying to recomp. I have lost a lot of fat over the last 9 months as I used to be about 70 pounds heavier. I also lost a lot of my strength and mass. Will be trying to burn bodyfat while gaining some strength. I hope this log helps to shed some more light on Sarms.

Decided to do 60mg and split it into 3 doses 20/20/20. No lift today. 5 days on 2 days off is my protocol

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
20/20/20 is fine for 60mg, if you were doing 50mg then 25/25 would probably be easier.

I've just started week 4 of my S4 run. I'm doing 25mg AM/25mg PM 5-on/2-off. I haven't noticed any vision issues and I'm also taking AI Perform to fight off any possible suppression. I was going to stop the run after 4 weeks but with no sides I'll probably extend the run to 6 weeks. The strength increases kicked-in towards the end of week 2 and I've had a noticeable increase completed reps/weight lifted in every workout since then with several PRs. I'm on a slight (around 250-300) calorie deficit and after 3 weeks I've lost 1% in BF and 1/2" of my waist.

Good luck with your run.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
20/20/20 is fine for 60mg, if you were doing 50mg then 25/25 would probably be easier.

I've just started week 4 of my S4 run. I'm doing 25mg AM/25mg PM 5-on/2-off. I haven't noticed any vision issues and I'm also taking AI Perform to fight off any possible suppression. I was going to stop the run after 4 weeks but with no sides I'll probably extend the run to 6 weeks. The strength increases kicked-in towards the end of week 2 and I've had a noticeable increase completed reps/weight lifted in every workout since then with several PRs. I'm on a slight (around 250-300) calorie deficit and after 3 weeks I've lost 1% in BF and 1/2" of my waist.

Good luck with your run.
Nice man. I like the fact that the gains are keepable as well on sarms. Good job on your cycle, looks like it treated you well. I'm hoping for some good results

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 4

I actually started s4 on Saturday even though I put day one was on Sunday. Nothing to report so far. No sides, no effects really that I have noticed. From what I heard it takes 2-4 days to kick in so we will see. Ill update every couple of day or when something happens.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Update: Got Iforce lights out in the mail today. Fixing to start my first dose tonight! Interesting to see how the s4 and lights is going to turn out. I am also on Anabeta from Pes. Quite a stack I have going. Plus all the other staples like creatine nitrate, multi, protein, fish oil, etc. Im also going to mention that I'm taking cycle guard just in case. I understand sarms have been shown to be relatively safe on values (excluding s4 being slightly suppresive) but just taking precautions.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 5

Last night was my first night of lights out. Didn't have a good night sleep at all!! I was sweating and super hot and it took me forever to fall asleep. I took one pill an hour before bed and the other pill right when I got into bed. Ill try two at the same time tonight to see how it works out.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 6

Total 360 with lights out last night. I was out cold! Great sleep!

I'm not sure Anabeta has kicked in yet. I haven't felt any extra hunger or anything like that. Will be waiting for the signs.

As for S4, I'm pretty sure I experienced a vision side yesterday. I was walking into a building and it took like 15 extra seconds for my eyes to adjust. It was kinda trippy. I don't know if its placebo or not but I feel like my endurance is higher than usual. I can't wait for the strength gains to come.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Total 360 with lights out last night. I was out cold! Great sleep!

I'm not sure Anabeta has kicked in yet. I haven't felt any extra hunger or anything like that. Will be waiting for the signs.

As for S4, I'm pretty sure I experienced a vision side yesterday. I was walking into a building and it took like 15 extra seconds for my eyes to adjust. It was kinda trippy. I don't know if its placebo or not but I feel like my endurance is higher than usual. I can't wait for the strength gains to come.
I used s4 at a single 30mg dose only on days i worked out (usually 2 on 1 off or 2 on 2 off) and STILL had vision sides. Light to dark, adjustment time was delayed buy 10-20 seconds.

* always took my dose preworkout, about 30-45 mins before due to the four hour half life.

mrrussy

Awards
I dont get sarms, iv been taking 12.5mg of osta and 25mg of s4 for a week and im shut down like crazy my gf noticed that my balls are around half their original size now sorry for such a random post just wanted to throw this out there

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont get sarms, iv been taking 12.5mg of osta and 25mg of s4 for a week and im shut down like crazy my gf noticed that my balls are around half their original size now sorry for such a random post just wanted to throw this out there
Testicular atrophy doesnt mean your shut down, bloods are the only way to know

mrrussy

Awards
well i did have alot! of trouble holding a erection seriously what the hell is in this stuff, it took superdrol 3 weeks to cause atrophy and a noticeable shut down and this stuff just kills me in a week. so much for sarms not being suppressive.... so what should i do? im stopping the cycle i have some nolva on hand and titanium xl. Will this be enough? sorry for hijacking the thread

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i did have alot! of trouble holding a erection seriously what the hell is in this stuff, it took superdrol 3 weeks to cause atrophy and a noticeable shut down and this stuff just kills me in a week. so much for sarms not being suppressive.... so what should i do? im stopping the cycle i have some nolva on hand and titanium xl. Will this be enough? sorry for hijacking the thread
Thatll be fine, but again; testicular atrophy doesnt always mean your shut down, erection strength could be a raise in prolactin.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I used s4 at a single 30mg dose only on days i worked out (usually 2 on 1 off or 2 on 2 off) and STILL had vision sides. Light to dark, adjustment time was delayed buy 10-20 seconds.

* always took my dose preworkout, about 30-45 mins before due to the four hour half life.
I have been debating if I should do a 5 on 2 off protocol but right now I'm just taking it continuous throughout the week. Your log with ostarine actually propelled me to try Sarms! Thanks for your input

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I have had no drop in libido thus far. If anything it has raised it. Boys are still hanging nice and low. I plan on running Daa for a short pct afterwards or if I feel the need of a serm than I have about 3 bottles of clomid. I don't expect to use them though.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
*Update*

I decided today that after my s4 run I will be jumping into a Epistane cycle. Have two bottles of Rpn havoc ready to use! Im going to save my halodrol and trenazone and stack them for a cycle around december/January.

mrrussy

Awards
where did you get your sarms from i got mines at unique chems i mean the gains are sick i look twice as wide and really full everyone is noticing it, i didnt expect sarms to be this strong

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
where did you get your sarms from i got mines at unique chems i mean the gains are sick i look twice as wide and really full everyone is noticing it, i didnt expect sarms to be this strong
I actually cannot tell you where I got my sarms. Rules. But since you mentioned where you got yours from, how do you like it?

mrrussy

Awards
low doses of osta and s4 id say its like superdrol on steroids... idk the positive and the negatives. I look really full veins are visible in my arms and shoulders legs went from 22.5 to 23 and arms from 15.5 to 16 in a week. I dont think that was supposed to happen. Thats why asked where you got your stuff because im guessing the quality and the potency of the sarms can vary. I really dont like being shut down like this because i do have a sex life, my balls are literally what they looked like from a 3 week superdrol cycle and my little friend barely works. Im gonna take a month or two off and run these one at a time, I want to see which one of them is that suppressive. P.S. idk if this matters but i injested the sarms in a capsule, I poured 12.5mg of osta and 25mg of s4 into one capsule in the morning. maybe that was the reason i got such side effects.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 7

Vision sides from s4 are becoming more prominent. Adjusting from light to dark is longer everytime I go in and out buildings. Haven't noticed night vision issues yet. Will be on the lookout. Endurance is definitely up though. Ill keep adding weight so I can take advantage of this and gain some strength.

Ill be checking my bodyfat at the end of this cycle but as of right now I'm 217. I have gained two pounds. My weight fluctuates so much it isn't funny but ill weigh again Sunday so I can gauge it weekly.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 10

I hurt my hip last thursday. Pretty sure it has to do with the hip joint. Pretty mad but what can you do.

Here is something I noticed with he lights out and s4. If I take the lights out within 3-4 hours after I have taken the s4 the lights out doesn't seem to work. I have trouble sleeping. If I take it after the 4 hours I knock out. Interesting.

S4 Is kicking in. My endurance on my lifts is great, slowly adding reps to each lift. The vision sides seem to be in full effect as well. Night vision and adjusting is troublesome.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Day 10

I hurt my hip last thursday. Pretty sure it has to do with the hip joint. Pretty mad but what can you do.

Here is something I noticed with he lights out and s4. If I take the lights out within 3-4 hours after I have taken the s4 the lights out doesn't seem to work. I have trouble sleeping. If I take it after the 4 hours I knock out. Interesting.

S4 Is kicking in. My endurance on my lifts is great, slowly adding reps to each lift. The vision sides seem to be in full effect as well. Night vision and adjusting is troublesome.
Have you tried taking it with an AI such as Erase or other? it should help with your sleep.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards

Did you get bloods done after you used the Sarms? Was your estrogen and test levels effected?

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 13

Had to go to the doctor since I have an ear infection. This has been a tough week. Sick and my hip injury has been kicking my butt. Pushing through though! On the bright side my blood pressure is 119/78. Yeah!

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Day 14

I am noticing more acne on my back and chest. I know s4 is androgenic but I dont know if it is from that or the fish oil. I tend to break out when I take it.

Still running strong with 60mg a day! Might switch up the dosage to 30/30. 30 in the morning and 30 preworkout. I haven't noticed any libido change or suppression. Boys are still hanging nice and low. One thing I can pinpoint from the s4 is the vascularity. Veins are popping!

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Also, I have 3 bottles Halo, 2 bottles Epi, 4 bottles trenazone, and 1 bottle m-sten rx. The m-Sten seems so tempting. Anybody have experience with it or care to share some knowledge about it? I really like the sound of it. Im trying to figure out my next cycle.

eric40817

Awards
Any update on the S4? Interested in running this either during a ph cycle or during pct and after

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Well I bridged it into the cycle I am running now. It is obviously not as strong as aas but its decent. I don't think the vision sides are worth it imo. I would much rather try ostarine. I didn't really see any strength gains. I liked the endurance though

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I wouldn't run s4 in pct since it is suppressive. My test after taking it was a def down a little bit