LOG: Test/Mast Cycle - 10 Weeks

ksukhin

Awards
Since I'm currently doing a 10 week cycle of Test E/Mast, 500mg/200mg per week each, injecting twice a week. I'm currently 21 y.o, 170lbs, and 6'1". I'll be working out 6 times a week with one rest day.

I took my first injection about an hour ago right after I showered and I still feel a slight discomfort in the area where I injected. Is that normal?

ksukhin

Awards
Since this is my first cycle I want to try 500 test/ 200 mast. Is there anything I can do to reduce the discomfort after injecting it? How long is it going to last?

ksukhin

Awards
Ok so it's been a week since I first started this cycle and so far I'm feeling pretty great! I'm feeling more energetic at the gym. I don't know if it's the placeebo effect or the gear working but I noticed that I can pump out a few more reps that I could before.

Starting weight: 170lbs
Current weight 172 lbs - I think it's because I ate recently and drank lots of water
Sides: Starting to get some acne, after first injection I got PIP real bad in my thigh but 4 days later I was fine. I did my second injection in the glute, a lot more slow than my first one, preheated the fluid and I had PIP for a day only.

Overall so far so good, I'm working out heavy, trying to eat and sleeping right. It's kind of hard while taking 8 courses this semester.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
PIP is batch dependant.. I'd look around/ask about the lab your using if your concerned really

What are your current lifts ?

ksukhin

Awards
It's not bad now. My first injection wasnt done properly because I ejected too fast. I'm getting acne a lot now. Anything I can do to reduce that side?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Accutane (your source may have it) is extremely popular (20mg) Its the best acne treatment available but beware of its sides

Sunbeds with melanotan 2 is what I've been using, Don't use moisturiser though let the sunbed dry out your skin

ksukhin

Awards
Accutane (your source may have it) is extremely popular (20mg) Its the best acne treatment available but beware of its sides

Sunbeds with melanotan 2 is what I've been using, Don't use moisturiser though let the sunbed dry out your skin
My doctor actually prescribed it to me about two years ago so I can get it again. It ****s with the liver and dries the skin pretty badly. Is it safe to use while injecting? As far as I know, injections don't get processed by the liver so it should be ok no?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
My doctor actually prescribed it to me about two years ago so I can get it again. It ****s with the liver and dries the skin pretty badly. Is it safe to use while injecting? As far as I know, injections don't get processed by the liver so it should be ok no?
Yeah it should be okay.

ksukhin

Awards
Which exercise/muscle?

Overall I notice I've gotten a lot stronger, energy level is higher and need less rest in between sets

ksukhin

Awards
Week 3

Weight: 175 (+5lbs)
Sides: none so far. Acne went away on its own after I stopped ****ing with it and washed my face regurarly and used clindoxyl gel. No longer get PIP. Switch up between glutes each injection.

Work outs are great! I get a solid pump and I'm getting stronger.

Incline and flatbench dumbbell press: from 60lbs to 70-75lbs

Curls: from 25-30lbs to 40lbs. From 70lbs to 90-100lbs

Dumbbell Shoulders: from 40lbs to 65lbs

Deadlifts: maxing out at 2 plates