Shock's GOTIME Log. (Test Prop/Superdrol/Epistane)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Shock'a GOTIME log!! (Test Prop/SuperDrol/Masteron/Winstrol)

First pin just went down. Cherry = Popped. Right in the QUAD. Hitting Legs today to work some blood into the muscle.
SD was also dosed. 10MG at around 10.

This WILL be my first run with Injectables. I've done 2 PH cycles, Epistane, and a HDrol/Max LMG stack. SARMs also. I'm 21, 235, 6'4" and currently 14%BF.

I have preloaded:
Hawthorne Berry
Grape Seed
Fish Oil
CoQ10
Phytosterols
Red Yeast Rice
NAC
Milk Thistle

And I'm continuing them during the cycle. As well as Animal Pak.

Here's the current Layout:

Weeks:
1-10 Test Prop: 150 MG EOD
1-3 SuperDrol: 20/20/20
3-7 Masteron Prop: 90 MG EOD
6-10 Winstrol (Oral): 50 MG ED
1-10 Exemestane: 12.5MG EOD
1-10 HCG: 500iu/week (2 Pins/Week)

11: GNrH: 100 MCG (Once)
11-14 Torem: 120/90/60/60
11-12 Exemestane: 8 MG EOD
11-14 Universal Sterol Complex
11-14 SNS DAA
11-14 MK-677

I laid everything out as well as my research found suitable. I feel I have every base covered the best I can, and I've assessed the risks.

I kept SD dosed low, and a short amount of time at the beginning, even though I know Prop will kick in fast. The HCG, as known, should make PCT much more smooth and successful. The Windtrol towards the end should Solidify what is actually gains, and give a nice Recomp as I plan to peak around the time the cycle ends and cut some fat.

I feel like I'm ready for this one, but I've never doubted the knowledge of you guys over my own. I'm keeping things as safe as I can, and went with Prop because of the shorter Ester. Let me know if anything should be adjusted, and GET READY for a killer log guys!

My main goals for this log are performance related, even though putting on 15 lbs of muscle would NOT be frowned upon. I train with a NPC Bodybuilder, and we KILL it. I will post workouts when I have time, but rest assured, WORK gets done in the gym. Towards the end of the cycle, once EPI is introduced, Cals will be cut, and more of a RECOMP approach will take the place of the BULK mindset in the beginning. My PCT will be logged as well. And I WILL post some bloodwork following the recovery

Time. To. Kill.

-Shock

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Day 1.

Pin: 130MG Test Prop
Dose: 20MG SuperDrol (Split)

Weight: 235.6

_____

Gym: Chest, Delts

Flat Bench Press:
135x20
175x15
205x10
215xDropset

Quad Extension:
190x15
190x15
205x12
215xDropset

Incline Flyes (DB):
25, 30, 35 (Reverse Dropset)
40, 35, 30 (DropSet)

Isolateral Chest Press:
M+90
M+120
M+140

Decline Perfect Push-ups:
30, 30, 30

Lateral Raise (Delt):
25, 30, 35, 40
40, 30, 20

JumpRope:
50x4

I hit the Quad extensions to work as much blood into the injection site as possible. Read about this helping with PIP. Plus, I figured a little extra GH secretion wouldn't hurt. ;)

Didn't notice much today. A really sick pump though. Not sure if its mental or not. Definitely motivated for this run though. It's going. To. Be. Epic.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Im dosing 20mg sd aswell. Same brand.

Get it in

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
In.

Im dosing 20mg sd aswell. Same brand.

Get it in
Sickness. Kill time.

I just picked up some PowerFULL and Super Cissus by USPLabs.
Should I save them both for PCT??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sickness. Kill time.

I just picked up some PowerFULL and Super Cissus by USPLabs.
Should I save them both for PCT??
The cissus may save your joints on cycle.

Howd the pin go? Smooth? Were you nervous a lil bit lol

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
The cissus may save your joints on cycle.

Howd the pin go? Smooth? Were you nervous a lil bit lol
Haha not too nervous man. I was insanely motivated!
I had my boy do my first injection man. It was in the left quad, left side. I didn't feel ANYTHING besides the initial prick. Took about 45 seconds to inject 1.3 ccs, and it was money.
Very minor PIP so far.. Just a little tight. I hit it this morning early and did some quad work, so it may not be too bad.

Either way, I'm sure in the morning it'll feel like I got kicked by a horse.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha not too nervous man. I was insanely motivated!
I had my boy do my first injection man. It was in the left quad, left side. I didn't feel ANYTHING besides the initial prick. Took about 45 seconds to inject 1.3 ccs, and it was money.
Very minor PIP so far.. Just a little tight. I hit it this morning early and did some quad work, so it may not be too bad.

Either way, I'm sure in the morning it'll feel like I got kicked by a horse.
Are you gonna do before and after pics?

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Update:

Day 2:
Weight: 236.8 (+1.2)

Dosing: 20 MG SuperDrol

__

Workout: Biceps, Triceps, Rear Delt
Duration: 50 Min.
Warm Up: Jump Rope: 50x4

I didn't have time to completely track my workout, because I was in a rush to get to work, but it was pretty intense. I'm not sure how fast SD kicks in for me, I've read it can as early as 3 days. Did notice an insane pump during, and a good state of mind.

__

Today, surprisingly, I don't feel like I got kicked by a castrated horse. More so, like a female baby donkey. It's bearable. It hurts to the touch some, and when stretched, but nothing compared to what I've heard! I did a BUNCH of stretching/massaging. I also dipped the vial in some hot water before I drew, so I'm guessing my precautions might have saved me from the worst of PIP.. Definitely can tell I stuck though.

Tomorrow will be Pin #2. We shall see..

Last pin was left quad. Tomorrow will be right quad.

Get strapped in...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So youre pinning eod? Not ed?

Im sure rolling the tissue/muscle where you injected help a lot with the soreness. Great log so far with the detail..keep at it.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
So youre pinning eod? Not ed?

Im sure rolling the tissue/muscle where you injected help a lot with the soreness. Great log so far with the detail..keep at it.
I'm honestly still debating. I've heard to do both. The science behind ED is super tempting. I think I'm going to try it.

I'm pinning 75MG tomorrow and I'm going to try ED.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 3:

Pin: Test Prop 75MG (Right Quad)
Dose: SuperDrol 20MG (Split)

___

Just to catch everyone up, I decided to fight the urge to inject EOD, and pin ED. It keeps bloods as stable as humanly possible and lessens sides. The only reason I wouldn't, would be the monotony of pinning ED..
But after my first Pin on Monday, I freaking love it. I'm sure it'll get old, but I'm not too Puss to give ED a whirl.

Last night the PIP from the first pin in my left quad hit its peak. It was NOT as bad a the stories I've heard, but then again, I expected something similar to the 3 weeks worth of penicillin I received at bootcamp. This wasn't near as bad.
I pinned myself this morning. Was a little shaky being my first time, but it went smooth. I'll be way more comfortable in the morning.

Today, I'm hitting some Cardio, Abs, and Legs. Will update with my weight and workout after it gets done.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Day 3:

Pin: Test Prop 75MG (Right Quad)
Dose: SuperDrol 20MG (Split)

___

Just to catch everyone up, I decided to fight the urge to inject EOD, and pin ED. It keeps bloods as stable as humanly possible and lessens sides. The only reason I wouldn't, would be the monotony of pinning ED..
But after my first Pin on Monday, I freaking love it. I'm sure it'll get old, but I'm not too Puss to give ED a whirl.

Last night the PIP from the first pin in my left quad hit its peak. It was NOT as bad a the stories I've heard, but then again, I expected something similar to the 3 weeks worth of penicillin I received at bootcamp. This wasn't near as bad.
I pinned myself this morning. Was a little shaky being my first time, but it went smooth. I'll be way more comfortable in the morning.

Today, I'm hitting some Cardio, Abs, and Legs. Will update with my weight and workout after it gets done.
Fell in love with injects lol

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
PreWorkout meal:

Fajita Trio from Chilis. Steak, Chicken, and Shrimp? Cilantro lime rice and Black beans?
Yes.
In my mouth.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 4:
Pin: 75 MG Test Prop (Left Delt)
Dose: 20 MG SuperDrol (Split)
6MG Aromasin

I was noticing my left nipple looking a little puffy. I ran the Ostarine directly into this and I had noticed it a little before I started my cycle. Seemed to be flaring a little this morning, so I upped my dose from 8MG EOD to 6MG ED.
Will update on the likes of the Left Nipple..

__

Gym: Back/Abs

Warm up: 1 Mile Run. 8.7 MPH ATW.

Bent Over Row:
95x20
135x15
155x10
175x8
195x8

Lat PullDown:
160x12
180x12
190x8
210x5

Ab Raise Machine:
M+10x25
M+25x25
M+25x25

Seated Row:
110x10
140x8
150x6

Hyper-Extension + Dumbbells
80x15
80x12
90x8

Oblique Twist
MaxX20
MaxX20
MaxX30

_

Workout was INTENSE. It's only Day 4, but pinning ED brought this Prop in Hott. And the SD can kick in at 5 days at 10MG/Day..
I'm feeling good. Hunger is CRAZY.
I've slept like a baby as well.

We shall see..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Day 4:
Pin: 75 MG Test Prop (Left Delt)
Dose: 20 MG SuperDrol (Split)
6MG Aromasin

I was noticing my left nipple looking a little puffy. I ran the Ostarine directly into this and I had noticed it a little before I started my cycle. Seemed to be flaring a little this morning, so I upped my dose from 8MG EOD to 6MG ED.
Will update on the likes of the Left Nipple..

__

Gym: Back/Abs

Warm up: 1 Mile Run. 8.7 MPH ATW.

Bent Over Row:
95x20
135x15
155x10
175x8
195x8

Lat PullDown:
160x12
180x12
190x8
210x5

Ab Raise Machine:
M+10x25
M+25x25
M+25x25

Seated Row:
110x10
140x8
150x6

Hyper-Extension + Dumbbells
80x15
80x12
90x8

Oblique Twist
MaxX20
MaxX20
MaxX30

_

Workout was INTENSE. It's only Day 4, but pinning ED brought this Prop in Hott. And the SD can kick in at 5 days at 10MG/Day..
I'm feeling good. Hunger is CRAZY.
I've slept like a baby as well.

We shall see..
Your aromasin dose is on the low side for pinning 75mg 7x a week/520mg ew.

Oh and i see you, pullin the 205 for lat pull downs. Yoked bro.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Your aromasin dose is on the low side for pinning 75mg 7x a week/520mg ew.

Oh and i see you, pullin the 205 for lat pull downs. Yoked bro.
Think so? Maybe 12 ED?
I know you said 25 EOD earlier, but wouldn't 12ED keep is more stable? Not to mention that its easier to remember when you run something ED.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
ALSO -

I got some Masteron in today..
Considering stacking it with the Test/Epistane at the end of my cycle. Either that, or saving it for the next go around.
I got a referral discount from my source, and he only had 2 bottles left anyway, so I got HOOKED UP on it. Couldn't pass it.

Test/Mast/Epi?
Very sick last 4-6 weeks.. Just saying.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day: 5
Weight: 238.4 (+2.8 )

Pinned: 75MG Test P (Right Delt)
Dosed: 20 MG SuperDrol
12MG Exemestan3

___

So, last night I PASSED out. Right before I slammed an insane protein shake, and a huge plate of Chicken Parmesan from Olive Garden. This was around 10PM.
I woke up at 3AM STARVING. Drank an RTD, passed back out.
This morning at 630AM I woke up STARVING again. I'm pounding water, and still looking vascular. It's sick.

Today I'm moving, so I may not make it to the gym. I'm going to try to squeeze it in.

So far, feeling AMAZING.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Great updates bro glad its going well! Keep killing it
Thanks my man! This is helping a lot with tracking progress.

I also just weighed in, and update the "Day 5" post. Looks like the glycogen retention is coming on STRONG. 8)

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 6:

Pin: 75MG Test Prop (Left Quad)
Dose: 20MG SuperDrol
12MG Exemestane

__

First things first:
I'm DEFINITELY dialing the Aromasin dose down. Joints were achey, I was pissy, and I felt like I wasn't as pumped. I think I knocked the Estro down too much too fast, but I'll know tomorrow when I dose it lower.
The PIP from my Pin today has been INTENSE. I normally can't really feel it until the next day, but BOY. I felt it even during. Haha. Not good. The price of Prop though..
The SD is definitely retaining some glycogen. I don't think it's FULLY kicked in yet though. Tomorrow will be 1 week exactly.. Hopefully it'll be DDAY.

I'm starting a new split TOMORROW. I will post it. It's going to be intense.

Tonight, my workout was pretty fire.

Gym: Chest and Biceps

I will post the workout tomorrow, but it was great. Went in feeling ALPHA. I'm going to get my roommate to hook the pics up too!!

Would be nice to get some followers up in here!! :8

-Shock

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
UPDATE:

Day 6:

Pin: 75MG Test Prop (Left Quad)
Dose: 20MG SuperDrol
12MG Exemestane

__

First things first:
I'm DEFINITELY dialing the Aromasin dose down. Joints were achey, I was pissy, and I felt like I wasn't as pumped. I think I knocked the Estro down too much too fast, but I'll know tomorrow when I dose it lower.
The PIP from my Pin today has been INTENSE. I normally can't really feel it until the next day, but BOY. I felt it even during. Haha. Not good. The price of Prop though..
The SD is definitely retaining some glycogen. I don't think it's FULLY kicked in yet though. Tomorrow will be 1 week exactly.. Hopefully it'll be DDAY.

I'm starting a new split TOMORROW. I will post it. It's going to be intense.

Tonight, my workout was pretty fire.

Gym: Chest and Biceps

I will post the workout tomorrow, but it was great. Went in feeling ALPHA. I'm going to get my roommate to hook the pics up too!!

Would be nice to get some followers up in here!! :8

-Shock
Haha i know huh. I'm still here bro . Glad things are going well. Interested in updates

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres more people subbd then you think.

The detail is good keep at it.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Day 7:

Weight: 238.6 (+3.0)

Pin: Test P 75 MG (Right Quad)
Dose: SuperDrol 20MG

___

Gym: Legs/Shoulders/Traps

Squat:
135x15
225x15
275x8
315x6 (Drop to..). \
225x10 (Drop to...). > PR!!!!
135x10 /

Military Press:
95x12
115x10
135x8
145x6

Leg Extensions:
130x15
170x10
210x8
240x6 (Dropset) PR!

Front Raises:
Rack Runs ^ to 35. X2

Hamstring Curls:
15x70
12x95
10x135

Shrugs:
135x20
225x10
245x8
245x8

Calf Raises (Double Clutch):
225x20
275x15
315x10

Cardio: 1.5 Mi.

______

Strength = $$$$!!!!!
That last Dropset on squat was the most intense, blood shedding, tiger thrashing, INSANE set my legs have ever been through. The 6 with 315 I've done before.. But dropping to 10 reps of 225? Never. Never had that much left. I felt like I could've easily pushed to 8 reps of 315. Very full workout.

I think the SuperDrols lethargy kicked my tail yesterday. I felt like hammered dog tail. But the strength? Insane feeling. It should be PR central from here on out.

Also, I'm adding in the Masteron. New layout will be:

1-10 Test P 75MG ED
1-3 SuperDrol 20MG ED
3-6 Masteron P 50MG ED
6-10 Epistane 40MG ED

Money?? Money.

____

Will post today's update in a little...
Net is getting turned on in my new Apartment today. Pics will come THEN. And my boy who is doing his Bulk before his contest Prep right now is doing a similar cycle. His pics will be posted as well, so you can see his progress also. He's on:

1-10 Test P (80Mg ED)
1-3 Anadrol (Don't know Dose)
4-10 Mast P (75MG ED)

He pinned the same day as me. So. Will post.

-Shock

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ham on the squats brotherman. It should be a cake walk from this point on..

Hammer carbs for the sd, lethargy is creepin up on me as well.. yawing/tired through the day.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Day 8:

Pin: 75Mg Test Prop (Left Delt)
Dose: 20Mg SuperDrol (Split)
8MG Aromasin

__

Just pinned. I must admit, the constant pinning of Test P is a pain in the dick. Pinning the left Delt also sucks because aspirating with one hand can get difficult and cause some unwanted needle moving inside the skin. = Bad PIP tomorrow. Either way, no pain, no gain. So GTFOI.

About to head to work, then hit the gym later.
Then?
COD. If you XBox, freaking HMU son.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

WOW. Just stepped off the Scale...
First, let me note this. My vascularity has been STUPID, I've been borderline dehydrated, and I feel DRY.

Weight: 241.4 (+5.8 )
Start: 235.6

Day 8, and I'm up 5.8 lbs.
Must be Glycogen CITY.

Attachments

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Vascularity shot. This is right now.. Right at the weigh in.
Was NOT this veiny last week.

Attachments

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 9

Pin: Test Prop 75MG (Right Delt)
Dose: SuperDrol 20Mg (Split)
Aromasin 10MG

____

PIP from yesterday is HORRIBLE today. Definitely the worst I've had all cycle. Haven't weighed in today, and may not. The next 2 days are supposed to be off days, but I might throw in some cardio or Abs.
Had a rough night last night, so well see what's next. No matter what, killing it is in the future. Ready for this soreness to lessen from these ED injections.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 10
Weight: Same As Above

Dose:
75 MG Test Prop (Left Quad)
20 MG SuperDrol
12 MG Aromasin

____

Okay, it's time for my rant.

I read so much about pinning Prop ED because of the 48 hour half life, and the fact that at pinning EOD if pinned perfectly, it's still half gone. My goal was to avoid the half-to-full spike in the bloods.
I also originally thought, as I was told, PIP gets unnoticeable eventually. I hardly believe that now that I've read that it's the Acid from the Prop ester giving the pain. Nice to know. That Ester isn't going anywhere, so neither is the PIP.
I will say that the PIP doesn't bother me half as bad as the mental struggle of sticking a needle in myself ED. It's hard as hell to develop a split around PIP and I don't look forward to popping TNol before every session.
So...

I'm going back to the original 150MG EOD route. For now anyway. I'm going to see if the sides worsen. With my ancillaries, I've heard MANY cases of EOD being fine. And if its half gone by the next pin, it leaves 75Mg still active which was my ED dose.. So..
I basically feel like I'm wasting time, needles, etc.

Also:
At the start of week 3, I'm bringing in 80MG EOD of Mast Prop. Low sides, sick recomp results. I look forward to it. I'm running 3.5 weeks of it, then going to the proposed Epistane. Or maybe I'll get more Mast? We will see.

___

GYM: Chest/Biceps

This post is long enough already, so I'll edit the workout in later. I DID hit a PR of 225x3. Very pumped. I haven't put 225 on the bar for a set since before BootCamp. Stoked the hell out of me.
Not to mention my Vascularity is outta control.

___

I can tell the SD is doing some WORK on my liver. My appetite has plummeted which is a telltale sign of Liver Stress. I'm upping my NAC and Milk Thistle dosages tonight. I ALSO feel warm 24/7 and at night it's the WORST. SD maybe?

___

We will see.
Tomorrow I'm pinning 150MG of Prop.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
UPDATE:

Day 13
Dose: 30 MG SuperDrol
12.5 MG Aromasin

__

As I started on day 10, I went back to 150Mg EOD. My next pin, tomorrow, for the start of week 3 will look like this:
150 MG Test Prop
100 MG Masteron Prop

I upped the SuperDrol today because I wasn't having any bad sides from it. No sides at all actually. Not even back pumps. I'm going to see how it feels at 30, since I only have a few days left to run it anyway.

Very excited to see how this Masteron plays out!!
I also have some Winstrol coming in! I'm most likely switching the Epi for Winny to be as lean as possible as the cycle ends...

Updating with Pics/Workouts later today. I have been killing it, i promise.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The test negates any lethargy youd get from the sd. Im only getting slight back pumps. Your weight up any? You should be on swoll mode with everything your runnin big bro

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
I'm up a few pounds. Around 6 from the start. Not bad for 10 days keeping it clean.

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
30 MG OF SUPERDROL IS FREAKING AMAZING.

Pumps were so insane. Strength was stupid. And omg.. The FINEST chick I've ever seen in my life was doing shoulders behind me. In yoga pants. With a half sleeve. And visible abs through her shirt.
Lord help me..

Anyway..

___

I hit a Kai Greene style Leg Workout, and through in some Shoulders. I'm killing delts every chance I get on this one because I feel it's where I lack. I hit a PR of 10x315 on squat. Next time, I'm upping the weight a little.. But I've been hesitant to go over 315 without a belt.
The back pumps during squat had me wanting to lay down. But I felt so freaking intense.

Maybe it's because I weigh 240, but I wasn't seeing much from Super at 20MG. And maybe, just maybe, today would've been the "kick in" day for 20 to tell..
But 30 ROCKED my world.
Stand by for sides...

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
Day 14:

Pin: 150 MG Test Prop
90 MG Masteron Prop

Dose: 30 MG SuperDrol (Split)
8MG Aromasin

__

I dropped the Aromasin dose with the addition of Masterons AI properties. I will note that the Pin wasn't as smooth now that the Mast is added. Stung going in. Anyone felt similar with Masteron??

Will update as day goes on. Motivated.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 7