MOST EFFECTIVE AND HEALTHY H-DROL

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what r u asking? for a certain clone or cycle? pretty much all legitimate clones will be the same and not healthy at all lol

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
yea that any any other support, SERM or PCT. im probably getting halotest25 and h-drol

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
23/185/cardio and been training 2 years 1-2 hrs 3-5 days a week

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you cant even aswer thise yourself, then its time to go learn something. no one is gonna take the time to spoon feed you step by step breakdown. this **** is potentially dangerous

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
well i read 6-7 weeks i just wanted to obtain others advise/experiences

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yea that any any other support, SERM or PCT. im probably getting halotest25 and h-drol
judging by this statement your not ready for anabolics.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You should be researching for at least a year before getting into all of that. Use Google. Everything is there.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well i read 6-7 weeks i just wanted to obtain others advise/experiences
you didnt read 6-7 weeks dont try to lie. you probly thought about it for 6-7 weeks. only took me 1 day to find a good serm source with dozens of reviews.

simplycut

simplycut

Awards
im sorry i thought i did, what would u suggest then?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i would suggest spending spare time reading for awhile. look up "hdrol bible" on google and youll get a good article on it. learn every step inside and out incase something goes wrong like sickness, injury, unlikely but possible sore/itchy nips, pumps, headaches, insomnia, lethargy, all that type of stuff. most of which a unlikely on hdrol, but are posible