1T/4AD/4OHT Transdermal Cycle Impressions

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'm not the log type guy (sorry).
But I like to keep track weekly of how my cycles goes (ov everything, not just PH/PS).
Considering that this information may be useful for other people here, here we go.

This is my second cycle.
After a long research I decided for a transdermal only route, with pre-made compounds.
I'm using LG LGP Hydroxytest and Dermabolics Big1 to make about this initial daily dosage:

180mg 1-Test / 200mg 4AD / 100mg 4OHT

I apply the trans twice a day, morning and night, after showering/washing the chosen area.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
first week

The first week went almost unnoticed.
It seems nothing kicked in yet. Stable weight, a little fluctuating (which happens when i'm NOT on cycle).
Good strenght, but nothing major to report.

A slight appetite increase from day 2. Probably placebo ("I wanna bulk!").
No sides at all. Little warming/burning sensation on areas where I apply Big1, but definitely no itch or reddish skin.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 8

Most people report a 5-7 days to this kind of stuff to kick in so i was a bit disappointed, thought to be a non-responder.
So i decided to raise the dosage a bit:

I'm running 233mg 1-Test, 250mg 4AD and 125mg OHT now.

Libido always over the roof.
I dont think to be retaining water.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 11

Weight is definitely going up nicely (+2.5 lbs) and the trend in the last 4 days has been of gain every day, despite a lot of unwanted cardio I had to do during the weekend and a couple of meals skipped (sigh).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 12 - hmmm

Yesterday night I've not been very careful at applying the transdermals.
I think i rubbed my pecs (and nipples) too much and before going bed my left nipple was a bit itchy at the touch and harder than the right one.
This morning was the same, but now (afternoon) its getting better.

My thought is that its just an irritation.
I always been careful to go aorund the nipples previously, but yesterday I was tired and lightminded that i did not think about that and i rubbed the gel all over my chest.
I have Nolva on hand and E-Form (Formestane) spray coming in my mail in a couple of days.
I will not apply anything near my nipples til the end of the week, but I'm stil a bit worried.

Anyway I reduced the 4AD dosage today and I'm waiting and see...

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
How's the titty Syr?

Yesterday night I've not been very careful at applying the transdermals.
I think i rubbed my pecs (and nipples) too much and before going bed my left nipple was a bit itchy at the touch and harder than the right one.
This morning was the same, but now (afternoon) its getting better.

My thought is that its just an irritation.
I always been careful to go aorund the nipples previously, but yesterday I was tired and lightminded that i did not think about that and i rubbed the gel all over my chest.
I have Nolva on hand and E-Form (Formestane) spray coming in my mail in a couple of days.
I will not apply anything near my nipples til the end of the week, but I'm stil a bit worried.

Anyway I reduced the 4AD dosage today and I'm waiting and see...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Syr I wouldnt worry about it bro - if you get 1-test on your nipple its going to get itchy/hard/sore. On that amount of 4AD (250mg), you shouldnt be seeing much in the way of estrogenic sides, especially with the OHT.

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
How's the titty Syr?
False alarm :D
It was just the irritation. Today i got back at the normal dose of the stuff.

I'm keeping my eyes very open looking at my nipples at least twice a day when i apply the trans ;)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 13

Syr I wouldnt worry about it bro - if you get 1-test on your nipple its going to get itchy/hard/sore. On that amount of 4AD (250mg), you shouldnt be seeing much in the way of estrogenic sides, especially with the OHT.
Yes, you are right. I was just lightminded and didnt skip the nipples.
But this is my first cycle with a wet/estrogenic compound, not to mention first transdermal cycle at all. 250mg 4AD is not much, but i'm not heavy ;)
24mg 4ohn worked great for me... this stuff is doing less than i thought,

I think today i'm feeling a bit of water retention. I'll see how it goes and eventually i'll add the formestane ED (i fear i will get it not sooner than monday).
I just weighted myself before going to bed and i'm about 0.5lbs up. The gains arent huge, but are steady and I like this.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
So your up 3 lbs total with decent strength gains at about the 2 week mark. I would say that is pretty good. Hopefully your in for a good ride. Can you do me a favor and pick out 3 or so of your mass building exercises and post the weight and reps used at the start and the end of the cycle. I am interesed in how much strength you gain from this combo at your moderate dose.

Thanks!

Yes, you are right. I was just lightminded and didnt skip the nipples.
But this is my first cycle with a wet/estrogenic compound, not to mention first transdermal cycle at all. 250mg 4AD is not much, but i'm not heavy ;)
24mg 4ohn worked great for me... this stuff is doing less than i thought,

I think today i'm feeling a bit of water retention. I'll see how it goes and eventually i'll add the formestane ED (i fear i will get it not sooner than monday).
I just weighted myself before going to bed and i'm about 0.5lbs up. The gains arent huge, but are steady and I like this.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
So your up 3 lbs total with decent strength gains at about the 2 week mark. I would say that is pretty good. Hopefully your in for a good ride. Can you do me a favor and pick out 3 or so of your mass building exercises and post the weight and reps used at the start and the end of the cycle. I am interesed in how much strength you gain from this combo at your moderate dose.
Strenght is not my main goal. I can get it without gear. The strenght gains are normal for me. I dont think they have improved due to the PHs. I'm still on CEX btw and that is responsible of a good part of my strenght gains, since when i started it.
I'm a ecto and I always try to raise the weights every week on most excercises.

What is damn hard for me is to get weight. My goal for this cycle is 15lb (7kg) of LBM, *after PCT*, that is net of the the water weight. I will finish the cycle with 2 weeks of Superdrol to reach this goal.
Also, by the end of the year I need to know if i respond well to these compounds (I had doubts the first week) cause i have to stock em up.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 14

I had a good workout (chest, delts and tri) today.
A guy who is pretty huge and is ALWAYS at the gym the time I go, made a remark about me packing some muscles :)
I just smiled and said "Yeah, i'm working (out) hard".
He's one of the few guys in my gym who knows what are Prohormones but his knowledge starts and ends at 1-AD.
This epidode made me in a very good mood for all the day :D

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 17

I had too much "cardio" yesterday, so i delayed my workout for tomorrow.
I ate a LOT for dinner and in my pre-bad mesurement i'm up another lb (totalling 4)
It seems the stasis in my weight gains has stopped for good. My morning weight is always half lb less.
So, i'll see tomorrow.
Now i'm going to take a nap before Superdrol second chat.

[edit: it was day 17 not 16 ;) ]

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 20

Due to a slight irritation on my left bicep, I've been applying the transdermal on my legs only for 2 days.
The sunbed made this worse (****, i didnt think about that).
I've just breen using a skin moisturizing cream (good for the drying effect of the sunbed too).
Anyway, I'm fine today.
I decided to give another day of break to my biceps and shoulders and I put the trans on my back (lower in the morning and higher in the evening).

So far so good. No weight fluctuation in the past 3 days, which is a good sign for me.
In fact at today night measurement. I'm up another lb (+5lbs from the start of the cycle).
I'm holding some water, but it doesnt seem too much.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I decided to give another day of break to my biceps and shoulders and I put the trans on my back (lower in the morning and higher in the evening).
Another 2 weeks and you wont be able to reach your back!!:)

BV

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Another 2 weeks and you wont be able to reach your back!!:)

BV
Hehehe
I'm still quite flexible...

but i hope to put on at least other 5lbs before starting Superdrol (which will make the water pooof).
Did u check my thread on DS forum called "Body recomp and something"?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 24

The weight is going up (+6 lbs total), slowly but steady and I'm pleased so far. Water retention seems stable. I may decide to use Vitex or not on cycle, depending on the bubble look or on eventual BP raise.

When one of the following conditions will happen, I will stop the cycle:
a) The gains stops
b) the planned 6 weeks elapses
c) Superdrol arrives

Update on the titty thing: ;)
I see a slightly different *color* of my skin in a circle area around my nipples, like there is a bit of subcutaneous fat, more marked on the left pec.
There is nothing strange at the touch, nor i have any itch. It could be a very mild pseudogyno or it could be nothing (i'm bulking after all).
Hormones unbalance someone says...
And i noticed no difference since i started formestane (3 days).
Boh... I'm continuing form anyway. And I have Nolva on hand but i hope to not need it before PCT.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 28 - end of cycle

Final gains: 6.5 lb
I have to say that I expected more. But i packed very few fat and how much water... we'll see in the very next few days. My guess is that its 0.5-1 lb.

Conditon (A) verified during this week.
NOT having Superdrol on hand or within next week, due to the fucking morons of fedex&customs, I decided to end my cycle today.
Moreover, I dont have neither 7OH (was in my SD shipment), nor fenugreek, altough the latter should arrive during next week.
I have Microlactin on had but it has no sense using it since I cant run LX at the moment.

On 25th dec I will start PCT. Being the cycle shorter than I initially planned, I'm going with the following:

PCT
week 1: Nolva (40), 6oxo (600mg)
week 2: Nolva (30), 6oxo (600mg), Fenugreek (1040)
week 3: Nolva (20), 6oxo (300mg), Fenugreek (1560)
week 4: Nolva (20), 6oxo (300mg), Fenugreek (2080)

I may decide to not take fenugreek and take vitex instead, since i have it on hand. I'd like some input on this.
I will add 7OH as soon as I get it.

Normal supps that i will continue taking during PCT:
Milk Thristle (600mg)
NAC (1200mg)
CEX (never stopped on cycle and would be idiot to stop on PCT)
Body Octane (I love CM)
Glucosamine+MSM+Chronidotin+Vit C

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
PCT day 3

I'm following the above PCT plan (hoping fenugreek hit my mailbox within this week).
I had a pleasant surprise yesterday night. the weight was up 1lb, which makes about 0.7 in morning weight.
So the total gains ups to about 7 lbs.

I feel also less bloated, but I have to wait the end of the first PCT week to verify that. My guess is that i got no more than 1lb of water weight.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
PCT day 7

The fenugreek arrived exactly in time to be started on the second PCT week (today).
Since the label says that each cap has

-370 mg seed powder
-170mg extract (4:1)

I'm starting with 3 caps, then I will take 4 caps week 3 and 5 caps the final week.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
due update

At the middle of my PCT i got a BAD flu with complications and intollerance to the antibiotic i took.
Conclusion: off training, poor eating and overal bad-being for 2 weeks. Lost 4 pounds.

The rest of PCT went fine, at the beginning of week3 my nuts were full size again.

Going back to the gym I lost a little strenght too.

Now, 2 weeks after PCT, I recovered 2 of those lbs lost, but I'm not yet at the peak I reached on cycle.

I'm going to stay off a little more and then i'll start a SD cycle.