6 week h-roid (pmag clone) cycle

GodzillaRocks

Awards
Just looking for input. This is my first PH cycle so I want to make sure I am going about it the best way possible. I have read a lot of information on it and cycles and logs.

PH: H-Roid by Hardcore Formulations
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol (25mg caplets) (120 caplets/ 2 bottles)
PCT: Erase by PES
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (25mg caplets) (90 caplets/ 1 bottle)
SERM: Clomid by Generic
Clomiphene (50mg caplets) (30 caplets/ 1 bottle)
Support Supps:
Multi-Vitamin
Multi-Mineral
Milk Thistle
Horny Goat Weed
Stats: 5'8"
Current Weight: 185lbs, 15% bf
Best Weight: 165lbs, 9.5% bf
Goal: To get to around 185lbs and 10% bf (which means about 10lbs lbm)

I will be doing this cycle and then followed by 6 weeks of continuing to cut while doing my best to hold on to gains for a total of 12 weeks.

My main questions are:

1) When should I introduce the PCT and Clomid? At the start of Week 4? I know many threads and users have stated that not much is needed for a H-Roid (P-Mag) cycle but I want to be cautious just in case.

2) Given my height and weight and being my first cycle, what dosages should I start with? I was thinking 50/50/50/75/100/100 for 6 weeks or should I go with 75/75/75/100/100 and a 5 week cycle instead?

3) Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
why do these companies keep making pmag clones with names that sound like hdrol? halotest and h-roid = named by idiots

GodzillaRocks

Awards
I don't know, most people confuse h-roid with h-drol when it's really a p-mag clone.