Test and eq cycle

skilletjack88

Awards
Well I'm probably gonna order my next cycle tomorrow and was wondering if anybody had any opinions that could help me. I'm gonna run test cyp at 500 mg per week and eq (gp bold 200) at 600 mg a week. Any thoughts?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I'm probably gonna order my next cycle tomorrow and was wondering if anybody had any opinions that could help me. I'm gonna run test cyp at 500 mg per week and eq (gp bold 200) at 600 mg a week. Any thoughts?
I've run this cycle + mast-e before. Except I ended up running 750mg Test, 750mg EQ & 300mg Mast-E.

Week 1-4 = Mostly just noticeable jump in libido, some stamina, some weight, some strength.

Weeks 5-8 = EQ starts kicking in. Strength continues to climb. Weight should really be taking off at this point.

Weeks 9-12 = Incredible stamina. Incredible shortness of breath, lol. Might need to consider drawing some blood to reduce hemoglobin count.

Weeks 13+ = A tapering effect of the stack, but the training performance continues to improve. It's no wonder why EQ is the most sought after drug for athletes. Sides are low, water retention is low, but strength, stamina and recovery are impressive. Moreso than Tren.

Higher doses, coupled with other drugs like an AI or Masteron might cause achy joints as it did for me. Be mindful. Do some high-intensity cardio BEFORE the EQ kicks in to help regulate and strengthen your cardiovascular health. Otherwise you'll be huffing and puffing over a 50 yard walk by week 8.