Dose on test,deca,tren cycle

pimp daddy

Awards
Im wanna start a cycle next week. ive done test/ tren before so i was told to through some deca in the mix
i have it all on hand and novadex for pct

5'7
and about 23% bf
29yrs old

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty intense stack...

I couldn't give you a good dosage for the deca because I have never looked into it but test you could run around 500mg/week, and tren at 300. In which case you should probably keep the deca low dosed....and make sure you have plenty of caber or prami on hand because you WILL see sides from a tren/deca stack.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
dude you either need to do DECA or Tren...not both. You should never ever run two nandrolones/nandrolone derivatives at the same time. Thats a recipe for a prolactin nightmare. Not to mention your gonna be running alot of progestins in your body at the same time. If you run both of those at the same time your gonna have absolutely no sex drive or ability and your just gonna shut down your own hormone production, both testosterone and estrogen. So dont do it, pick one or the other.

pimp daddy

Awards
what should i replace the decca with and at what dosages should i do i was thinking
tren 400 a week
test 500 a week

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
your dosages look good and you dont really need to replace it with anything. If your lookin to bulk throw in an oral kicker like Dbol, anadrol, or SD for the first 4-6 weeks. if you wanna cut down then add primo or winni in the last 6-8 weeks of the cycle.

also make sure you have plenty of caber on hand for prolactin related sides.

pimp daddy

Awards
So that time i was on tren they told me not to do any cardio us that true

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
absolutely not! you can do all the cardio you want on tren. The reason they said that was 'tren cough' might be a side effect if the dose is too high. There is no evidence in any literature that ive been able to find that supports that this 'tren cough' actually exists. theres only anecdotal accounts of it happening.

so they say dont do cardio cause 'tren cough' can make it a pain and actually make your cardio more difficult or worsen your cardio but i think it all depends on the person. if you dont like cardio dont do it, if you get good results and enjoy it, dont change anything and keep with your routine.

pimp daddy

Awards
My buddy gave me l-dex for post i was going to use novedex u heard of l-dex

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy gave me l-dex for post i was going to use novedex u heard of l-dex
As far as I've seen elsewhere, l-dex=liquidex=arimidex. Arimidex is not a.substitute for nolva. Nolva is a SERM and arimidex is an AI.

pimp daddy

Awards
Anything else u recommend to use while on it. Should i do them on same day and needle?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
If your run hCG while on cycle it makes your PCT and recover so much easier. if you can get i would reccomend that especially since you plan on running Tren which is notorious for shutting your down hard!

shannonleigh

Awards
Hey guys sorry to bomb your thread I'm new to this. Just wondering if anyone could give me info as I'm on my 5 week of suss 250 pinning every third day and my nipples are starting to hurt? Not sure what to do any help would be appreciated

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Hey guys sorry to bomb your thread I'm new to this. Just wondering if anyone could give me info as I'm on my 5 week of suss 250 pinning every third day and my nipples are starting to hurt? Not sure what to do any help would be appreciated
Letro 2.5 Mgs/ qd till it goes away you could also throw a serm like nolva or torem in also... Should clear up in a week or two

~ MANotaur