If Dermacrine is not available what DHEA product should I use?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello everyone:

Back on here after a long lay off so been out of the loop so go easy on me . . . Looking do some some research on something to replace dermacrine if the new formula is not released by the time I start my next cycle in March. On another thread someone said as a last resort to use DHEA and if other agree with this then what product line is everyone using?

Again all I'm looking for is something that does what dermacrine does so well and I I was getting a few conflicting reports on some products so now that I'm back and ready to start buying my last few goodies just doing a follow up. So any help or suggestions for my next TBol/StanoDrol cycle would be appreciated.

And while I'm starting a fresh thread if anyone wants to comment on this issue feel free . . .

When dosing TBol can I take my StanoDrol at the same time?

And is everyone still happy and using Cel Cycle Assist & PCT Assist or is these a new product that is just as good or better? . . I know some don't use supports ON Cycle and I respect that theory but for myself I like taking extra protection . . if anyone wants more info on me or my full cycle before they respond drop me a line . . all the best and thanks to anyone who responds

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say look into AMS's 4-ad or FRL's Alpha Bulk. Both are solid. Dermacrine was a DHEA product, so using another DHEA product isn't really a last resort.

I think Cel's cycle assist and PCT are still fairly popular I believe. I've almost always used AI's cycle support product, but now that AMS has their Super Cycle I of course use that now, and am running it currently for a SD cycle.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yes I was actually looking into both of those. Read a few reports of dizziness on Alpha Bulk yeah I think if the good stuff is not available then it will be one of those two. Oh BTW the reason I said it being a last resort as it was stated on another thread that dermacrine converts to a higher level of DHEA but if nothing else use straight DHEA. But I guess in the end if it reduces some of the lethargy during the cycle then all is good. All in all looking forward to the next cycle. Thanks for your input and suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I was actually looking into both of those. Read a few reports of dizziness on Alpha Bulk yeah I think if the good stuff is not available then it will be one of those two. Oh BTW the reason I said it being a last resort as it was stated on another thread that dermacrine converts to a higher level of DHEA but if nothing else use straight DHEA. But I guess in the end if it reduces some of the lethargy during the cycle then all is good. All in all looking forward to the next cycle. Thanks for your input and suggestion.

I think it's Alpha Mass and not Bulk that some have been reporting dizzeness off of lately. Though, from my understanding it is likely due to some high blood pressure when run at higher doses and the supplementation of support supps for B/P seems to take care of the issue.

Also, the increased bioavailablity of Dermacrine was due to it's transport carrier. Both Alpha Bulk and 4-ad use improved methods to increase bioavailability. So, any of the three products we have mentioned so far are markably better than plain oral DHEA capsules.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I would just go to *** and load up on their generic DHEA100 tabs. Thats what i use as part of my PCT and also on and off through out the year. Take a double dose and your g2g. Your right that oral DHEA supps dont have the greatest bioavailabity but if you double the reccomended dose you get more than enough to get the job the job done.

If you wanted....you could bulk buy some DHEA and 7-Keto powder and make your own. Just get all the powders you need and then grab some phlogel...and bam! home made dermacrine

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hello everyone:

Back on here after a long lay off so been out of the loop so go easy on me . . . Looking do some some research on something to replace dermacrine if the new formula is not released by the time I start my next cycle in March. On another thread someone said as a last resort to use DHEA and if other agree with this then what product line is everyone using?

Again all I'm looking for is something that does what dermacrine does so well and I I was getting a few conflicting reports on some products so now that I'm back and ready to start buying my last few goodies just doing a follow up. So any help or suggestions for my next TBol/StanoDrol cycle would be appreciated.

And while I'm starting a fresh thread if anyone wants to comment on this issue feel free . . .

And is everyone still happy and using Cel Cycle Assist & PCT Assist or is these a new product that is just as good or better? . . I know some don't use supports ON Cycle and I respect that theory but for myself I like taking extra protection . . if anyone wants more info on me or my full cycle before they respond drop me a line . . all the best and thanks to anyone who responds
I used dermacrine for half of my last cycle and alpha bulk for the other half alongside hdrol. I didn't notice a difference between the two

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What benefits did you want from a derma alternative? It does a few things. Mood enhancement was the biggest thing I noticed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prototype nutrition, Patrick Arnold's company has a topical dhea spray.

Id use that before dermacrine

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I think it's Alpha Mass and not Bulk that some have been reporting dizzeness off of lately. Though, from my understanding it is likely due to some high blood pressure when run at higher doses and the supplementation of support supps for B/P seems to take care of the issue.

Also, the increased bioavailablity of Dermacrine was due to it's transport carrier. Both Alpha Bulk and 4-ad use improved methods to increase bioavailability. So, any of the three products we have mentioned so far are markably better than plain oral DHEA capsules.

Thanks for correcting me on the Bulk not Mass . . will review further and make my decision from there . . .TY

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
What benefits did you want from a derma alternative? It does a few things. Mood enhancement was the biggest thing I noticed.
Well . . . that is a good question lol . . but seriously, I guess I wanted it to fight off some of the slight lethargy I got last cycle. Nothing major but also wanted to run a test base since I can't do injectables (oh gosh here we go lol!!!!) and I just wanted to try it as I read so much good stuff about it.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Prototype nutrition, Patrick Arnold's company has a topical dhea spray.

Id use that before dermacrine
Cool thanks I'll look into that as it will cut down a bit on the pill popping for the day lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well . . . that is a good question lol . . but seriously, I guess I wanted it to fight off some of the slight lethargy I got last cycle. Nothing major but also wanted to run a test base since I can't do injectables (oh gosh here we go lol!!!!) and I just wanted to try it as I read so much good stuff about it.
If you're already taking stanodrol you should be all set for lethargy/test base.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rs-Transaderm and BULK UP should both work to fight lethargy and work as a "test base"

i've used rs-transderm and it works like a charm

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stano drol isn't a test base
In a PH sense the whole idea of a "test base" is to negate lethargy and keep some gains. Stano does that. Problem solved.
Or better yet, injectable testosterone is my favorite test base. Why not just pin....

steppinRazor

Awards
Rs-Transaderm and BULK UP should both work to fight lethargy and work as a "test base"

i've used rs-transderm and it works like a charm
Yeah transaderm is great but its not worth its weight in gold like ruthless/needto likes to charge. Anyways there's plenty of derma out there and its going to be back soon enough..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah transaderm is great but its not worth its weight in gold like ruthless/needto likes to charge. Anyways there's plenty of derma out there and its going to be back soon enough..
yeah right now the price is steep...if it came down in price a bit....i've tried both and derma doesn't stand a chance

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah right now the price is steep...if it came down in price a bit....i've tried both and derma doesn't stand a chance
You've tried the new formula? I've used both on a few different occasions. I will admit i like that there's less to spread with transaderm but dermas new carrier gives rs a run for their money. The price drop would have to be significant.. The **** used to be $60..how they justify $150 a bottle is beyond words i can express, at least in a polite manner. Derma takes a fat shît on transaderm..

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Again TY for the feed back and input.

I just read on another thread that they are bring back the original shortly so maybe the Gods have answered our prayers lol

Quick side question regarding Stano. Do most of u run it 6 or 8 weeks? It's was suggested to me that I run it 2 weeks past my TBol cycle. Any feelings on this or just run it 6 weeks then PCT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've tried the new formula? I've used both on a few different occasions. I will admit i like that there's less to spread with transaderm but dermas new carrier gives rs a run for their money. The price drop would have to be significant.. The **** used to be $60..how they justify $150 a bottle is beyond words i can express, at least in a polite manner. Derma takes a fat shît on transaderm..
no i haven't tried the new one...never will...would never support the ppl behind it

steppinRazor

Awards
no i haven't tried the new one...never will...would never support the ppl behind it
So what you're telling me is that your opinion on the matter is complete BS. You claim transaderm is superior to a product you've never once tried, simply because your affiliated with ruthless/needto. Way to be objective. Once again a needto rep shamelessly pimps their product with no legitimate ground to stand on. Bravo. Jackass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what you're telling me is that your opinion on the matter is complete BS. You claim transaderm is superior to a product you've never once tried, simply because your affiliated with ruthless/needto. Way to be objective. Once again a needto rep shamelessly pimps their product with no legitimate ground to stand on. Bravo. Jackass.
once again another illiterate AM member....ppl around here need to learn how to read, tried transaderm and dermicrine

a transdermal dhea product is widely suggested as a "test" base so no pimping here...just suggesting the best one from experience

i recommended transaderm because it works, it dries fast and give noticeable results in terms of combating lethargy
dermincrine the original one at least, didn't dry quickly, is a glob of mess, and didn't combat lethargy nearly as well

steppinRazor

Awards
once again another illiterate AM member....ppl around here need to learn how to read, tried transaderm and dermicrine

a transdermal dhea product is widely suggested as a "test" base so no pimping here...just suggesting the best one from experience

i recommended transaderm because it works, it dries fast and give noticeable results in terms of combating lethargy
dermincrine the original one at least, didn't dry quickly, is a glob of mess, and didn't combat lethargy nearly as well
Illiterate?? I think you need to look up the meaning on that word. I was merely pointing out the fact you claim the new derma doesn't stand a chance against transaderm and you haven't even ****ing tried it , nor are you willing to. Your opinion is there for invalid. I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension there big guy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Illiterate?? I think you need to look up the meaning on that word. I was merely pointing out the fact you claim the new derma doesn't stand a chance against transaderm and you haven't even ****ing tried it , nor are you willing to. Your opinion is there for invalid. I think you need to brush up on your reading comprehension there big guy.
you should quit before u embarass urself anymore lol....i tried dermicrine and thats what i was commenting on, u asked if i tried the new one..i said no...no where did i say transaderm was better than the new one or whatever u think u might have read...i said i didn't try it

but my opinion stands that transaderm is the better of the two from my EXPERIENCE...if i didn't experience the new one, it wouldn't be my EXPERIENCE....now go back and re-read things, then stop being a blind hater for no good reason....whenever someone asks for a suggestion of a product i'll always say what product i've had the best experiences with

steppinRazor

Awards
you should quit before u embarass urself anymore lol....i tried dermicrine and thats what i was commenting on, u asked if i tried the new one..i said no...no where did i say transaderm was better than the new one or whatever u think u might have read...i said i didn't try it

but my opinion stands that transaderm is the better of the two from my EXPERIENCE...if i didn't experience the new one, it wouldn't be my EXPERIENCE....now go back and re-read things, then stop being a blind hater for no good reason....whenever someone asks for a suggestion of a product i'll always say what product i've had the best experiences with
The discussion in this thread is about the new derma. You said it doesn't stand a chance. Case closed, idiot.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The discussion in this thread is about the new derma. You said it doesn't stand a chance. Case closed, idiot.
This is the OP:

Hello everyone:

my original post answer this question....i'm done educating you though, it's clear you just want to be a hater for any excuse to hate....have a nice day

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well for what it's worth guys. I enjoyed both points of view as I have never tried either but wanted some feedback and alternatives if time ran out.

What I have found is some products work better for others for whatever reason. But in the end sometimes the wallet dictates what we buy. Doesn't make it right, always just saying.

I'm sure whatever one I pick up will do the job.

Thanks again everyone

steppinRazor

Awards
This is the OP:

Hello everyone:

my original post answer this question....i'm done educating you though, it's clear you just want to be a hater for any excuse to hate....have a nice day
honestly bro you can try to twist it any way you want. your reasoning is flawed at best. im not going to take the time to try and prove my point any further, the posts speak for themselves.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

transaderm I was sent to use by you guys did dry fast, but all I noticed was an increase in estrogenic side effects, do think topical dhea is good for immune system boosting effects, and sense of well being, but this is likely d/t it being a great pro hormone to estrogen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dermacrine sucked so bad, nate felt the need to buy the rights to the product and sell it under contract for the longest time, then decided to use the formula, but add his carrier, in order to save money.
better carrier? possibly, i havn't used pp's dermacrine. but pp isn't selling it anymore any ways.

it went from pp, ntb m, ruthless, to bps, and i dont know who it's with now. all prefered to use different carriers.

everytime you support transaderm, or really anything nate now does, you support the people behind dermacrine, as thats who got him started.

you've probably never been to the pp rep forum and read nates post from when he repped for pp huh?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well either way if they don't release the new or old stuff by months end ill order the Alpha Bulk as everything get stopped and held at the boarder for a few weeks and like my OP stated I'm starting in March. So who know maybe by next, next cycle all the will be sorted out and ill try one of them

Milkman h

Awards
Any updates on a new derma coming out! I want to start my epi cycle! Can't find any info on it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus is now available for order. It is a DHEA based product intended to do exactly as it's name says.
But exactly like derma but can give some of the same benefits.