Ostarine Formeron Log

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Started my ostarine 1-4-13 from a well known source. I haven't seen many detailed logs or finished ones on what it did for them in terms of body fat and lean muscle mass. The most detailed one I have seen is Russianstar and that is about it. My goal in this log is to recomp. and I will post my before and after pics after my 60 day run. I will be at about 3k caloires a day, and will adjust my carbs and protein throughout to see how what my body does better with osta. Will be working out 2 days on 1 day off; HIIT cardio and main body parts day 1, second day compound movements and abs. Some days i'm sure i'll mix it up but that is my goal. I was 7% body fat last year at this time and as you can tell I have gone up. Moving, med school, laziness, and giving myself too many excuses. My stats are:
15%bf
191 lbs
5'8''

I will be dosing it at 25mg for 50 days last ten days tapering to see if it helps at all. Heard shutdown happens or doesn't dose dependent. Toxic or not, I'm on ala, nac, heptatopro and a liver complex with a multi. I will dose one pump of Formeron a day. I have Clomid in case for some reason I'm shutdown that hard. Daa will be on hand as well with Prolactrone. For me, it's still too new to not have this on hand.
I also heard it should have a slight tint of yellow and mine does not have any color at all, but I'm not 100% on that being a true tell.

First dose today, and about an hour and a half in I lit up like I was in a sauna. My hunger hasn't increased at all, and my mood has not changed. I have become incredibly thirsty though.
It did taste horrible, and has the smell of nail polish. Seems typical from this source. Also spilled some in the sink, needless to say I got a little more than 25mg today :lol: No workout today, it's my day off. Will post tomorrow on my workout and pump. Stoked!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Second day, nothing to report but my hunger and the workout I had was awesome. Ostarine gave me a pretty good pump and became a bit more vascular than normal.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It will take about 12 days or so to fully kick in but I got some very decent size and strength gains. Its not well known for adding lots of strength but it did for me. Have fun;)

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Would this be something to take while doing Intermittent fasting? How was the hunger from osta?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Would this be something to take while doing Intermittent fasting? How was the hunger from osta?
I'd say so, it would be interesting to see. I've been eating all day, same with water intake.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
It will take about 12 days or so to fully kick in but I got some very decent size and strength gains. Its not well known for adding lots of strength but it did for me. Have fun;)
I'm pretty stoked, glad you got results! What was your dosing?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Day three: So thirsty I'm constantly licking my lips. I'm soon going to end up like a kid who looks like he has a kool aid mustache but it's really dry lips.
Pumps feel pretty amazing on this stuff. Mood hasn't changed, neither has motivation or sleep. Can't wait for it to really kick in.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Day 4-5 Extremely sore from my workouts. Been on a deficit diet so far, but I'm up to 194.3. Not exactly sure where it's coming from, definitely not water. Formeron is keeping that down. Other than that my libido is strong and my strength feels great in the gym.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, how are you dosing the Formeron? I'm planning to do a similar cycle in a couple of months. I ran a 6 week 17.5mg Osta cycle last Sep/Oct and didn't notice any increase in appetite but there was definitely some suppression (not shutdown) from week 4 onwards.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Subbed, how are you dosing the Formeron? I'm planning to do a similar cycle in a couple of months. I ran a 6 week 17.5mg Osta cycle last Sep/Oct and didn't notice any increase in appetite but there was definitely some suppression (not shutdown) from week 4 onwards.
Just one pump a day for formeron after my shower. Did you have any gains at all?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Ive been on 25mg osta for ... 3 months now? Added 25-30mg mk 677 the last two weeks though. Got a log running as well.

Ive had great strength increases, and the mk 677 has boosted my appetite.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Subbed.

Ive been on 25mg osta for ... 3 months now? Added 25-30mg mk 677 the last two weeks though. Got a log running as well.

Ive had great strength increases, and the mk 677 has boosted my appetite.
Glad to have ya! How are you liking the osta ? If you're running a log here feel free to post a link to it, I'd like to see it. I'm adding in some versa-1 once it gets here :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have ya! How are you liking the osta ? If you're running a log here feel free to post a link to it, I'd like to see it. I'm adding in some versa-1 once it gets here :)

Ive ran osta several times. I enjoy the steady weight/strength increases. Its a wonderful chem lol

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ive ran osta several times. I enjoy the steady weight/strength increases. Its a wonderful chem lol
How often apart do you run yours?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How often apart do you run yours?

It depends, sometimes i take a month or two break or just a couple weeks.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Just one pump a day for formeron after my shower. Did you have any gains at all?
Yes, I was pleased with the gains especially considering that I had practically no negative side effects. I was running a 250 cal deficit and ended up gaining 1.5lbs in weight but lost 1/2" off my waist. I didn't change my training and was doing my usual 3*weight and 2*fasted LISS sessions.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
have you tried s4? Would consider osta better than s4?
Check out the link he posted for his log. He used s4.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you tried s4? Would consider osta better than s4?
Yea i used s4, not really a fan. Vision sides suck, although it does give pretty decent pumps and vascularity. I wont ever be using s4 again though. Osta>s4

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yea i used s4, not really a fan. Vision sides suck, although it does give pretty decent pumps and vascularity. I wont ever be using s4 again though. Osta>s4
Tyga you didn't like the S4!?! Damn bro I was thinking about using it

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
You may like like. Give it a try

I didnt like it, you all may though.
I don't like the vision issues, but I might be down in the summer. The half life is real short.. So if maybe you break up the dosage to 3 does per day maybe it would dampen the sides. 5 on 2 days off.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
10th-15th: Appetite has actually gone down some but I am finally sleeping a bit better. I've gotten down to a consistent 186 in the morning and my lifts have stayed consistent as well. Muscles are nice and dense though and the pumps are getting better by the day. My mood hasn't changed at all, no "alpha male" at all which I wish was there. I don't feel shut down, and libido is still cranking. Testing bodyfat on Wednesday. Sorry for the delay in updates.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't like the vision issues, but I might be down in the summer. The half life is real short.. So if maybe you break up the dosage to 3 does per day maybe it would dampen the sides. 5 on 2 days off.
I was doing eod some weeks and 5 on 2 off deal with 30mg preworkout only and still had the vision side.

I just dont think its worth it

tpsss

Awards
Do you guys notice any fatigue while on ostarine? I'm taking 20mg ostanish a day and the fatigue is crazy, even while on EC stack.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
subbed

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Innn

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sorry guys for the long pause. Had some medical issues and blood tests I had to get done. Will update tonight more on results, running a bad log I apologize.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sorry real post is below my phone sucks.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yeah I fatigue like crazy I'm noticing. My lifting weight and reps have gone down due to it, and I get such insane pumps that it hurts to work out... almost not in the good way. (Never thought I'd say that) I was loving it at first, but it gets annoying. Sprints are close to impossible right now, lacking in cardio. Maybe I need to up my carbs and cals.