Liquid Clenbuterol Cycle Questions

J

josh43551

Awards
I recently purchased a bottle of liquid Clenbuterol 100MCG/ML and have some questions on cycling it.

1. What's the proper dosage for a 32 year old man that weighs 188 pounds, 6'0"?
2. What other vitamins do I need to take? Taurine, etc.?
3. How much H2O do I need to drink on a daily basis?

I've never taken the liquid clen so I'm a little nervous so any suggestions or advice are greatly appreciated.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
The liquid clen is the same as the tablet....its just a liquid

and if your unsure of the dosage...do a little more research, it never hurts.

but to help and make your life a little easier, 100mcg/day 2weeks, 2weeks off. Its always smart to run an antihistamine along with it so that your Beta2s dont get too desensatized. Diphenhydramine and ketofen fumarate are a few favorites and work the best. its also best to take those at night right before you go to bed cause they can make you sleepy

the_gent

the_gent

Awards
Is there a PCT after the 2 week cycle? Is there a difference in the cycle if you take Clen with T3? I was told to take a 6 week cycle with Benadryl at week 3.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The liquid clen is the same as the tablet....its just a liquid

and if your unsure of the dosage...do a little more research, it never hurts.

but to help and make your life a little easier, 100mcg/day 2weeks, 2weeks off. Its always smart to run an antihistamine along with it so that your Beta2s dont get too desensatized. Diphenhydramine and ketofen fumarate are a few favorites and work the best. its also best to take those at night right before you go to bed cause they can make you sleepy
Deff don't start at 100mcg ouch lol
Is there a PCT after the 2 week cycle? Is there a difference in the cycle if you take Clen with T3? I was told to take a 6 week cycle with Benadryl at week 3.
Clen and T3 is better then just clen but the t3 can eat a bit if muscle so that's only recommended when you on an anabolic so stick with clen...you can either do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off then repeat or you can run 4 weeks if you add Ketofen before bed its much better then Benadryl...no pct is needed as clen won't affect your test levels but start day 1 at 20mcg and go up by 20mcg until you hit 100mcg the stay there for the duration of your cycle

the_gent

the_gent

Awards
Is there a need to taper off of the 100 mcg near the end of my cycle? And I'm on a PCT right now lowering estrogen and boosting test. Is it ok to start Clen and T3 now? Or should I wait? And is there a huge difference if I don't take the T3? I'm already a pretty lean guy and have a fast metabolism.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a need to taper off of the 100 mcg near the end of my cycle? And I'm on a PCT right now lowering estrogen and boosting test. Is it ok to start Clen and T3 now? Or should I wait? And is there a huge difference if I don't take the T3? I'm already a pretty lean guy and have a fast metabolism.
Don't do the t3 then....wait for a little bit until after pct to start cutting and you can tamper if you like that's a preference