Hello everyone little help please

skilletjack88

Awards
Well I'm thinking of doing a cycle with test cyp 250 at 625 mg a week and gp bold 200 at 400 mg a week and winstrol 50 mg a day for 10 weeks and use anastrozole as an anti-estrogen I can probably get my hands on some letrozole if needed. Any thoughts or advice?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I'm thinking of doing a cycle with test cyp 250 at 625 mg a week and gp bold 200 at 400 mg a week and winstrol 50 mg a day for 10 weeks and use anastrozole as an anti-estrogen I can probably get my hands on some letrozole if needed. Any thoughts or advice?
Your running winny for 10 weeks?

skilletjack88

Awards
Well probably about 7 I have about 50 pills left maybe. I've taken it before and really liked it didn't have joint issues like most do.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
lol, you insides will solidafie before you make it to 10wks buddy.... 6 wks tops.

how many cycle have you done? dont tell me its your first

skilletjack88

Awards
It's my third never used bold before which is why I'm looking for advice. First wast test cyp 250 and winstrol tabs second was test e 250 and tren e 200 with letro and caber. Why is it so bad ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
ok, EQ will not give huge results.... not sayin that so you dont take it, just so you know. i myself love it, i look and feel tits on it. but i use much higher doses then what you want to take.

skilletjack88

Awards
Great thanks man what would you recommend? Would what I'm wanting to take really hurt me? I'm actually looking for a good lean mass cycle and have just been trying to figure out what I want to take.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great thanks man what would you recommend? Would what I'm wanting to take really hurt me? I'm actually looking for a good lean mass cycle and have just been trying to figure out what I want to take.
I would run dbol as a kicker, and no more than 6 weeks of winny the back half of cycle. Dbol,teste,winny and loved it. I did 10 weeks cause my first cycle but wished I went 14, the gains realy start coming at the end of cycle. Good luck!