NEW MEMBER HERE NEED ADVICE ON RUNNING TEST PROP WITH CLEN THANKS

nymuscle718

Awards
IM 25 220 LBS LOOKING TO DROP FAT AND LEAN UP IVE LOST 80 LBS ON MY OWN I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS THIS WILL BE MY SECOND CYCLE ANY ADVICE ON THIS CYCLE WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED ALSO ANY HELP ON A PROPER DIET FOR THIS CYCLE WOULD HELKP ALSO THANKS =)

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If this is your second one, wha did you do for the first?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

nymuscle718

Awards
If this is your second one, wha did you do for the first?

sust tren eq My plan is to to a 2 month cut and then jump right into a 2 month bulk by switching to sust tren and dbol.. Any advice on if thats a bad idea or not or the best way to go about doing this ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Nice first cycle.

Where did you find that for a first cycle?

nymuscle718

Awards
i have a friend who uses alot of gear who get anything i need... he just isnt the best when it comes to giving advice all he says is just take the juice and lift, granted hes not all there in the head anymore lol, so i figured i would give the forums a shot

nymuscle718

Awards
Wow... Nice first cycle.

Where did you find that for a first cycle?

so from what i posted on how i want to run this next cycle any advice? prop with clen for 2 months maybe add in winstrol at the end then switch to sust tren d bol for another 2 months so 2 month cut 2 month bulk

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i have a friend who uses alot of gear who get anything i need... he just isnt the best when it comes to giving advice all he says is just take the juice and lift, granted hes not all there in the head anymore lol, so i figured i would give the forums a shot
thats cuz he is a drug dealer... i friend would help you in this department. whle the second half is true "just take the juice and lift" you dont need to be takin more then you need.