Halodrol (H-50) cycle

jordanmichael

Awards
I was going to start a Halodrol cycle starting January 1st. Just wanted to get some info on what to take, not to take, dosing, etc.

Each pill has 50mg's of Halodrol and the bottle has 60 pills in it, fyi.

How should I dose it? How long?
What should I take with it?
Serm or over counter Test Booster?
Anything else I should know?

Past experiences with halodrol?

Stats: 23 years old, 5'10, 195lbs, 15ish% BF.
My workout routine: 4 day split, (shoulders and bi's, legs, rest, chest and tri's, back, Rest, rest, repeat)
Get around 6 meals in a day.

Any info would be much appreciated.

gdmathe

Awards
Umm, I posted something like this about 3 weeks ago...got completely bitched out by some ******* on here for not doing research...so I am not going to be that *******, and instead I am going to help you (from what i've learned over the past 3 weeks)...

First off, one bottle of Halovar won't do ****...you need 2. Also you need to dose it like this, 50/75/75/75/75/75. Maybe the last week or two, do 100...but that requires buying 3 bottles of Halovar. Anyways, you don't feel it until the 3rd week...from what i've heard (I'm starting my preload january 1st, and my cycle starts 2 weeks after...i'll get to that later). What I mean by all that is the first week you do 50 mg's a day...2nd week 75 mg's a day...3rd week 75 mg's a day...etc.

So you would dose 1 pill in the AM w/ a meal and then another pill in the PM, around dinner time with a meal. I believe you want to do it PRE-workout...I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the bottle will tell you. Also, when you are doing 75's you want to do 1 pill in the AM, and 2 pills before your workout (again check if its pre or post workout, but I believe it's pre).

You NEED to take a cycle assist with it. I have CEL's Cycle Assist, which I cannot wait to start. You should actually preload it, because you can do 8 weeks of cycle assist with 1 bottle (2 week preload and 6 week cycle). Why preload? Because Halovar affects your blood pressure, and you need to preload Hawthorne Berry (it's in Cycle Assist) for 2 weeks before it starts working. I bought Organ Shield (Purus Labs product as well) but I'm using that in my PCT, because it doesn't have Hawthorne Berry in it.

You should also take fish oils, multivitamin (I'm doing Animal Pak), protein, and have a really strong diet. To see nice gains, I would say around 300 g of protein, 300 g of carbs, and 3000 calories a day. If you look down the post a little bit, I have my first Halovar cycle posted, and it shows what I'm taking, my diet, and my routine.

You also NEED a SERM. May I suggest Toremifene as well. Why Toremifene? Because it has less side effects. PM me if you want a legit source. Also, your dosage for that should be a 4 week PCT, dosing it at 90/60/60/30. Some say 120 for the first week, but I prefer 90 since H-drol/Halovar are the mildest PH's you can take.

Also with your SERM, I would recommend PCT Assist from CEL or Recycle from Purus. I am doing Recycle (because I bought Organ Shield and Recycle with Halovar). Also, I am running Organ Shield as well during my PCT.

As for a test booster, someone recommended USP Test Labs along with creatine for my PCT. I do not think I will do the Test booster...but I MIGHT. I will decide it as I get closer to my PCT.

I've had 0 experience with halodrol/halovar, but I'm going to be cycling it within a few weeks. Look for my post below for more information (it's just what I've learned). I wish other people who are more experienced would reply to this post, or my post for that matter. Best of luck to you, and keep me up to date on what your sides are and what not. I will do the same.

jordanmichael

Awards
Thanks for all the information!

Good luck with your training!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Umm, I posted something like this about 3 weeks ago...got completely bitched out by some ******* on here for not doing research...so I am not going to be that *******, and instead I am going to help you (from what i've learned over the past 3 weeks)...

First off, one bottle of Halovar won't do ****...you need 2. Also you need to dose it like this, 50/75/75/75/75/75. Maybe the last week or two, do 100...but that requires buying 3 bottles of Halovar. Anyways, you don't feel it until the 3rd week...from what i've heard (I'm starting my preload january 1st, and my cycle starts 2 weeks after...i'll get to that later). What I mean by all that is the first week you do 50 mg's a day...2nd week 75 mg's a day...3rd week 75 mg's a day...etc.

So you would dose 1 pill in the AM w/ a meal and then another pill in the PM, around dinner time with a meal. I believe you want to do it PRE-workout...I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the bottle will tell you. Also, when you are doing 75's you want to do 1 pill in the AM, and 2 pills before your workout (again check if its pre or post workout, but I believe it's pre).

You NEED to take a cycle assist with it. I have CEL's Cycle Assist, which I cannot wait to start. You should actually preload it, because you can do 8 weeks of cycle assist with 1 bottle (2 week preload and 6 week cycle). Why preload? Because Halovar affects your blood pressure, and you need to preload Hawthorne Berry (it's in Cycle Assist) for 2 weeks before it starts working. I bought Organ Shield (Purus Labs product as well) but I'm using that in my PCT, because it doesn't have Hawthorne Berry in it.

You should also take fish oils, multivitamin (I'm doing Animal Pak), protein, and have a really strong diet. To see nice gains, I would say around 300 g of protein, 300 g of carbs, and 3000 calories a day. If you look down the post a little bit, I have my first Halovar cycle posted, and it shows what I'm taking, my diet, and my routine.

You also NEED a SERM. May I suggest Toremifene as well. Why Toremifene? Because it has less side effects. PM me if you want a legit source. Also, your dosage for that should be a 4 week PCT, dosing it at 90/60/60/30. Some say 120 for the first week, but I prefer 90 since H-drol/Halovar are the mildest PH's you can take.

Also with your SERM, I would recommend PCT Assist from CEL or Recycle from Purus. I am doing Recycle (because I bought Organ Shield and Recycle with Halovar). Also, I am running Organ Shield as well during my PCT.

As for a test booster, someone recommended USP Test Labs along with creatine for my PCT. I do not think I will do the Test booster...but I MIGHT. I will decide it as I get closer to my PCT.

I've had 0 experience with halodrol/halovar, but I'm going to be cycling it within a few weeks. Look for my post below for more information (it's just what I've learned). I wish other people who are more experienced would reply to this post, or my post for that matter. Best of luck to you, and keep me up to date on what your sides are and what not. I will do the same.
How the **** are you going to educate people when you dont know **** about how to cycle? Fyi there is already a comprehensive thread started by Gregg called cycles for beginners

gdmathe

Awards
How the **** are you going to educate people when you dont know **** about how to cycle? Fyi there is already a comprehensive thread started by Gregg called cycles for beginners
I was just trying to help him with what I've learned...