mutant plexx 4 week cycle

pimpslap49

Awards
34m 2 previous ph cycles under my belt about to do a quad stack. For many reasons none of which are very good I fell off and let myself go to ****. Stopped working out mainly because I couldn't afford to blah blah depression blah blah I'm a idiot. Moneys good now here i go again. I know I'm going to get flamed its all good. Last month Istarted back 5-6 days a week lifting making gains running a lot etc. I'm impressed I'm as strong as I am with 2 years off. I got labs low t......prescribed gel holding off on using till after cycle gonna blast then cruise unless convinced otherwise. Currently loading milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, saw pilmento. Cycles in the mail should arrive later this week. My biggest strength loss has been my bench I left off at 325 x2 reps just did 250 x3 was curling 75lb dumbells now I'm repping 50's oh well. I got muscle I just have a gut.... 5'9 240. Diet will consist primarily of stew meat , fish, chicken, cold cuts, protein shakes lots of protein shakes.

Servings per Container90Ingredients4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol (Halodrol) - 15mg13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one (Max LMG) - 15mg2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (Epistane) - 6mg2,17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone) - 3mgOther IngredientsGelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxideRecommended useTake 1 capsule in the morning, take 1 capsule early afternoon, and 1 capsule in the evening. For optimal results, space dosages times approximately 5 hours apart. DO NOT exceed more than 3 capsules in any 24 hour period.

pimpslap49

Awards
I should recieve today or tomorrow. Any advice from anyone? Will switching to axiron for pct be adequate? With a 4 ph stack would a test base be to much? I plan on consuming probably around 3, 000 clean calories high protein as I would like to reduce as much body fat as possible. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

j05441

Awards
Thats alot of drugs

However epi and hdrol take 3 weeks to kick in so are useally ran 6 weeks. If just getting back in the gym i would wait 6 months before running anything

pimpslap49

Awards
I agree it is a lot.. muscle wise I feel good to run it I am blessed with and still have incredible recovery time no matter how hard I push it I don't get sore. I have done physical work in the last year so my muscles are firing on all cylinders. For the weight aspect I was on a medicine that affected that greatly plus I believe that not knowing my t levels are low was also a contributing factor. I do know from prior that recomps can be amazing both ways. You mentioned halo I felt that my second week in on my last cycle. With halo I ran it up to 125mg big difference though dose wise. I respect the idea of waiting but..I feel I can handle it currently I have a slight gut but I am definitely solid every where else. I will be running 3 tabs a day other than waiting any other imput?

pimpslap49

Awards
45 for halo. It will be three capsules dosage is in the first post. I would break it down otherwise but I'm at work now :)

pimpslap49

Awards
Wasn't to sure as I have not ran 4 compounds before and havent studied max lmg or meythlstenbolone. . It wasn't what I originally intended to run. I was going to run a bottle of epimaxx from power lab nutrition. They were out of stock and it was discontinued by powerlab. While I'm kinda iffy on their new lineup the 2 bottles of halotest had WAY more pills than advertised and it turned out to be a awesome cycle. Anyways I got a email about them being out of stock so I worked out a substitution as I said not what I planned. I start tomorrow.

riddles

riddles

Awards
I just finished a bottle of mutant about a week ago. I gained a solid 10lbs. Very noticable strength increase and I toned up a bit. Also did not experience any sides. I have been on my PCT since the last day of my cycle which consists of Finaflex PCT Revolution Black and Pure Test. I have yet to notice any negative side effects and still feel strong and energetic in the gym. Overall I thought the stuff was decent. Worked out well for me. Hope the same for you.

pimpslap49

Awards
I decided to continue the gell so I will have a test base. I took the first dose yesterday and three today and worked out after work. For lack of time to log everything I due to 12 hour work days plus commute equals not enough hours in a day. Lifts were about normal today I did chest and triceps I felt a little different though. I benched as usual then skull crushers. I did go heavier on that did 8 reps at 50 then 6 at 90 8 at 80, 8 at 70 could of done more sets at lower weights. Then I did the peck fly machine which I have already @240. That particular exercise concerns me because I feel popping. I finished a few sets and damn I had a painful swell. After 4 doses I was surprised. I walked away to get changed and damn the ass of this woman wow! I started chubbing up got to the changing area rock hard! The pump didn't last long but this is only the first day. I ate good today. I'll see tomorrow. Riddles how quick did it start kicking in for you?

riddles

riddles

Awards
I started to notice a decent change after a week in. By week two it was going full steam. My workout partner, who was taking a bottle as well, had similar results. He said he noticed a change in my strength as well as my muscle endurance by week two.

riddles

riddles

Awards
Another note...Yesterday I was able to do 10x10x225 on flat bench with absolutely no help from a spot. For me, this was pretty significant for 2 reasons....1.) I've never attempted this workout before yesterday, much less more than 5 sets of any kind of weight. 2.) I'm 2 days into week 2 of my PCT and have no feeling of loss of strength or endurance. Just thought I would throw that out there...

pimpslap49

Awards
Good deal! I did back and biceps yesterday it was pretty intense stepped up the weight on my curl to 110 did 9 reps and did a few sets of lower weight. Gotta be the ultradrol or max lmg kicking in....should not even feel the halo or epi for a while. I think this is gonna turn out to be a good cycle.

pimpslap49

Awards
Workouts are definitely getting more intense. Diet has been on point not really counting calories but eating clean with tons of protein. Think I've gained 2 pounds but appear to be losing fat. I gained a notch on my belt arms and chest are tighter. I really wish I taped myself before I started so far very pleased. Taking today off. Yesterday my back and biceps workout was insane I curled the 110lb bar 9 times which is definitely a huge improvement then reduced weight for 3more sets. Seated row was strong pull down and everything else was off the hook. I felt like my biceps and shoulders were going to explode. Preemptive I bought some taurine now taking 1000mg a day. No sides to speak of yet. Might check my blood pressure tomorrow.

riddles

riddles

Awards
Glad to see you're liking it. I didn't measure myself before hand either and regret it. Sounds like you are getting the same effects as I did. Keep it up.

pimpslap49

Awards
Hunger is kicking in big time I consumed 2 chicken breasts, brocc, cauliflower, a small steak, a lean cuisine, a protien bar, 3 protein shakes and a very tiny piece of my wifes meatloaf. At work my back was tightning which sucked as I do a lot of bending but it was liveable. For lack of a spot and wanting to push to complete exhaustion I've been using the guided safety rack bench system. The personal trainers say it realisticly takes about 20 lbs for loss of form. I accounted that in the number on my first post. But I'll speak the weight on the bar now. Last week I benched 275lbs 3 times today I did it 5 times! Thats gotta be a 15-20 pound gain first week out the gate. Scull crushers first time doing 100lb weight I managed 6. I'm thrilled so far. I've seen this stack knocked on here but it is kicking ass for me. I am starting to notice a little nutsack shrinkage. Tomorrow I'll try to eat less. Lol

pimpslap49

Awards
Gained 6 pounds in the last three days. Looking a lot bigger in the shoulders and chest. I'm taking today off. One weird thing that I gotta figure out is how to juggle dosing with rotaing shifts. Last shift change I stayed up longer and worked a 4th dose in so now between that and taking 1 dose the night I started it'll workout to be 29 days.

riddles

riddles

Awards
I was fortunate to be able to keep a consistent dosing schedule. 1 at 7am, 1 at 12pm and 1 at 5pm. I am about two and half weeks into my PCT and I'm feeling good. Still have the strength in the gym. I'm also still holding steady at 220lbs. Before Mutant, I was at 210-212. During the cycle, I peaked at 225 at about week 3 and have held steady at 220 since the start of my PCT.

pimpslap49

Awards
Don't think anyone is really following but ill post anyways. I pushed 275lbs 6 times a increase of 3 reps. I can now curl 75lb dumbbells again 3 times. My weight is now up 13lbs since I started. I am a little over 2 weeks in. This stack is the ****!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't think anyone is really following but ill post anyways. I pushed 275lbs 6 times a increase of 3 reps. I can now curl 75lb dumbbells again 3 times. My weight is now up 13lbs since I started. I am a little over 2 weeks in. This stack is the ****!
following bro....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have more following than you realize.

pimpslap49

Awards
Tonight I'll be doing legs. I have never been a huge leg or cardio guy. The general standards that I have always used as benchmarks are upper body. This time I am doing leg work on the machines. I am now doing 3 on 1 off. Chest and triceps one day back and biceps with shoulders in and a leg day. I have been a little edgier first week and a half but that edginess seems to be tapering off. I believe the halo and epi are starting to contribute. I noticed today that my piss is a lot foamier been guzzling water today. The pumps are insane but they seem to last about a half hour....shorter than my last cycle but I am not running a preworkout or creatine. Protein protein more protein and milk thistle saw pilmento, multivitamin and taurine thats it. Tomorrow will be a off day.

pimpslap49

Awards
I forgot fish oil 1,000mg a day. Think I'm going to double down on that.

pimpslap49

Awards
Bad day diet wise ate like **** but i'll consider it my **** it day. Did chest and triceps notably I did 7 reps at 275 a increase of 1 rep. I believe the one rep addition is a 9lb gain 1max rep calculator. I started at 3 I not sure but I think I have around 10-11 days left so I should get at least 3 more chest workouts in so probably ballpark about 40lbs on bench so far. I've been starting out 1 plate on each side doing 8 reps adding 2 45s and 2 25s as my baseline set the set that tells me whats changed. Skull crushers I did 11@ 100lbs. Its a increase as well but I'm on my phone so ill post this and then scroll back in earlier posts to see the increase. I'm expecting to finish in a big way looking forward to seeing the end results. Shoulders and biceps are definitely bigger. Dropped a pound so at 12lbs water?

pimpslap49

Awards
1-6 I did 6@ 100 on the 28th of Dec I think it was 6 at 90 huge difference! Loving it!

pimpslap49

Awards
I got some measurements right bicep 17inch neck 19 chest 48 shoulders 21inch hopefully my wife did the shoulders correctly. I've gotten bigger I still have a slight gut but its freakish that I'm so solid everywhere else. After cycle I will do 2 days of heavy cardio and 3 days of weight training a week. Going to do back biceps and shoulders today.

pimpslap49

Awards
Not much to note gained only 1 pound so at 13lbs so far did legs today and back biceps and shoulders yesterday. I did do 12 reps of curls at 110 which was awesome. Shoulders didn't quite feel right I went a little lighter. Even though I only gained a pound last couple days I noticed a change in my body my arms and chest are tighter more dense I think the halo and epi might be drying up some of the wet gains from the max lmg and ultradrol. I'm going to bump up my food intake a little. Today was a schedule change for me I go to a night schedule. I woke up at 5am took 1 at 8am worked out napped from 12pm to 3 and go to work in evening to morning for 12 hours so I'm working in a extra dose. Tomorrow I'm off. Starting tomorrow I have 8 days left. Had my wife buy me a back scrubber as I have definitely lost some range of motion.

pimpslap49

Awards
With that extra dose yesterday even with the taurine the back pumps sucked and still continue to! I did add 2lbs on the scale today ill see if that sticks. Will be doing chest after work. Going to research optimal protein intake post cycle. Any suggestions?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!!

pimpslap49

Awards
Oh subsitituted ....yeah its been good though 15lbs gain good strength gains 1 week left.

pimpslap49

Awards
Killing time waiting for my shift to end found out I'm severely underdosing taurine going to up it to 5,000mg add some potassium and further up water intake. I just dealt with it on my last cycle but the tightness is definitely making my day more difficult this time around....then again this is 4 compounds.

pimpslap49

Awards
Worked out definitely had more strength but motivation was a little lacking I didn't do as many sets as usual. Bench I did 9 reps at my baseline of 275lbs a improvement of 2 reps since last chest day! Skull crushers I forgot if I did them at 100 or 110 last time I did them. Last time I did 11 @100 today 9 at 110. Did a few sets on peck fly I'm not really measuring that as it goes up to 240 and I've had that maxed out. I have been taking it easy on that though as I have felt some popping while doing it. Hopefully the additional taurine helps with back pumps. I really only initially had a recomp in mind when I set out to run a cycle I ended up getting this as a substitution and this is definitely a straight up bulk. Insane this is unreal at 3 weeks!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 8g of taurine. 4 in the morning and 4 at night.

pimpslap49

Awards
I was way off I was only taking 1gram. Hopefully this helps!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Way off is right. My first or second day I felt 100 times better

pimpslap49

Awards
Wifes bitching about the grocery bill lmao. Smashed some turkey chilli a shake cooked a steak and 2 chicken breasts to take to work got a protein bar a muscle milk and some honey roasted peanuts. Took 2,500mg taurine so far.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wifes bitching about the grocery bill lmao. Smashed some turkey chilli a shake cooked a steak and 2 chicken breasts to take to work got a protein bar a muscle milk and some honey roasted peanuts. Took 2,500mg taurine so far.
Sucks lol I've always find that eating healthy costs more than eating like crap

pimpslap49

Awards
I think it was the whole beef tenderloin lol not a cheap cut

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah get that taurine in. Are you doing pills or bulk? Bulk at NP is wicked cheap for a kilo. Just dump a scoop in your mouth and wash it down zero taste.

pimpslap49

Awards
Pills 500mg each it's lightened it up a little. Took 5 before I left might take more tomorrow in the mean time I'm gonna drink some more water I haven't consumed enough today.

pimpslap49

Awards
Oh yeah weigh in this afternoon after waking up and using the bathroom was a additional 3lbs so 18lbs total yet I have also lost some weight and slimmed in the waist. Weighing my options after a month break thinking about once a day ostarine or androfactory max bulk.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
With those doses you need like 6 pills a day.
Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I was doing 8g of taurine. 4 in the morning and 4 at night.
Try taking 3-5g about 2 hours pre workout. It works well dosing it daily pre workout. Might be able to use less and get equal to better results

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didn't go pills for the fact I would have need to take 16 a day. A kilo from NP I think was less then 20 bucks.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established

pimpslap49

Awards
Sir, you should be smacked for saying this should be ran at 6 pills per day. It's a stack and a very powerful one at that. 4 PH's is a ton of gear. and 36mg of SD is crazy for a first timer.

I ran Mutant Plexx about 2 yrs ago and at 3 caps per day put on about 14lbs of good quality size after PCT kept 8-9. It is harsh and at 4 weeks you are worn out .

The SD and Epi work very well with a wet aromtizing compound like 13 ethyl. The H Drol keeps androgen receptors clean. I dont condone this many compounds unless you havea good cycle experience under your belt, but its a stack that works. But odly dosed. IMO i would dose 20mg SD (4 Weeks) and 75mg of HD (6 weeks) and get better gains.

I'm not sure about the old formulation I know this is ultradrol, max lmg, halo and epi the gains I've had I'm extremely impressed with

amiller745

Awards

So wtf are you talking about? It's 36mg of epi at six pills. There's no SD in this!

pimpslap49

Awards
Dosing a stack is different than a stand alone 3 meythls i this the ultradrol is a dymeythl its plenty strong 6 would be automatic liver failure lol. Smh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Peptide/Research 1
Supplements 3
WrkoutWarrior Anabolics 13
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 7