First Halovar Cycle

gdmathe

Awards
Hey all,

First off, I tried posting on here earlier (before I did research) and got torn up for not knowing enough. So I'm going to tell you about me, my cycle, my diet, and I may have a few questions. I encourage you to please tell me your honest opinion about my cycle. Whether I need to add something or get rid of something.

I am 23 years old, 6'3", and around 220 lbs. I have been working out, very hard, for about 2 years.

I would like to hear people's opinions before I start this cycle. I am going off of what I have read. Once my cycle starts, I will post my results and before and after pictures on here.

Next week, I will start my 2 week preload cycle, followed by my 6 week cycle, and a 4 week PCT. A total of 12 weeks. Anyways, here it goes:

Preload:

Cycle Assist - standard dosage.

I am starting Cycle Assist 2 weeks early because of the Hawthorne Berry it has in it. I know that blood pressure is a side effect of taking Halovar, so this is why I am taking it early. I also read that Hawthorne Berry takes about 2 weeks to actually settle in and start working.

Cycle:

Halovar - 50/75/75/75/75/75

I am doing this cycle because it can be done with 2 bottles. Also, I thought about doing 100 for the last two weeks, but I want to see how bad the side effects are before I decide to buy a 3rd bottle and do that.

Cycle Assist - standard dosage

I have read about taking double the standard dosage while on cycle. Right now, I plan on taking the standard dosage, unless I have any complications.

Multi-Vitamin - Animal Pak - 2 packs a day

I am planning on using 2 packs a day of this multivitamin throughout the whole cycle, and possibly into the PCT.

ISO Pure Mass Protein - Postworkout Shake mix

Since this is a mass building shake, I am going to only take these on the days I lift (not cardio), which will be 4 days a week.

Gold Standard Casein - Before Bed, every day

I know your body eats away at your muscles while you sleep at night, so taking Casein before bed will help you maintain your mass. I will be taking this every day, before bed during the cycle and during the PCT.

PCT (Post Cycle Treatment):

Recycle - 4 caps a day for 25 days (standard dosage)

This is the standard OTC PCT that's from the same company. I decided why not?

Organ Shield - standard dosage

Since taking the standard dosage of Cycle Assist during the preload and cycle, I will be out by then...I have a bottle of Organ Shield laying around, so I decided to throw this into my PCT as well.

Creatine - standard dosage

This was recommended by someone on a different forum that I posted a similar workout routine in.

SERM - Torem - 90/60/60/30

I've read that Torem is the best PCT to take, over Nolva and Clomid due to the side effects. I do not want to ruin my body, so therefore I am going to take this. Please advise if you think I should take something else.

I am going to workout 3 days a week, lifting and cardio included. Also, I will do cardio on days that I do not lift, leaving only one day as a rest day. It will look something like this:

Workout Routine!

Monday - Back/Biceps
Tuesday - Cardio only
Wednesday - Chest/Triceps
Thursday - Cardio only
Friday - Shoulders/Legs
Saturday - Cardio only
Sunday - Rest day

As for cardio workouts, I will bike for 30-45 minutes each session. I broke the top bone in my middle toe on my left foot, so I will not be able to run for a month, but the doctor said I can bike and lift usually. Once my toe is 100%, I will be running 2 miles in 20 minutes, and biking for the other 40.

A typical day of eating will look something like this:

Daily Diet Goal:

5:00 AM - Meal 1: 4 eggs/turkey bacon/egg whites/half a green pepper/fourth of an onion omelette
6:00 AM - Workout
8:00 AM - Meal 2: Post Workout Protein shake (lifting days only, otherwise I will eat cottage cheese/protein bar)
11:00 AM - Meal 3: Chicken Breast / Brown Rice OR Sweet Potatoes OR Whole Wheat Pasta / Broccoli
3:00 PM - Meal 4: Cottage Cheese/Protein Bar
6:00 PM - Meal 5: Fish/Chicken w/ Brown Rice OR Sweet Potatoes OR Whole Wheat Pasta / Broccoli
9:00 PM - Meal 6: Casein Shake with Banana
9:30 PM - Sleep

I'll start an 8 hour a day desk job, so I should be able to keep up this diet, even at work.

So that was a lot I just put down. I want to hear people's comments on what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. Are my dosages whack? Do I need to add/remove anything to my PCT? Is anything I'm taking irrelevant for this cycle? Am I eating too much/little? Any types of comments would be of GREAT help. I am not starting the actual cycle for another 3 weeks, so I have some time. Also, I will be posting at least a few times a week, if not every day, about my gains and stuff.

I really do appreciate anyone who views this and helps me out. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

uvawahoowa

Awards
For your diet: Those are all good food choices, but how much are you eating? How much chicken, sweet potatoes, pasta, etc. It won't matter if you don't have the right calorie and macro count for the day.

And what is your goal for the cycle. Why would you be doing an hour of cardio 6 days per week plus lifting? Plus an active job 8-10 hrs/day? You better be eating 5000-6000 cals per day. Even with that you'd almost certainly be overtraining, or overreaching at least...to the point where even with the halovar I can't imagine you putting on any size. Even if you're cutting, there are better ways of going about it.

Your dosages are fine, I'd rather see you do 90/60/60/30 for the torem...but either way. Make sure you're taking fish oil/cissus for joint issues that may pop up. I'm not familiar with recycle, I'm assuming you're using it for your AI in PCT. Not a big deal, most people use erase starting in week 3 of pct, not sure how using recycle would differ.

gdmathe

Awards
For your diet: Those are all good food choices, but how much are you eating? How much chicken, sweet potatoes, pasta, etc. It won't matter if you don't have the right calorie and macro count for the day.

And what is your goal for the cycle. Why would you be doing an hour of cardio 6 days per week plus lifting? Plus an active job 8-10 hrs/day? You better be eating 5000-6000 cals per day. Even with that you'd almost certainly be overtraining, or overreaching at least...to the point where even with the halovar I can't imagine you putting on any size. Even if you're cutting, there are better ways of going about it.

Your dosages are fine, I'd rather see you do 90/60/60/30 for the torem...but either way. Make sure you're taking fish oil/cissus for joint issues that may pop up. I'm not familiar with recycle, I'm assuming you're using it for your AI in PCT. Not a big deal, most people use erase starting in week 3 of pct, not sure how using recycle would differ.
I'm shooting for 300 grams of protein, 300 grams of carbs, and about 3000 calories a day. I think I may throw in red meat into there as well. I've decided I am just going to lift on the days I lift, and do some 30-45 minute cardio on days I don't lift, while keeping 1 day of rest. As far as my job, I actually received a desk job, getting paid a lot more, working at a CPA firm...so I won't need the 5000-6000 calories.

I did miss type my torem dosage, i ment to type 90/60/60/30. As for fish oils (I know that I need to take a lot). I was going to get the Nordic Sport ones, I believe its 1400 mg's....800 of EDA and 600 of DHA?

I've read reviews of Recycle being used the day after your cycle ends, along with a SERM. I didn't think I needed an AI because Halovar doesn't amortize. Recycle has been known to be taken by its self just to increase libido and test levels. It's pretty harmless, from what I've read. But I've heard to stack Recycle and a SERM (in my case Torem). Can anyone else verify this? That's what I've read, so that's what I was planning on doing.