nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
Uryte people my gym partner is looking to start his next course in the new year
And we had some what of a heated discussion about NPP we both understood its deca but a short ester so fast acting. He was planning on running test enth or test 400 with deca durabolin I said that I was interested in doing the Same but taking away the deca durabolin and havering the NPP in its place. He said this wouldn't work well because its short esterd and should be run with things like prop after looking on the net it seems their is real mixed info on NPP some say pin EOD some say E3d is ok and I couldn't find much about it being ran with test 400 or test enth so my question is can it be ran with good results with either one of these also as its fast acting I understand you wouldn't have to finish it 2-3weeks before the test unlike normal deca so does this mean at the start the test should be ran for a few weeks then add the NPP in the cycle also what sort of dosage would be normal in a bulking cycle for NPP
Any feedback or any experiences would be great and please prove me right lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its hard to read that, I think I only see one period up there. Anyhow, the headache with npp + a longer ester test is that you end up injecting them separately. the npp is better at EOD, but can go E3D. even so it doesn't match up well with normal test dosing for longer esters, so you have at least 3 injection days a week and if you are being tight on it probably 4. But no negative effect to mixing longer ester test with shorter deca. Normal dosage? Anything from 300-600.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its hard to read that, I think I only see one period up there. Anyhow, the headache with npp + a longer ester test is that you end up injecting them separately. the npp is better at EOD, but can go E3D. even so it doesn't match up well with normal test dosing for longer esters, so you have at least 3 injection days a week and if you are being tight on it probably 4. But no negative effect to mixing longer ester test with shorter deca. Normal dosage? Anything from 300-600.
Yep, just makes it a pain (literally) to pin often. Test E+Deca is 2 pins/week. Test E+NPP in 3/week minimum (M-W-F). You're choice, both are fine to do.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you gonna run npp(short) with cyp(long) I would start the npp 3-4wks after starting the cyp, run it till 1wk before pct. Also when you pinning both cyp/npp just brake the cyp in to 3 shots and inject it with the npp at the same time... Makes it easyer for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
Just read back what I said sorry wasn't easy to read however you answerd what I was trying to ask. I just wanted to try something else as i found recovering from deca quite harsh. But I may just man it and do it again in the future cheers for your help

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you have problems recovering with deca you will most likly have the same issues with NPP.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigToke

BigToke

Awards
Oh I thought maybe as it out your system quicker may make it abit easyier to recover from. I jus felt drained after deca I got bad acne aswel but I think that was the dbol. So you think I may just be better doing normal deca then. Think I'm leaning that way don't wana pin do frequently

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nothin wrong with mixing esters.. Just have to plan accordingly

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Iffff you wanted to mix them just Saying if because I know most of us here has mixed a short ester with a long ester before. But just saying if you did choose to do soo, Iwould reccommend doing your long estered Test 1X a week during the middle of the week for Ex:
Test 400 AKA Test E/Cyp:
NNP:

Mond- 50-100mg OF NNP

Weds- 50-100mg of NNP And 600mg OF Test 400

Fri- 50-100mg NNP

And continue this so on thru out ur cycle. Even if people will disagree with me or may not due to pinning 600mg of test at one time, I have had no issue and can vouche most have had no problem with pinning this much at a time And if you look at it it is a low dose such as 300mg of E and 300mg of Cyp, **** I know guys running 300mg of test prop E.D before comps. hope this helped