MDien/1-t/4ad log

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure if there is any interest in this but after reading the "reconsidering MDIen" thread I decided to give this stack a try. This will be my first bulking cycle, the only other cycle I've done was a six week cut using MOHN. Cycle length will be six weeks followed by standard PCT. Dosages will be:

Mdien-9 to 12 mg (adjusted as needed) split three times daily
1 test trans- 150mg twice daily (300mg total daily)
4ad trans- 150mg twice daily (300mg total daily)

Diet will be 4k calories kept clean(also adjusted as needed)
Cycle will begin tomorrow Dec 3
Will update log weekly
Age-30
Height-6'0
Weight-190

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Not sure if there is any interest in this but after reading the "reconsidering MDIen" thread I decided to give this stack a try. This will be my first bulking cycle, the only other cycle I've done was a six week cut using MOHN. Cycle length will be six weeks followed by standard PCT. Dosages will be:

Mdien-9 to 12 mg (adjusted as needed) split three times daily
1 test trans- 150mg twice daily (300mg total daily)
4ad trans- 150mg twice daily (300mg total daily)

Diet will be 4k calories kept clean(also adjusted as needed)
Cycle will begin tomorrow Dec 3
Will update log weekly
Age-30
Height-6'0
Weight-190
Kick ass, I have been waithing for someone to log this exact cycle. Could you please keep record or your strength gains. I am very interested in that. Also beginning weight and body fat if possible. GOOD LUCK!

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Kick ass, I have been waithing for someone to log this exact cycle. Could you please keep record or your strength gains. I am very interested in that. Also beginning weight and body fat if possible. GOOD LUCK!
Current weight is 190, with approx 12-15% BF.

Measurements
bicep-15"
chest-38.5"
quad-22.5"
waist-34"

Strength
Flat Bench-205x3
Barbell curl-100x3
Squat-270x3

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Focus

How have the workouts been going Focus?
Current weight is 190, with approx 12-15% BF.

Measurements
bicep-15"
chest-38.5"
quad-22.5"
waist-34"

Strength
Flat Bench-205x3
Barbell curl-100x3
Squat-270x3

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
How have the workouts been going Focus?
Day#4

No changes to report as of yet, I'm not really expecting to notice anything untill after week two. It's my understanding these take about two weeks to "kick in". I have noticed a slightly higher heart rate from the M-dien, nothing drastic but I'll watch it as I make changes of dosing. I'm taking 9mg daily as of right now. Will re evaluate @start of week three

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
At those doses I would expect you to see something during the second week. Good Luck!
Day#4

No changes to report as of yet, I'm not really expecting to notice anything untill after week two. It's my understanding these take about two weeks to "kick in". I have noticed a slightly higher heart rate from the M-dien, nothing drastic but I'll watch it as I make changes of dosing. I'm taking 9mg daily as of right now. Will re evaluate @start of week three

Cosmo

Awards
I plan on runnin a similar cycle. Keep the updates commin bro :thumbsup:

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 1 Review

Everything's been kept on track diet and workout wise. Noticed a little more vascularity today and a bit of lethargy after work so I'm hoping to start seeing results in week two. Weight is up about two pounds, normal fluctuation. Lethargy did not hurt today's workout. Hopefully week two's review will be far more exciting lol.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I have a feeling by next Wednesday the fun will begin!

Everything's been kept on track diet and workout wise. Noticed a little more vascularity today and a bit of lethargy after work so I'm hoping to start seeing results in week two. Weight is up about two pounds, normal fluctuation. Lethargy did not hurt today's workout. Hopefully week two's review will be far more exciting lol.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 2

weight 197

This is slightly above normal fluctuation for me and I'm seeing slight increases in strength. Just a couple extra reps but they have been on every core lift, everyday this week. Looking forward to the weeks ahead. End of week three I will re evaluate MDien dosing, and may bump up to 12mg

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Sounds like things are starting to kick in for you. Are you feeling any lethargy or loss of libido? I don't want to tell you how to lift or anything like that, everybody does things their own way, but when I'm on cycle at about the two week point like you are I pick a few lifts and just up the weight. For example on bench at the beginning of the cycle you were doing 205 X 3 I figure right now you could do 205 X 5. I would throw 210 on the bar and try to hit if 5 times and the next week 215 or 220 and so on. Only if you have a spotter though. At this stage of your training with the supplements you are taking you would be surprised how much strength and size you could gain just by pushing heavier weights than you did the week before. Anyway, good luck I'll be following close.

weight 197

This is slightly above normal fluctuation for me and I'm seeing slight increases in strength. Just a couple extra reps but they have been on every core lift, everyday this week. Looking forward to the weeks ahead. End of week three I will re evaluate MDien dosing, and may bump up to 12mg

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Questions

The lethargy is there, but it is very slight. I really only notice it at my "slow" points during the day. When I sit down for breaks at work etc. No loss of libido at all. Maybe a very slight increase.

All working sets will go up this week

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 3

Weight 198

Have seen definate increase in strength all week, bench press and squat in particular have gone up quite well. Up about twenty pounds on flat bench, and about twenty five on squat. (calculated max) I'm very pleased with the cycle so far. Aestectically speaking vascularity in the arms has increased, starting to see a little bloat in the mid section though. Joints seem to ache a little more this week but it's managable. Have not seen any of the "leaning out" effects that are usually seen with M-dien so I am bumping the dosage up to 12mg this next week.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 4

Weight 205

Strength gains still coming, though not as pronounced as last week. Will have a better idea of exactly where I'm at strength wise during next week's workouts. Holding much more water this week compared to last. Sides are still next to nothing, lil more ache in the joints, and have noticed some minimal shedding. Diet got a little relaxed for holidays (dam you christmas cookies). Still very pleased with the cycle thus far

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Wow 15lbs in 4 weeks with moderate doses. Keep the updates coming.

Weight 205

Strength gains still coming, though not as pronounced as last week. Will have a better idea of exactly where I'm at strength wise during next week's workouts. Holding much more water this week compared to last. Sides are still next to nothing, lil more ache in the joints, and have noticed some minimal shedding. Diet got a little relaxed for holidays (dam you christmas cookies). Still very pleased with the cycle thus far

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 5 updates

This week is the low rep portion of my routine so I thought I'd give some workout by workout numbers. Today was chest/tris

Flat bench press
Start of Cycle- 205x3
Today- 225x5

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
is this a first cycle?
I ask because those are decent gains for the dosage used.

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
Week 5 updates

Today was back/bi's

DB bent row
Before cycle 90x3
Today 110x3

bb curl
before cycle 100x3
Today 105x3

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
How does this cycle compare?

How do you like this cycle compared to your M4OHN cycle? What dosage of M4OHN did you take?

It's my second cycle. Ran MOHN solo as first cycle

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
How do you like this cycle compared to your M4OHN cycle? What dosage of M4OHN did you take?

Ran the MOHN as a cutter so it's tough to compare. They have both been very good for their intended purpose. I ran it at 32 mg for six weeks with great results

FOCUS

Board Supporter
Awards
End of Week 5

Today was leg day and I just noticed in my first post I have a typo. My squat weight prior to this cycle was 240x3 not 270x3. But today I was able to get 270 for four reps. My weight this morning was 207, still holding alot of water. I'm pretty curious where I'll end up weight wise after the water shed. Kinda tough to see what this cycle has done for me aestetically at this point

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
final results?

What are the final results Focus? Stringth and Composition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
methyl-D Anabolics 142
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1