New in the game

Chonda

Awards
I am looking to add a few pounds before I started cutting and was told to take dbol and test e. the problem is I started the dbol then linked out of the injection. That needle scared me once it popped through my skin. I was wondering if I had to take the test with the dbol. If so ill have some one else poke me. Also I planed on talking colmid post cycle. Cycle goes as
Week 1 -4 two tabs of dbol and two injections of test e 250
Weeks 6 - 10 just test
10 - 14 colmid
Any suggestions would help

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
oh my gawd you failed so hard, your pct isnt even timed right. just run dbol solo or straight stop it. you havnt done close to enough reading before jumping this boat

Chonda

Awards
Where can I go to find out how to cycle dbol and test. I don't mind stopping and starting back up in a few weeks once I have it all planned out right

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
here in the anabolics section. look up old logs for test e. you shouldnt even kick start with dbol if you havnt pinned before

msrider

msrider

Awards
Where can I go to find out how to cycle dbol and test. I don't mind stopping and starting back up in a few weeks once I have it all planned out right
Hey man you left out week 5 lol. What's the mg of your dbol bro? And as thunder said look at some logs on cycles. I just finished one about 6 weeks ago similar to what you wanna run, you can check it out my threads I started. Good luck! PM me if you have any other ?'s be more than glad to help

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I am looking to add a few pounds before I started cutting and was told to take dbol and test e. the problem is I started the dbol then linked out of the injection. That needle scared me once it popped through my skin. I was wondering if I had to take the test with the dbol. If so ill have some one else poke me. Also I planed on talking colmid post cycle. Cycle goes as
Week 1 -4 two tabs of dbol and two injections of test e 250
Weeks 6 - 10 just test
10 - 14 colmid
Any suggestions would help
Hmm ok yes you will get better maintainable results if you use the test. If you have problems pinning yourself get someone else to do it for you. Although the first few times are always the hardest. 250-300mg twice weekly is a decent dose.
You WILL need an AI ( aromitaze inhibitor ) like aromasin to control estrogen on cycle and also in pct. Clomid should be taken two weeks after your last pin as this is how long it takes for the ester to clear. Clomid dose 100/50/50/25 mg day/week.
In future bro do a bit more research on things before you start. You have the potential to seriously **** yourself up if taken incorrectly.
Good luck man

Chonda

Awards
Kid, your obviously not close to ready
I have decided to not take anything for a while. I have been spending much time reading recently and plan on doing allot more. All my friends are doing it so I kinda got peer pressured into it. Until I am comfortable with my studies ill try a cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decided to not take anything for a while. I have been spending much time reading recently and plan on doing allot more. All my friends are doing it so I kinda got peer pressured into it. Until I am comfortable with my studies ill try a cycle.
Question. How old are you and your "friends" peer pressure sounds like high school stuff to me.