Me, Myself, and M-Sten

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, well here is my space on AM to log the effects of Msten and how I respond to it. Im usually a man of few words so ill be keeping this relatively short and sweet throughout the next four weeks, however i will update several times each week. Will basically be a log based on "feel" rather than a bunch of statistics. Im very grateful that IML has given me the opportunity to try out their product and be able to pass on my results to everyone else. Since im usually awake at 04:30 every morning for work, ill be dosing one cap in the morning and then one after work prior to lifting. Currently my basic stats are as follows:

Weight: 193 lbs.
Height: 5' 11"
BF%: Approx. 12%
10+ years experience

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
First dose was this morning, and began to get that "on" feeling about an hour later, like a rush of warmth over my body that stayed all day. I was a little hotter at work today so im inclined to believe that this may be good for fat loss. Hit the gym this afternoon and had a good pump thoughout. My arms swelled up nicely. Not much to be expected for a first day but we'll see how things go in the days to come.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[h=2]M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone[/h] M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

MikeT123

Awards
Are you running anything along with the M-Sten such as a cycle support? Hawthorne berry? etc.? Or just straight up by itself and followed by a pct?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Cycle Assist and have celery seed extract for BP issues. I'm running the Msten aloe otherwise, however I am on prescribed TRT so there is no real need for PCT.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 195 lbs today and seem to be looking fuller, probable glycogen retention. All lifts were up today, in fact it was like i couldnt get tired at the gym, had to make myself leave in order to meet my fiance.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Still holding at 195lbs however i am noticeably bigger and more vascular already. Nailed it today with deads, seated rows, t-bar rows, pullups, and hypers. Stronger and more alpha on everything. So far im very impressed with Msten, giving very similar results as SD but with literally almost no felt side effects. This stuff is for real.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I felt weird thinking this but it seems like this stuff kicks in QUICK. I cant even remember feeling it this fast on SD.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Off day today. Just did a lot of resting and time with the family. Brought in about 3200 cals. Nothing new to report.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another day off from the gym today, since the school called and my son is sick. Might just rep out a few hundred push-ups and some body weight muscle endurance stuff at home.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
At least somebody is. ;). Has anyone had any insomnia while taking this? The last few nights I wake up so restless it drives me nuts. I take my second dose around 5pm.

Sent from my iPhone

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least somebody is. ;). Has anyone had any insomnia while taking this? The last few nights I wake up so restless it drives me nuts. I take my second dose around 5pm.

Sent from my iPhone
I have been sleeping quite well. Once I get into bed I am pretty much out for the night.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Did rack pulls from knee height at 405 lbs for 3 reps today. That's a personal best. Also did seated cable rows at 240 lbs for 10 reps which i also a PR. Still weighing in at 195 but a definite recomping effect happening. Been wanting to bulk up a little but like said in another thread, been fighting against a stomach virus that's been goi around the house lately so appetite is very sporadic. So far I'm pleased with the way this is unfolding.

Sent from my iPhone

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll be pullin 405 for a triple from the floor in no time on 20mg of msten brother; you oughta get strong as an ox in no time. Sounds like you're already destroying it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You'll be pullin 405 for a triple from the floor in no time on 20mg of msten brother; you oughta get strong as an ox in no time. Sounds like you're already destroying it.
I'm hoping too Hyde. Three off the floor will be tough but it's possible. Still virtually no side effects with the exception of a little more irritability.

Sent from my iPhone

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some guys do report a bit of aggression on M-STEN.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Subbed. I am on day 8 of UD and I also have been having alot of insomnia, along with night sweats.
Ran a few cycles before, never really had night sweats that were this noticable.

However, it really the only side at this point, so i cant complain.

So far, I must say im dissapointed with the weight gain. Im only up about a lb, which could be fat from all the xtra cals in taking in.
its still early in my cycle though, ill see how it goes the rest of the way.

Hows many mgs r u taking bro??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 20mgs daily. Weight gain has been negligible but strength gains have been very nice. Mirror gains are also very noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
hey whats up fellas, im new here, been lurking and learning for quite a while, some of you guys are killing it, im in!

jalincoln

Awards
I'm Subbed bro. I'm getting ready to start the new year with xcel storm. It's epi/max-lmg and msten. I'm excited to see ur gains. I'm also on TRT. What is ur dosing on TRT... Thanks God.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm Subbed bro. I'm getting ready to start the new year with xcel storm. It's epi/max-lmg and msten. I'm excited to see ur gains. I'm also on TRT. What is ur dosing on TRT... Thanks God.
I'm on Androgel 1.62 at 4 pumps daily. Works well. I like the gel for the simple fact that it closely mimics my body's natural testosterone curve.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy is getting pretty bad now even on TRT which leads me to believe that it is caused by something else. I just yawn all day and prefer to nap that lift sometimes which makes it hard to stay motivated. Once in the gym I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
hey op, what shift do you work? i worked 3rd shift for years,it was ok while at work, but after work it was horrid man. now i still get up before dawn, but i feel better.
m-sten sounds like something i mighnt try, mabbey june or july, i still have a nice stash from np to get thru, cant rush thru it lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy is getting pretty bad now even on TRT which leads me to believe that it is caused by something else. I just yawn all day and prefer to nap that lift sometimes which makes it hard to stay motivated. Once in the gym I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone
Ya I have been napping all day. Still feeling run down.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I would say gains as well as lethargy are on par with superdrol, minus the "toxic" feeling I get while on SD or M1T.

Sent from my iPhone

jalincoln

Awards
I would say that its probably your not getting enough T. I was like that until I found my spot. May want to look into the shots. Night and day difference.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proper hydration, liver support and recovery will many times address lethargy. If not a little Test is nice.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 197.3 lbs today. Not bad considering I began at 195 with creatine, and now up in weight without creatine. Hitting the gym in a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 200 lbs today. Yesterdays weigh in was on a different scale. Definitely feeling bigger and stronger, and also looking the part too. Did proper tricep pressdowns with the full stack today for 8 reps. Week three gains seem to have skyrocketed compared to the first two weeks. Very pleased so far.

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
nice job on the pressdowns man, the m-sten seems to be good to go so far? i have a few things in my stash i wonder if it would stack well with..

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
nice job on the pressdowns man, the m-sten seems to be good to go so far? i have a few things in my stash i wonder if it would stack well with..
Methylsten has probably jumped to my number one favorite oral above Phera. Was thinking about stacking or bridging this compound but i wanted to give a solo run for the ability to run a log on how it works for me.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
u still on 20 mg? 20 is def the sweet spot. once i bumped it up, the weight and strength gains have been nice. Put on 9 lbs in the last week, and it seems pretty clean. Im enjoying m-sten as well.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
u still on 20 mg? 20 is def the sweet spot. once i bumped it up, the weight and strength gains have been nice. Put on 9 lbs in the last week, and it seems pretty clean. Im enjoying m-sten as well.
Yep. Still running 20 mgs daily.

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
Methylsten has probably jumped to my number one favorite oral above Phera. Was thinking about stacking or bridging this compound but i wanted to give a solo run for the ability to run a log on how it works for me.
sounds good, thats really the only way to tell if its good to go

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Definitely thinking of getting some 4AD for my next run even with being on TRT. Want to stay legal so extra test isn't an option.

Sent from my iPhone

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is legit, AMS's anyway. IML has the 4 bottle deal for a pretty competitive price w/ a discount tho so I will prob try theirs next. But in general, can't go wrong w/ 4dhea for some extra energy and boners to keep truckin.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update on this please?

I hate the dreaded lethargy from any cycle. I get it badly anymore (never useed to) and I am on TRT as well.

Sent from my iPhone

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Update on this please?

I hate the dreaded lethargy from any cycle. I get it badly anymore (never useed to) and I am on TRT as well.
Still feeling it pretty bad. As amazing as this compound is, im ready to be off and back to my normal energy levels again.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's ME on all gear anymore. Love/Hate relationship.

I've tried 25 mcg of T3, Stano-500, and Transaderm - all to no avail.

None of it made a dent

Before anyone asks, yes, I take liver supps while on as well and run very average doses.

jalincoln

Awards
Update on this please?

Yeah I'm 3 days into my triple stack. I've been really lethargic which sucks but I think its because I haven't had a shot in 2 weeks. Been waiting for insurance to approve my shots at home. I really think once I get my 300 mg shot ill b good. Hey how much u injecting whacked...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
175 mg/week :)

Yeah I'm 3 days into my triple stack. I've been really lethargic which sucks but I think its because I haven't had a shot in 2 weeks. Been waiting for insurance to approve my shots at home. I really think once I get my 300 mg shot ill b good. Hey how much u injecting whacked...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Final thoughts: up a few pounds in weight, strength was way up on this, great libido, ravenous appetite, but bad lethargy especially after week two. Would definitely run this again however next time ill either up my TRT dose or run some 4AD alongside it. Very solid compound and better than Superdrol in my opinion. Thanks again IML for allowing me to try this!

Sent from my iPhone