Ostarine for christmas!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
So I'm finally gonna run an ostarine cycle. I'm planning on running 25mg/day for 6 weeks. Just curious if anybody else has tried it, and what advice would you give me? Thanks

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm finally gonna run an ostarine cycle. I'm planning on running 25mg/day for 6 weeks. Just curious if anybody else has tried it, and what advice would you give me? Thanks
Im on it right now. Take the whole 25mg first thing in the morning. (It tastes like poop, so get a mouth full of liquid, hold that and squirt the osta in your mouth. I use milk)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm using ostanish and uniquemicals s4 at 50 mgs and GW at 10 mg for my rats first run. I'm trying *********** for my rats next lab tests as well just to compare but I'm only on day 3 with using s4 and GW. I squirt the liquid into my rats mouth sublingually, hold swoosh and let him swallow. I'm sure it tastes like shyt but my rat really doesn't have a choice now does he? I'm the researcher the rat will obey my rules

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm heading into my 3rd and final month of Osta Rx. I've tried the liquid and it tastes like ass.. and not in a good way. I'm happy we sell it in capped form.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Im on it right now. Take the whole 25mg first thing in the morning. (It tastes like poop, so get a mouth full of liquid, hold that and squirt the osta in your mouth. I use milk)
Okay cool. Preciate it. Any results yet?

steppinRazor

Awards
Using 20mg ostarine (ostanish) in pct right now. I feel great! Definitely doesn't feel like pct and I'm maintaining all strength and size I've put on.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Can you take this during PCT since it isn't suppose to effect LH and FSH?

EDIT: can't figure out how to delete posts on my phone. Sorry

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take this during a pct?
I don't recommend it to anyone for PCT. It can be and has been shown to be suppressive. One can expect a 1-3ng/dL drop in test per day. It's simply counter productive to PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres varying opinions on ostarine in pct. Multiple bloods (via internet) show suppression, then other bloods show no suppression. Its dose dependent imo, lower dose ie; 5-10mg you should be safe. Although, id keep it out of PCT, homeostasis is what your chasing in and after pct so recover :D

Ive been on osta since i came of my precontest diet, and im up 21lbs, albiet all is not from osta and only muscle. I gained 10lbs three days after the show, diet pending; you could gain easily 6-9lbs in four to six weeks at 25mgs daily.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'm definitely interested in S-4 and GW too. I do a lot of driving at night so I don't think I could handle the vision sides of S-4. And I've heard great things about GW, but it seems kinda pricey. Might try it on my spring cut tho. Thoughts?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
So my osta came in today. I'll be starting on Christmas day. I keep reading about people having elevated estrogen after the cycle, so I'm considering throwing in some licogenix or something. You think thats overkill? and people are complaining of low libido while on cycle, so you think I should take DAA with it?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my osta came in today. I'll be starting on Christmas day. I keep reading about people having elevated estrogen after the cycle, so I'm considering throwing in some licogenix or something. You think thats overkill? and people are complaining of low libido while on cycle, so you think I should take DAA with it?
The licogenix should offset any estrogen raise and libido dive

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Okay cool. And I just got home and opened it. Smells exactly like nail polish remover. Is that how its supposed to smell?

steppinRazor

Awards
Okay cool. And I just got home and opened it. Smells exactly like nail polish remover. Is that how its supposed to smell?
Lmao jesus.. I'm sure that's about right.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I love ostarx, i took one cap in pct for 4 weeks(6mgs a day) and now im off it and run an additional 2 weeks of pct, balls are 75% back and I feel great, lost 10lbs but thats more b/c of how skinny i used to be and this ALWAYS happens with gear. I would use ostarx, **** is hard

redsox129

redsox129

Awards
Used it during my pct and it helped me retain my strength and some if my gains it's good ish bro

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im a firm nbeliever in tapering more suppresive stuff. Like with a deca test cycle you usually do test 1-14wks and deca weeks 1-12 so you have 2 weeks without 19norandrogens in your body, i take it a step further and take osta low dosed ofcourse for week one 1 cap, weeks 2/3 2 caps, then back to one cap for week four then off and using clomid the whole time, works well
Used it during my pct and it helped me retain my strength and some if my gains it's good ish bro

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I used ostanish at 20 mg in pct for a very mild first on cycle. I used it alongside form x, erase pro and phytotestosterone. I stopped ostarine after 5 weeks to do a 3 week mini pct continuing the pct products I was already on except I also added in Bridge on week 4 and bridged into a S4 @ 50 mg and GW @ 10 mg which I'm loving BTW use alcar with GW. Ill run that for 4 weeks all the way into my next cycle however I will not be using any ostarine in next cycles pct. I think ill run it solo at some point. I also won't be using S4 or GW until post pct next cycle

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Just started today. Taste was absolutely terrible... worse than I imagined. Drank a ton of water and oj to wash it down. Can I start a log in here, or do I need to go to a different forum?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Just started today. Taste was absolutely terrible... worse than I imagined. Drank a ton of water and oj to wash it down. Can I start a log in here, or do I need to go to a different forum?
Buy grapefruit juice, put that and OSTA in a shot glass, you will barely taste it, trust me save yourself the gagging

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Buy grapefruit juice, put that and OSTA in a shot glass, you will barely taste it, trust me save yourself the gagging
Too bad grapegruit juice tastes like ass too :p

I really enjoyed using osta in my PCT @ 10mg a day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a glass pour milk or oj in it and add your osta to it, stir and enjoy :D

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm on day 4. Tastes like nail polish remover and poison. If this is your log, I'm in

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
My Osta is in tabs from a popular RC. Hope it's good! Same as above, if you're logging I'm in

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Okay sweet. Well, let's start with some stats.
I'm 23 years old, 6'3", 180 lbs, ~12% bf.
My current max lifts are about... 300 for squat, 195 for bench, let's not even discuss deadlifts. Haha

I've been training seriously for a little over a year. My goals by the end of this cycle are to squat 330, bench 225, and weigh 185+ without gaining anymore fat. I think those are reachable goals.

I work at a gym and lift 5 days a week. I don't really do cardio while bulking cause I have a tough time gaining weight as is.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
So today is day 1.

I did biceps and had a pretty good workout. I normally do a back and bis day, but I'm doing squats tomorrow and don't wanna have anything interfere. btw, I think I'm gonna cycle off my creatine when my osta starts kicking in.

Workout

Barbell curls: 75 x 12, 85 x 10, 85 x 8

Incline bench db curls: 30s x 10, 30s x 7 (then drop set
with 25s and
got 4 more reps)
then 25s x 10 (then drop set
with 20s and
got 3 more reps)
Concentration curls: 20s x 12, 20s x 10, 20s x 10, 20s x 7

Arms were lookin pretty pumped, (not from the osta, prolly just from the dropsets and whatnot).

Day 1 done. And forgive me if the format is sloppy as I'm doing this all from my phone.

And any advice is welcome, just don't be a d!ck about it

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Biceps are sore as hell (I love that). Mixed my osta in a glass of OJ today and it went down smooth. Definitely how I'm doing it from now on.

Just finished my legs workout

Squats- 205 x 12, 225 x 11, 225 x 10

Started to do lunges but my right quad started cramping on the first rep

straight leg deadlifts- 135 x 12, 135 x 10, 135 x 9

Then supersets of leg extensions/ curls

Leg extensions- 10 plates x 15, 11 x 13, 12 x 10 (drop
set with 9 x 5 more reps)

Leg curls- 11 plates x 14, 11 x 13, 12 x 11 (drop set with
9 for 5 more reps)

Wiped off the machines and wobbled my way out. Haha. Definitely gonna feel rough for the next few days.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You should notice fuller muscles/pumps and increased endurance during week 2 and then week 3 Osta will fully kick-in and you should notice the strength increases. I did a 6 week 17.5mg run in Sep and there was definitely some suppression (not shutdown) that starting appearing in week 4 so taking a test boosting/estrogen reducing supp would be worthwhile.

Good luck with the run.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I see your reps are 10-12+
If you're trying to add mass, you should lift heavier weight and lower your reps to around 8. Especially your deadlift, pulling 135 is a warm up if you're doing a set of 12 then a set of 10. Try your 135 but don't count that warm up set. Then add at least 20 lbs and go from there.
Your dead lift should be much stronger than any other lift.
Just my .02

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I see your reps are 10-12+
If you're trying to add mass, you should lift heavier weight and lower your reps to around 8. Especially your deadlift, pulling 135 is a warm up if you're doing a set of 12 then a set of 10. Try your 135 but don't count that warm up set. Then add at least 20 lbs and go from there.
Your dead lift should be much stronger than any other lift.
Just my .02
Okay. Maybe I'm not calling it what it is... I thought it was called a straight leg deadlift where you elevate yourself on a box, keep ur legs almost straight, but not locked, and bend over with the weight. Its almost entirely hamstrings that do the lifting, as apposed to regular deadlifts where I use like 225 x 10

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Okay. Maybe I'm not calling it what it is... I thought it was called a straight leg deadlift where you elevate yourself on a box, keep ur legs almost straight, but not locked, and bend over with the weight. Its almost entirely hamstrings that do the lifting, as apposed to regular deadlifts where I use like 225 x 10
Any reason you chose SLDL? Your squat will explode if you start activating your hamstrings during deads. Good work so far man

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Any reason you chose SLDL? Your squat will explode if you start activating your hamstrings during deads. Good work so far man
Thanks man. Nah, no particular reason, just that one of my boys suggested I try em to switch up my workout.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 -

Took the osta with OJ with no problems. Took my creatine and beta alanine before I left to workout... but my car wouldn't start, so I couldn't make it to work/ the gym (I work at a gym). I'm pretty damn sore from the last couple workouts tho, so it didn't break my heart to take the day off. Gotta work tomorrow tho, so hopefully I can figure out what's wrong with my whip. I'm just posted up today watchin Jersey Shore (you know you love it!).

Superman_777

Awards
In up in here..just started osta as part of my post cycle @ 15mg ed for 6 weeks. Will bump it up depending on how I react

To the op,
GL bro. Any chance you got research peptide from unique?

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
In up in here..just started osta as part of my post cycle @ 15mg ed for 6 weeks. Will bump it up depending on how I react

To the op,
GL bro. Any chance you got research peptide from unique?
Thanks man. And oh yea... let's just say I got it from a very "unique" source. Haha. Btw, supposedly in pct, u should take like 10mg or less to let your test rise naturally, too high of a dose will supress it. But I'm no expert on that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. And oh yea... let's just say I got it from a very "unique" source. Haha. Btw, supposedly in pct, u should take like 10mg or less to let your test rise naturally, too high of a dose will supress it. But I'm no expert on that.
Id keep s4 completely out of pct, and osta no higher than 5-7mg. Mk 677 and gw could be used at whatever dose though

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Id keep s4 completely out of pct, and osta no higher than 5-7mg. Mk 677 and gw could be used at whatever dose though
Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
No one is agreeing on this it is getting extremely frustrating everyone says something different. I went from an extremely mild ph cycle into a sarms/pct cycle and I seem to have recovered just fine. I plan on using S4 and GW until I start another very mild ph cycle but after that I'm running a full 8 week pct with serm and no sarms because this is just getting ridiculous
Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea, true. Well, a very mild ph cycle probably didn't supress you much anyways. But I feel like, if you need some pct after a osta only cycle, then it must not be suitable for a ph cycle's pct. Most people seem to agree that low dosages are fine tho. Idk, I say try it and let us know, cause there's definitely a lack of info on SARMs
Yea the mild cycle I ran was m1D black(8 weeks) and 11 spray (last 4 weeks). Of course I didn't need a serm for that and my next cycle probably wouldn't need a serm either because its so mild but I'm going to use one anyways. My goal was to get my feet wet with prohormones and sarms to see how I reacted and just to test the waters so to speak

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Why no S4 in pct? I've heard many report no suppression at 50 mg. Well in post pct weeks 5-8 that's what I'm using right now
Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/216529-s4-pct.html. SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Check the following thread where the OP used 50mg S4 5 on/2 off for 4 weeks and suffered some suppression - SARMS are a pain in that some people suffer suppression and some don't so it's just a case of trying them for yourself and keeping some libido boosting products on hand if you do have issues.

After 6 weeks of Osta (17.5mg) I experienced the same issues as the OP in the S4 thread. 3 weeks of DAA/Erase didn't completely resolve the issue so I switched to AI Perform and within a week or so everything was back to normal. After this experience I'll be using AI Perform with the S4 run I have planned for Jan.
Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I was planning daa/erase too. I also have about... 80mg of nolva sittin around. Think I should do like 10mg for 4 days, then 5mg for 8 days? Definitely want test back to normal ASAP
S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
S4 is suppressive, period. Ostarine is up in there air, i think the nolva is overkill. My opinion...
Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea. I kinda felt the same way. I'm thinkin I should start erase during the end of my cycle, instead of PCT. Good idea or no? Cause I wouldn't think it would do anything negative to my cycle, and it would reduce the estrogen before I stop the osta. Idk
Hmm someone posted their bloods after using erase and it didnt do nadda for estrogen control, cort control or raise test... but, you could run it like that.

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 -

Out of OJ, so I took my osta with cran-tangerine juice... didn't go down as smooth. Legs are even more sore than yesterday. Car started today, so I got to go to work/ workout

Shoulders/ traps

Forgive me, as I don't know the proper names for some of these exercises.

Seated overhead DB press: 60s x 9, 60s x 8, 60s x 6

Seated DB shrugs: 60s x 12, 60s x 10, 60s x 12

Hanging lateral raises? (Where you grab a vertical bar with one hand, and hang to the side, and raise a DB with your free hand). 25 x 10, 25 x 8, 25 x 8

Standing DB shrugs: 65s x 11, 65s x 8, 65s x 8

Standing lateral raises: 25s x 10, 25s x 6, 20s x 8

Reverse flys: 25s x 9, 25s x 8, 25s x 5, 20s x 6

Felt pretty good during my workout. Could use a couple new exercises as I seem to do the same ones every week.

Still not feeling any effects of osta (not expecting to for about another week, but figured id keep you updated). Strength and weight are the same, libido seems normal.

The only possible effect is that I've had slight pressure in my head, not even enough to call it a headache. Just that if I don't drink any water for a couple hours, it becomes noticable. Nothing serious tho