P-Bold and AMS stack

Tommy123

Awards
Im planning on running P-Bold along side 4-ad and 1-ad by AMS for 8 weeks, i have 3 bottles of p-bold what should i dose it at, i could do all 3 in the 1 cycle for 8 weeks or maybe do less dosage(2 bottles) for 8 weeks then do a seperate single bottle 30 day cycle at the recommended dosage, for pct i will be using The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I would dose all as per their labels. U have enough for 8 weeks correct? However understand that stacking will increase suppression so its paramount to have a solid PCT. This stack should safely produce some good gains though and not be too harsh on your body. Diet and smart training is key.

Consider logging this.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sorry meant to ask your age and experience ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second to Cordeen, you may want to run proper PCT after stacking those three compounds!

3 bottles of P-BOLD is enough for 8 weeks at 6-7 ml a day which will be good dose, even though you may want to start lower! BTW, how many bottles of 1-AD and 4-AD you have? If you have just one of each, I'd run them at the last 4 weeks of the cycle but if you have 2 of both, run them through whole cycle.

Tommy123

Awards
I second to Cordeen, you may want to run proper PCT after stacking those three compounds!

3 bottles of P-BOLD is enough for 8 weeks at 6-7 ml a day which will be good dose, even though you may want to start lower! BTW, how many bottles of 1-AD and 4-AD you have? If you have just one of each, I'd run them at the last 4 weeks of the cycle but if you have 2 of both, run them through whole cycle.
23, i have had quite a bit of experience 2x super dmz original formula, 1x super dmz 2, and androdrol cycle.
yeah ive only got 1 bottle of 1-ad and 4-ad i was thinking of doing that (last 4 weeks)
i was trying to do the calculations with the 3 bottles on how to last the 8 weeks, i wanted to start off lower then really build it up, but yeah what dosage would u recommend for like weeks 1 then 2-8
and as for pct ill use the man up stack and chuck in nolvadex and maybe erase pro near the end to continue through

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
23, i have had quite a bit of experience 2x super dmz original formula, 1x super dmz 2, and androdrol cycle.
yeah ive only got 1 bottle of 1-ad and 4-ad i was thinking of doing that (last 4 weeks)
i was trying to do the calculations with the 3 bottles on how to last the 8 weeks, i wanted to start off lower then really build it up, but yeah what dosage would u recommend for like weeks 1 then 2-8
and as for pct ill use the man up stack and chuck in nolvadex and maybe erase pro near the end to continue through
You could do something like 4/5/6/7/7/7/8/8 with P-BOLD and take 2 caps of both 1-Andro and 4-AD on last 30 days. That's how I'd run them. That plan should yield to some steady, maintainable, relatively dry gains!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im planning on running P-Bold along side 4-ad and 1-ad by AMS for 8 weeks, i have 3 bottles of p-bold what should i dose it at, i could do all 3 in the 1 cycle for 8 weeks or maybe do less dosage(2 bottles) for 8 weeks then do a seperate single bottle 30 day cycle at the recommended dosage, for pct i will be using The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising)
how did this work out?