GodOfIron's 12 Week Test E/Winstrol Cycle- Anabolic mode "ON"

GodofIron

Awards
Ok so I'm starting my first ever cycle. Never thought I would be doing this, but here goes.
Came up with this cycle from the man "Danger Dave!" (Thanks again for the guidance)
Cycle-

Testosterone E 500mg
Week 1-12

Formasurge 2 pumps A.M. 2 pumps P.M.
Week 1-10

Winny 20-30mg ED
Week 7-13.
Liver support CEL cycle assist

PCT

1. Nolva 40/40/40/20/20 (thats 40mg ED, / represents weeks)
2. Exemestane 25/12.5/12.5/8/8/8
3. Formasurge 2 pumps A.M. 2 pumps P.M.

Will try to update daily and post beginnin pics and bi weekly pics. Expecting to start next week or sooner if my gear comes in early!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh hell yeah! You know I'm in this dude. Looks solid. With that formasurge and winny you will be dry and SHREDDED!!!

BPS stuff is on sale still on Nutraplanet, the endosurge is retarded cheap. just a heads up brother.

GodofIron

Awards
I'll check them out. I got one bottle already but I calculate uhm gonna need two more so I might as well get em now. I jus read up on the Endosurge, you think I need to add that in my PCT?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'll check them out. I got one bottle already but I calculate uhm gonna need two more so I might as well get em now. I jus read up on the Endosurge, you think I need to add that in my PCT?
It could be nice man. I am running it in my cycle. I haven't used it honestly but the reviews are great on it, besides for $15 why not? The Formasurge is a total steal too.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey dd would you use tbol or winny for cutting I was leaning on doing 60-80mg of tbol but I may opt for 50mg winny...also subbed to this broski

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hey dd would you use tbol or winny for cutting I was leaning on doing 60-80mg of tbol but I may opt for 50mg winny...also subbed to this broski
I have never used tbol but Winny was amazing my last cycle. Winny has a great AE effect when using a "wet" Test like Test E too.

GodofIron

Awards
Yo thanks for subscribing HowWeDo

Dave where can I find Endo? I been looking all over and everywhere says out of stock.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in bro! Looks like DD put you on to a good first cycle!

GodofIron

Awards
Yo thanks Luke, uhm a lil anxious. Never thought I would deal with anabolics. Been training for bout 12 years, jus feeling like I've gone far as I can naturally. Hope this cycle blows my mind like uhm expecting it to

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yo thanks Luke, uhm a lil anxious. Never thought I would deal with anabolics. Been training for bout 12 years, jus feeling like I've gone far as I can naturally. Hope this cycle blows my mind like uhm expecting it to
I'm sure it will bro! Your first cycle will be your best !

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yo thanks for subscribing HowWeDo

Dave where can I find Endo? I been looking all over and everywhere says out of stock.
Its back up on nutraplanet.

GodofIron

Awards
Ordering now, aye whut do you think about me taking this the first few weeks? From whut I read it takes 3-4 weeks for the Test E to kick in. Good idea or bad idea?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ordering now, aye whut do you think about me taking this the first few weeks? From whut I read it takes 3-4 weeks for the Test E to kick in. Good idea or bad idea?
Save it for pct brother. It will help keep the gains

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hows the cycle going man? Still planning on starting next week?

GodofIron

Awards
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, START YOUR ENGINES!!!!
Jus got in from the post office and the gear came! Gonna start tomorrow morning, unless uhm just too excited and do it today, there's a VERY good chance of that!!

So here's my stats 31, 6'2 215lbs, been training for about 12yrs or so. Never done any anabolics or anything stronger than creatine or Nitrix. Since I knew I was starting this cycle I kinda relaxed the last couple weeks and ate whatever crap I wanted and slacked on the gym cause I knew for the next 12 weeks uhm gonna be pretty strict.

I'll "try" to update daily or every other day, got alot of work that I'm doing right now though so may not get to EVERY day. Posted the before pics I took jus 5 mins ago. Will post pics bi weekly. LET'S GO!!
11-29-12 Front.jpg
11-29-12 Side.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Very nice solid base bro. You are gunna slay this sh*t!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks Dave, wouldn't be doin this if it wasn't for your your guidance
No problem man. Just from your natural physique you have a solid experience with diet and training plus you are old enough so its a perfect time for anabolics.

GodofIron

Awards
My choices for injection are Quad or delt. I have large, muscular quads but which one will have less pip??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My choices for injection are Quad or delt. I have large, muscular quads but which one will have less pip??
Quad or glutes. Every time you inject that muscle the pip gets less and less.

GodofIron

Awards
Couldn't wait...... was WAYYYY anxious bout giving myself the first ever shot (not a needle guy) Here's my question. Did the shot in my quad and the needle went in so quick and easy that I didn't even feel it. but about halfway through I felt a little sharp pain shoot up my leg, but when I aspirated there was no blood and and no pain when I finished injecting and withdrew. Is that pain shooting down the leg normal for a few seconds or did I hit a nerve?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Couldn't wait...... was WAYYYY anxious bout giving myself the first ever shot (not a needle guy) Here's my question. Did the shot in my quad and the needle went in so quick and easy that I didn't even feel it. but about halfway through I felt a little sharp pain shoot up my leg, but when I aspirated there was no blood and and no pain when I finished injecting and withdrew. Is that pain shooting down the leg normal for a few seconds or did I hit a nerve?
Hahaha hell yeah bro. The pain is normal. As long as you didn't pull blood when you aspirated you are good. I get that pain randomly all the time.

GodofIron

Awards
Hahaha hell yeah bro. The pain is normal. As long as you didn't pull blood when you aspirated you are good. I get that pain randomly all the time.
Hey Dave can I do this once a week at 500 vs the 250 twice a week? What's the difference?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Your blood levels will be off if you pin 1 time a week. I will check this when I am home on my blood level calculator.

GodofIron

Awards
Alright, so I've pinned twice now, the second one was so painless I wouldn't have noticed I was even getting a shot if I wasnt lookin at the 1 1/4" needle goin into my quad. I did legs HARD Monday to the point that even my hands were shaking, but surprisingly I've had no soreness... Like NONE and I'm always sore for days after legs. It can't be the test e that quick could it? My numbers are still about the same, maybe 5-10lbs higher. Here's a Question though. Should I pin 250 on Mon & Thurs every week or every 4 days? If I do Mon & Thurs wont it be a lil off since There's more time on the weekend?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright, so I've pinned twice now, the second one was so painless I wouldn't have noticed I was even getting a shot if I wasnt lookin at the 1 1/4" needle goin into my quad. I did legs HARD Monday to the point that even my hands were shaking, but surprisingly I've had no soreness... Like NONE and I'm always sore for days after legs. It can't be the test e that quick could it? My numbers are still about the same, maybe 5-10lbs higher. Here's a Question though. Should I pin 250 on Mon & Thurs every week or every 4 days? If I do Mon & Thurs wont it be a lil off since There's more time on the weekend?
It will be fine pinning like that. It has a long ester life. Its personal preference really, just whatever you want either way is good.

Yes it can be kicking in that quick BUT your numbers won't be going up yet. It starts speeding up recovery from day 1 and I'm sure the formasurge is helping too.

GodofIron

Awards
It will be fine pinning like that. It has a long ester life. Its personal preference really, just whatever you want either way is good.

Yes it can be kicking in that quick BUT your numbers won't be going up yet. It starts speeding up recovery from day 1 and I'm sure the formasurge is helping too.
Man I am IMPRESSED then!! There's literally no soreness from my leg workout, not even much fatigue. I can only feel a tiny bit of soreness when I flex or stretch. My workout partner however can barely walk today. The most soreness I feel though is from the pip, which I'd say is like a 2-3 on a scale of 10.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Man I am IMPRESSED then!! There's literally no soreness from my leg workout, not even much fatigue. I can only feel a tiny bit of soreness when I flex or stretch. My workout partner however can barely walk today. The most soreness I feel though is from the pip, which I'd say is like a 2-3 on a scale of 10.
Nice man. Yeah you will actually start seeing gains over the next few weeks. The formasurge is probably playing a huge role.

I love not being sore on cycles. When you come off and get sore the first time you realize how much it sucks to be human lol

GodofIron

Awards
So tomorrow will be my third time pinning. I'm really enjoying the quick recovery. I do have a question though. I normally have a pretty high libido, but it's seem to kinda go down the past few days. Is that normal? I thought test increased your libido

GodofIron

Awards
In ALOTTA pain today. I did my third pin this morning and now I can hardly walk. The last two were NOTHING like this. Hope this gets better real soon.

GodofIron

Awards
Aiight, so it's coming to the end of week 2. Only difference I've noticed so far is quicker recovery time from my workouts. Not much soreness and thankfully after a couple days my libido has returned. Will try to post some progress pics this weekend

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Aiight, so it's coming to the end of week 2. Only difference I've noticed so far is quicker recovery time from my workouts. Not much soreness and thankfully after a couple days my libido has returned. Will try to post some progress pics this weekend
Glad the libido thing worked out man. The Test will really be full swing around week 3-4. You will know when you have nice clear energy, feel like an Alpha Male and wake up with a raging morning wood that wont go away. Random wood is always a sign lol

blueblood

blueblood

Awards
Apparently all the logs I want to follow are dead? :BUMP: