Sustanon 250

FirstPlace

Awards
This will be my first injectable cycle. I have a 10mL vial and plan on dosing 1 mL every week for 10 weeks.

When I figure out how to get some pictures up I will add some. Any advise is appreciated, and I dont mind answering questions.

A little bit about me is I work out on a daily basis, play semipro football, currently practicing twice a week, and bounce at a night club 3-4 nights a week. Im hoping that all of these activities will improve and Ill keep yal updated. I hope this is the right place for this thread...

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
if you don't mind me asking did you get it online? if wo can you link the site or pm me. thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sourcing is not allowed

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This will be my first injectable cycle. I have a 10mL vial and plan on dosing 1 mL every week for 10 weeks.

When I figure out how to get some pictures up I will add some. Any advise is appreciated, and I dont mind answering questions.

A little bit about me is I work out on a daily basis, play semipro football, currently practicing twice a week, and bounce at a night club 3-4 nights a week. Im hoping that all of these activities will improve and Ill keep yal updated. I hope this is the right place for this thread...
Good luck man. I'd get another bottle or two and run it at 3ml a week split into every other day injections. You generally need to run a bit higher levels of Sus due to the ester weight.