Test E Dbol cycle

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Im 23 years old. 6'3 300lbs BF approx 18-22%. Iv been lifting for 4.5 years and competing in amature strongman for 2 years now. Bench is 385x7reps Squat 450x5 reps. I have a huge frame and just big everything witch is why im heavy. Iv been training hard hard for years and have kindof reached what i feel is a pinnical, and now that it is the off season i want to run-----

Week 1-12 /Test E 500 EW Monday and Thurs
Week 1-4 Dbol..week 1 30mg week 2 40mg week 3 40mg week 4 30mg
Should i run 20mg novla ED during Dbol?
PCT will start 2 weeks after last jab.
Novla- 40/20/20/20

Im not looking to slim down thats why the Dbol and also to jump start, and test e iv been reading will give me good quality gains. My diet isnt as clean as most due to the weight and size im trying to stay.
Breakfast-Oatmeal/yogurt/wholewheat cereal/i have recently switched to Almond milk
Lunch-Most of the time i workout around lunch so i have a protien shake/whole chicken/leftovers from the night before/it vareys..
Dinner-Chick/roastbeef/love salads/brocoli/and another shake/
I take multi-vitamins/omega fishoils/

So im doing this and have the gear already. Just before i start jabbing and popping pills i just want to make sure this is right..

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
oh yea also this is my first cycle ever..

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
...............................................................................................................................................................

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
wow 60 something views and nothing.....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't run Novla on cycle run an AI like Adex or aromasin on cycle and you can bump up dbol to 50mg if you can Handle the back pumps everything else looks well

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
do you feel it is necessary to use and AI during this cycle? im starting tomorrow and only have nolva on hand..

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you feel it is necessary to use and AI during this cycle? im starting tomorrow and only have nolva on hand..
Yes dbol will bloat the **** out of you and if your gyno prone may screw you up if you only have Novla maybe at 10mg a day but you really need either Adex or aromasin

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Alright i will have to order some..thanks for the advice...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely run the aromasin out the gate. I didn't and wish I would have. Nolva will be good to have in case you have any issues with gyno. I ran dbol as high as 50/60 with no back pumps. But I did have an issue with puffy and sore nips.

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
finally!!!people giving me their 2 cents..thanks alot guys

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
another question..i have 23g 1 inch needles..i only ever hear of people using 1 and a half..i should be ok if pinning my ass with only a 1 inch needle?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another question..i have 23g 1 inch needles..i only ever hear of people using 1 and a half..i should be ok if pinning my ass??
You should be ok but if your a higher bf you should use a 1.5"

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
****..iv already got everything and the only size that was in stock was 1 inch..posibly a different place i could pin to be more effective?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****..iv already got everything and the only size that was in stock was 1 inch..posibly a different place i could pin to be more effective?
Quad or shoulder but hey maybe you don't have a lot of fat on your ass and you will be fine there

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
I am pinning my shoulder...wow..no pain at all.slightly tender witch is a given..im even pinning with a 21g..

4drteg

Awards
Where's the updates son! Post a pic you 300 pound beast haha
Hows the Dbol treatin ya? Any back pumps yet or extra sweating like some guys have had?

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Yeah I recomend the aromasin at 12.5 ed bc the half life is shorter. I guess you could do eod if your not gyno prone. Also subbed for this! I plan for my next cycle to be a test e dbol. Gl brotha