Mdrol cycle

jt339

Awards
  • Established
In the middle of a cut and I'm tired of it so I'm going to use some mdrol to put on some muscle to get a "break," i.e. I'll be bulking. I'm terrible with keeping a log, but I figured I'd go ahead and try anyway. Will be posting my workouts here and using low volume, high intensity alternating between two workouts. Have been trying to recover from a back injury (sacral area) for literally years so you'll notice my leg press weights are piss poor. Using 20mg for three weeks.

24 y/o
6' 182lbs
11-12% bf

First dose was tonight and will be starting tomorrow.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
incline db
65x9,5,5,3 (goal is 20 reps)

cg bench
135x8,5,4,3

machine military neutral grip
130x9, blah blah blah I just know I got 20

leg press
still sick and wasn't up to it today, will do tomorrow

machine curl
85x11,7

Didn't like the order today so next time I'll do incline db, machine military and JM press since my tri's did not feel like they were worked very hard.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
In the middle of a cut and I'm tired of it so I'm going to use some mdrol to put on some muscle to get a "break." I'm terrible with keeping a log, but I figured I'd go ahead and try anyway. Will be posting my workouts here and using low volume, high intensity alternating between two workouts. Have been trying to recover from a back injury (sacral area) for literally years so you'll notice my leg press weights are piss poor. Using 20mg for three weeks.

24 y/o
6' 182lbs
11-12% bf

First dose was tonight and will be starting tomorrow.
Try using low dose SD at like 5mg or 10mg as an aid in retaining muscle while maintaining your cut.

Sent from my iPhone

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Try using low dose SD at like 5mg or 10mg as an aid in retaining muscle while maintaining your cut.

Sent from my iPhone
I'm actually going to bulk with this. I'll edit my original post. Sorry for the confusion. Curious though, how long do you think you could run 5mg before it is time to come off i.e. before your bloodwork is completely ****ed?

Took some before pictures so if this turns out well I'll post em when the cycle is done. Also had an epiphany in regards to training so I'm going to change my routine up.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually going to bulk with this. I'll edit my original post. Sorry for the confusion. Curious though, how long do you think you could run 5mg before it is time to come off i.e. before your bloodwork is completely ****ed?

Took some before pictures so if this turns out well I'll post em when the cycle is done. Also had an epiphany in regards to training so I'm going to change my routine up.
Well in theory you should be able to take 5mg early in the morning and fall within the body's ability to "not see it" and have minimal effect on the HPT system. With that being said there will still be detrimental effects to your lipids so good cholesterol support is a must.

Sent from my iPhone

jt339

Awards
  • Established
rack pull
didn't work out. that bar ripped the living **** out of my hands so I won't be able to do these. Will probably use snatch grip high pulls instead

leg press
315x10, 405x6, 225x20

hammer strength high pull
275 4x6

fat grip db curls
15 5x10

leg press calves
225x20, 315 3x8 30 second rests

250g carbs pwo from rice =)

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards

Sent from my iPhone
^^^This

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion. Destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesataion at all.
~Arnold~

jt339

Awards
  • Established
^^^This

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion. Destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesataion at all.
~Arnold~
Bulkin brah. Trying to get my metabolism jacked up for when I start cutting again in three weeks.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Bulkin brah. Trying to get my metabolism jacked up for when I start cutting again in three weeks.
do not cut in pct or you can kiss your cycle gains goodbye. especially with something as short as superdrol

jt339

Awards
  • Established
oh pfft nvm lol
haha yeah sorry about thought. After this cut, 700mg test, 50mg dbol kicker and 8 weeks of npp at 600 mg =). I've shrunk so much from this injury and I'm trying to blow up to my former size.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
On 350mg test e currently. Forgot to mention that. Will be running that for quite awhile.
Well forget my former post then. Kind of needed to know that.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
First time training heavy in a looooooong time and it was quite humiliating. Most exercises done for 25 total reps, stop the set when rep speed slows down, do as many sets as needed, one minute rests. Only first set will be listed. Whenever I get eight reps on the first set without the rep speed slowing, I move up in weight. Simple and hopefully effective.

cg bench
185x4 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm super weak

fat grip military
95x8

leg press calves
495x12 (15 total reps, keeping the volume lower so i can train them every session)

skulls
65x8 (15 total reps)

abs
110x12

Holy **** I'm so weak. A year ago I was doing 205 on cg bench for 3x8 at a high rate of speed. Hopefully three weeks of mdrol can get me up to 215 or more for my first set.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
close grip neutral row
165x8

shrugs
I hate these ****ing barbells. They tear the **** out of my hands. Starting at 245 next time

machine curl
110x8?!? +25lbs?! Well **** yeah!

leg press
405x6, faster than last time, but thought I was going to pull a hammy so I quit after one set

calves
585x8,7

Huge jump on curls and calves today. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night too so I'm thinking if I can get some sleep my weights should shoot through the roof! Haven't checked my weight yet, but I'm definitely bigger (thank you glycogen).

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
do you use straps for the shrugs? i found it helps with the hand tearing problem

jt339

Awards
  • Established
do you use straps for the shrugs? i found it helps with the hand tearing problem
No, but I'm gonna pick up some ****ty gloves from walmart. My forearms are absolute **** so they need some work. Thanks for the suggestion.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
if your forarms need work, dont use gloves. they take the squeeze out of every heavy lift

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
What injury did you have....

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

jt339

Awards
  • Established
if your forarms need work, dont use gloves. they take the squeeze out of every heavy lift
Well its either gloves or straps because those barbells destroy my hands. I'm thinking gloves would be the lesser of two evils, no?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
What injury did you have....

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
I really don't know exactly. The PT and doc I went to both told me I could get an MRI, but it wouldnt change the treatment plan so I never did. I hurt it doing some DE deadlifts about 5 years ago and I haven't been the same since. I've done physical therapy three times and just when it starts to feel better, I hurt it again. The injury is incapacitating when it happens. Just feels like something pops in my sacrum and I literally cannot walk faster than a few inches a second and can't sit down for about half an hour. I just have to stand there and wait for the the steroids to kick in (I always carry a medrol pack with me in my pocket at the gym). Now whenever I do any type of spinal loading it just gets extremely uncomfortable for about a week. I use to be able to deadlift in the mid-high 400s, now I'd be lucky to pull 315 off the ground. I hate it as I loved doing heavy squats and deads, but that just isn't in the cards for me anymore. Only took me 5 years of trying to make a come back to figure that out.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
cg decline
185x6

machine military
65x8

jm press
95x8

calves
615x8

weighed 191 = +8lbs

jt339

Awards
  • Established
My old coach called my program "****ing retarded," lol. Never heard this man swear in my life and he just called my program "****ing retarded." Going to go back to the one I was on initially.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
DEADLIFTS LKASHOIHAGSOIHASGHOIAGHAEGHII1!!!!!!@!!!!!
315X5 easy! got shaky and had massive cramps in my upper back, chest, biceps, lower back and hamstrings so I had to quit there

cable row
180x8,4,3

HS row
225x8,6,4

machine curl
125x8,5

I go to an osteopathic medical school and snagged one of the docs to take a look at my back. I told him the scenario and he said he had seen it a million times. We went up to the lab and I laid on my stomach and while examining my spine he said, "Yeah your left lower back is extremely tight. I guarantee your hamstrings are just as bad." Flipped over on my back and sure enough my hamstrings were tight, but the left was MUCH worse. He told me to get a foam roller and work on getting my lower back loosened up and work on stretching my lower back and hamstrings. I asked when I could be back pulling heavy and he said "go foam roll until that back loosens up and stretch your hamstrings for about 20 minutes and you should be fine today." I nearly shat myself when he said that. So I had to foam roll for about half an hour to get my back to loosen up. Went to the gym and rode the bike and stretched out my hamstrings hard for about ten minutes. Went to deadlift with the bar, no pain. 95, no pain. 135, no pain. 185, no pain. Put 225 on there and thought it was going to get heavy (haven't pulled in years), but it flew up. Got up to 315 and wanted to do a single, but I just kept goin! so ****ing pumped!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I love superdrol =)

DB incline
last week 65x9
This week, was going for 70x9 and I got....70x12! lol I love this ****!

machine military
140x12

skulls
75x8,7 (+10lbs lol)

leg press
none, hams are TOAST from deads.

weight one week ago, 182. Weight today 194.5! lololololol

Superdrol is the ****ing ****! Glad I snagged 3 bottles before the ban!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
What you dosing sd at bro?
20mg. I should also note I am on 350mg test e, but I have been on for awhile so estro has been pretty stable for awhile and the strength gains tapered off awhile back. This is also actual mdrol. I know some people complained of some of the clones being under dosed, but Mdrol seems to be one of the better ones.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Was not feeling recovered today, but I just attributed it to the lethargy of the mdrol. Went to lift and found out that you're still human when on superdrol.

deads
315x3

Called it a day after that. Knew I needed more time to recover. Might lift again Monday depending on how I'm feeling. Stressing out over this test Monday is definitely not helping my recovery either.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Tried to finish my back workout from yesterday and strength is still in the ****ter. One intense set of deads = ****ty training for the next five days. I'm sure the adderall is no help.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Could not sleep and I'm assuming that's a combination of the superdrol and my CNS recovering or something. I've been up since 7 yesterday (22.5 hours ago) and I was lying in bed wide awake. For 6 hours. So I said **** it and tried to finish that back workout. MUCH better luck this time.

neutral cable row
195x8,5,4,3 (+15lbs)

HS row
265x10,7, blah blah

abs
120? 2x12

machine curl
135x9,7 (+10lbs, +1 rep on the first set)

I hate elbows out rows for traps. Traps don't seem to respond to anything other than heavy **** and thats a problem when you can't use your lower back. Won't be deadlifting for awhile again, inflammation out the ass.

Coming down with something. Flat as hell and I cannot quench my thirst despite two gallons of green tea.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
At my home gym for the holidays so the weights and lifts are a bit different.

db incline
80x9 and no more. Couldn't get it up for the second set because my shoulder, but still awesome progress in a couple weeks! Want to hit the 90s for a set of 8-10 by the end.

did some HS incline to make up for it and that **** hurt! Love that machine.

overhead tri extensions
don't care, but I'm sore as ****

machine lat raise
don't remember

leg press
405x8 (+2 reps) This hurt my back like hell so I guess I'm going to have to use some high volume low weights for legs.

Today

close grip neutral row
190x8 (sloppy), 170x7, 5, 4

HS row
305x9,5,3 I hate these

DB shrugs
80 2x12 or something

machine curl
95x9, blah blah blah

Basically everything is still going up. Weighed in at 198.5 today which is +16.5lbs =)

jt339

Awards
  • Established
weight 202 (+20lbs) =)

incline db
85x8, started at 65x8 or so

hammer strength incline (can't get the weight up for the second set so I have to use this for subsequent sets)
225x5,3,1

overhead extensions
140x8,6

Short on time, but am going to try and get back to the gym tonight to do legs and calves. May even do back and Bi's if I'm feeling up to it. Weight is still going up and I'm only 2.5 weeks in.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
close grip neutral cable rows
195x8,5,4,3 sloppy

wide grip neutral cable rows
105x12, 8

machine curls
140x8,5

Starting to drag a bit. Joints are hurting and I don't have any motivation to train right now. Gonna take a few days off and get loads of sleep and will reassess from there. If I start feeling better I may run another week. Otherwise, I'll stop Thursday.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't even go three weeks on this stuff. Strength was absolutely out-****ing-rageous though. If anyone is still following, take my advice and just pick a few lifts that will target most of your body, train them hard, train them often in the right rep ranges and you will get strong as a mother ****er very quickly. I'm still dragging ass so I am overreaching for sure. Yeah, that's right, overreaching on the most powerful **** out there in just a few weeks. It is definitely possible guys, so don't think you're superman. In retrospect, I may have been able to keep training longer if I reduced the intensiveness (vs. intensity which is % of your 1rm. I'm talking about perceived effort) of the smaller lifts or less volume, but I don't think gains would have been as great. Adding 20lbs per DB on a pressing movement for the same reps in 2.5 weeks is about the best damn progress I've ever seen for anyone and I'm lucky enough to have experienced it myself. I'm still up 17lbs with just a little bit more bf, barely noticeable.

As far as diet, carbs are your friend. Consider that a pound of muscle contains about 137g of protein in it. I was eating about 180-220g protein on any given day, 30-50g fat and 500-600 carbs a day and reached a max weight of 204lbs = +21lbs overall. You don't need all that ****ing protein to get big. You need carbs fellas. Starchy carbs will jack up your TSH levels too. I was losing about .5lbs a week on 2000cals before this and my weight started to stall eating ~3400 cals a day by the end!

Cliff notes to mdrol success:

1. Lift heavy but controlled in the rep range you grow best in.
2. You can train to failure often when you are going "heavy" (intensiveness, not intensity), as long as volume is low.
3. Keep fat low, protein moderate and fill the rest in with enough carbs to get you gaining weight.
4. Even though this **** is potent, you are not superman and may need to deload if you are training hard and heavy (again, intensiveness, not intensity).
5. Expect metabolism to get jacked up if carbs are high and adjust diet as the weeks go on.