Cycle planning - NEED SOME EXPERIENCED OPINIONS

VinD

VinD

Awards
Ok, I finally found a good source and I'm planning on doing the following cycle. Make corrections where you feel they need to be made, but please don't bash me. Thanks guys.

Week 1-10 : 500mg Test Enanthate (inject Mon, Thurs 250 mg, total 500mg per week)
Week 1 : 40mg Dianabol daily (as a startup)
Week 11-12: 40mg Dianabol daily (while the Test wears off)

Week 13-16: 40mg taper down to 20mg Nolvadex daily (PCT)

I know doing the Dbol at the end might seem weird, but I figure while the test is fading (but still higher than natural levels) I might as well keep hormone levels up with Dbol until the cycle is actually over cus the test is gone. Then PCT will get me going. Let me know what you think from experience. Thanks again.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Running dbol at the end isn't weird at all. It's quite common to run orals at the end for 2-4 weeks. You have an AI??

VinD

VinD

Awards
Running dbol at the end isn't weird at all. It's quite common to run orals at the end for 2-4 weeks. You have an AI??
Only gonna grab an AI if I get puffy nips or something. Doesn't higher estrogen assist with mass gain on cycle? If something funky starts to happen I'll probably just get Letro and not screw around.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Only gonna grab an AI if I get puffy nips or something. Doesn't higher estrogen assist with mass gain on cycle? If something funky starts to happen I'll probably just get Letro and not screw around.
You'll want estrogen to be managed but not destroyed. You do need some to make gains and lubricate your joints but you don't want your precious test to be converted to estrogen. Estrogen in males is converted via the aromataze enzyme from testosterone so you'll need to block it to get super high levels of test. Not to mention you'll puff up with water and look all soft etc

VinD

VinD

Awards
You'll want estrogen to be managed but not destroyed. You do need some to make gains and lubricate your joints but you don't want your precious test to be converted to estrogen. Estrogen in males is converted via the aromataze enzyme from testosterone so you'll need to block it to get super high levels of test. Not to mention you'll puff up with water and look all soft etc
Thanks for the advice. Would Letro be too strong even at very small doses? What would you recommend and what dose?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Would Letro be too strong even at very small doses? What would you recommend and what dose?
IMO letro should really only be used when other AIs aren't doing the trick and you start vetting estrogen related sides. A cheap option which very surprisingly worked on my cycle was erase. It doesn't really compare to armidex or aromasin but it's food for thought bro

VinD

VinD

Awards
I considered erase actually, I just wish there was more proof that it worked. Like studies and stuff.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I considered erase actually, I just wish there was more proof that it worked. Like studies and stuff.
I had three bottles laying around so I thought meh fock it I'll give it a try and if it didn't work I'll switch over to aromasin. I still have a bottle of aromasin unopened.