first dbol and test e cycle PCT HELPP!

A

amir_jaan

Awards
hey i am currently in my 8th week of my test e cycle gained around 20 lbs so far very pleased with cycle. this is what my cycle consisted of and what i have so far for my pct..

6ft

start weight-180
current weight-200

wk 1-12- test e 500mg/week
dbol 1-4 40/40/50/50
adex 0.25mgs eod

pct 2 weeks after last pin:
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

is this pct efficient enough? and should i keep the adex at 0.25 mgs eod or stop it a day bfr is tart my pct?? any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

T

TopThis

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle just like that, based on the research I have done I am not sure if nolva is good with dbol, but I'm new to this side of training.

I do have a question for you though, how do you like the dbol starting out? Is it definitely worth it? I was thinking of running deca, but really considered dbol as well. How are the sides?

A

amir_jaan

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle just like that, based on the research I have done I am not sure if nolva is good with dbol, but I'm new to this side of training.

I do have a question for you though, how do you like the dbol starting out? Is it definitely worth it? I was thinking of running deca, but really considered dbol as well. How are the sides?
dbol is definatly worth it, gave me a really nice pump bfore the test kicked in, sides were very minimal since i was taking the arimidex, but i did get back pumps, but thats normal with dbol.

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
T

TopThis

Awards
Would aromasin be fine compared to arimadex? I been looking more into PCTs the past few days concerning your cycle and yours looks plenty fine by the way.

If you feel any real gyno symptoms switch to using some letro. You should be fine though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would aromasin be fine compared to arimadex? I been looking more into PCTs the past few days concerning your cycle and yours looks plenty fine by the way.

If you feel any real gyno symptoms switch to using some letro. You should be fine though.
I'm running a similar cycle and have aromasin as my AI. I've heard sides are worse with Adex which makes aromasin the better choice. You have no DAA in your PCT or did I miss it?

My run just started nearly 2 weeks ago and am loving it with little to no sides. That also had to due with having a great set up of support supps as well though.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
hey i am currently in my 8th week of my test e cycle gained around 20 lbs so far very pleased with cycle. this is what my cycle consisted of and what i have so far for my pct..

6ft

start weight-180
current weight-200

wk 1-12- test e 500mg/week
dbol 1-4 40/40/50/50
adex 0.25mgs eod

pct 2 weeks after last pin:
clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

is this pct efficient enough? and should i keep the adex at 0.25 mgs eod or stop it a day bfr is tart my pct?? any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.
You should have a suicidal aromataze inhibitor in your PCT as well as a natty test booster. Aromasin is best for pct as you can not get estrogen rebound from it. You shouldn't run Nolva with armidex as they can compete for the same receptors. For a Natty t booster DAA is good and cheap.

A

amir_jaan

Awards
You should have a suicidal aromataze inhibitor in your PCT as well as a natty test booster. Aromasin is best for pct as you can not get estrogen rebound from it. You shouldn't run Nolva with armidex as they can compete for the same receptors. For a Natty t booster DAA is good and cheap.
is nolva not a suicidal aromataze inhibitor ? and yea im going to stop the adex a day bfr i start my pct.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
is nolva not a suicidal aromataze inhibitor ? and yea im going to stop the adex a day bfr i start my pct.
No Nolva is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. A serm. Aromasin is what you'll need if your going to run a Nolva pct. If you want to drop the Nolva and run just a clomid pct you can keep running your armidex until the end of pct. Since your only running test dbol having two serms for pct is overkill anyways.