Cycle Opinion/suggestions (come check it out)

Does this cycle look well thought out and put together?

• Cycle lacking key components

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally WACK cycle!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KALiKiD707

Awards
What up everyone!? I'm about to start a new cycle and I'm looking for some opinions on how it looks.. Any helpful insight would be great! I'm pretty knowledgeable on PH cycles already.. I just wanna see if there's something someone has to offer as far experience with other products that I may not know about or haven't considered..

2 wks pre-load:
-Liver stabil
-cycle assist

Cycle:
-Methastadrol: 20/20/30/40
-cycle assist
-taurine
-Orange Triad
-Cissus XT
-Stano (600 throughout)

PCT:
-Liver stabil throughout
-Testabolin V2
-Anabeta Elite
-Torem 60/60/40/40/30
-cycle assist

Anything I might want to add? Change? Thumbs up or down? Let me know what ya think! Laters! And thanks in advance!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
creatine throughout. Otherwise, looks ideal.

K

KALiKiD707

Awards
Right on, but why the creatine? Wouldn't that just maximize water retention? Unless it's for recovery which makes sense! Let me know, thanks bro!
creatine throughout. Otherwise, looks ideal.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Right on, but why the creatine? Wouldn't that just maximize water retention? Unless it's for recovery which makes sense! Let me know, thanks bro!
Creatine is so much more then water retention.

Do you know what creatine does in your body and how it does it?

Look up an article i read once... supercharging your cycle with creatine, or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure it was written by a company in fact trying to sell creatine BUT it was applicable nonetheless. There are tons of other clinical studies, research papers and other papers written on creatine as well, look em up.

Pretty much, you wouldn't stop taking your protein powder on cycle would you? Well i wouldn't stop creatine either. It provides your muscles with valuable fuel for workouts and increased intracellular water retention and nutrient uptake. It will speed replenishment of both atp and glycogen stores and increase overall capacity as well.

If sub dermal water retention is the problem, get a quality creatine monohydrate(like creapure) take the minimum beneficial amount(around 3-5g) and take it when insulin sensitivity is its highest(post workout). If a gda can be acquired easily enough take it with that as well(not really necessary with compounds like superdrol which already boosts glycogen uptake).

Even when cutting, minimal amount of creatine should be taken. If there is anything coming up where esthetics are key, like a contest or trip to the beach, lower or stop its use about a week before.... but again if taken right bloating and smoothing of muscles shouldn't be a huge issue.

Sorry for the rant, i could go on and on about this. Just make sure to read info from reliable sources in the subject and take the broscience suggestions all with a grain of salt and you'll see what I'm talking about. With something as cheap and well researched as creatine it should always be included in anyone's diet who's remotely active.

K

KALiKiD707

Awards
Oh, right on man! I have never actually done a lengthy research on creatine before. But, looks I'm going to have to. I HAVE however, been advised to take creatine throughout PCT. That to me makes sense.. So a good mono is creapure? How about Kreaklyn? I've read some great things about it in the past.. Thanks for you help boss. I appreciate it! No worries about the rant. I appreciate the insight.
Creatine is so much more then water retention.

Do you know what creatine does in your body and how it does it?

Look up an article i read once... supercharging your cycle with creatine, or something to that effect. In pretty sure it was written by a company in fact trying to sell creatine BUT it was applicable nonetheless. There are tons of other clinical studies, reach papers and other papers written on creatine as well, look em up.

Pretty much, you wouldn't stop taking your position powder on cycle would you? Will i wouldn't stop creatine either. It provides your muscles with valuable fuel for workouts and increased intracellular water retention and nutrient uptake. It will speed replenishment of both atp and glycogen stores and increase overall capacity as well.

If sub dermal water retention is the problem, get a quality creatine monohydrate(like creapure) take the minimum beneficial amount(around 3-5g) and take it even insulin sensitivity is its highest(post workout). If a gda can be acquired easily enough take it with that as well(not really necessary with compounds like superdrol which already boosts glycogen uptake).

Even when cutting, minimal amount of creatine should be taken. If there is anything coming up where esthetics are key, like a contest or trip to the beach, lower or stop its use about a week before.... but again if taken right bloating and smoothing of muscles shouldn't be a huge issue.

Sorry for the rant, i could go on and on about this. Just make sure to read info from reliable sources in the subject and take the broscience suggestions all with a grain of salt and you'll see what I'm talking about. With something as cheap and well researched as creatine it should always be included in anyone's diet who's remotely active.

Last edited:
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Oh, right on man! I have never actually done a lengthy research on creatine before. But, looks I'm going to have to. I HAVE however, been advised to take creatine throughout PCT. That to me makes sense.. So a good mono is creapure? How about Kreaklyn? I've read some great things about it in the past.. Thanks for you help boss. I appreciate it! No worries about the rant. I appreciate the insight.
I'd just go with creapure honestly. You can usually find a bulk supplier of it and it's incredibly cheap. I just buy my creatine a kilo at a time from nutraplanet.com through their name brand bulk line.

If you really want a special creatine also you can invest in one, i think they are all over priced especially knowing about gda's(glucose disposal agents) and how they work hand in hand with even reg creatine monohydrate...also just found this article to really get a cheap boost to your creatine...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-science/216521-supercharging-creatine-baking.html#post3677539

K

KALiKiD707

Awards
Oh ok, thanks bro!
I'd just go with creapure honestly. You can usually find a bulk supplier of it and it's incredibly cheap. I just buy my creatine a kilo at a time from nutraplanet.com through their name brand bulk line.

If you really want a special creatine also you can invest in one, i think they are all over priced especially knowing about gda's(glucose disposal agents) and how they work hand in hand with even reg creatine monohydrate...also just found this article to really get a cheap boost to your creatine...