nolva dosing opinion (not a total newb question, please respond)

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ok so im looking for opinions on tamoxifen citrate dosing. ive read many different variations, 40/30/20/10...30/20/20/10 and so but it seems like those are the pretty basic schemes. but when you read different main posts for newbs and other threads they give you these types of dosing schemes regarding nolva, or implying tamoxifen citrate since their the same thing basically. but from what ive read, you need to multiply the tamoxifen citrate by 1.5 in order to get the potency of pharma nolva which im assuming is the standard people are referring to. so my question is do you people actually compensate for the delusion of tamox citrate or just dose it as labeled? for example many vials ive seen are 20mg/ml and 30 ml bottles. basically trying to figure out how many bottles id need for pct on a run with sd..hoping just one. and if it is diluted, does it even matter much? im basically trying to hear your experiences and if you factor in the tamox ratio to pure nolva? if everyones really "under" dosing their pcts and still recovering fine i wouldnt want to bother multiplying my doses by 1.5 just due to the fact the less **** like that im putting in my body the better as long as its effective.. educated opinions?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You'll be fine doing what it says on the bottle. That's what most everyone does. Most ppl get research chems since its easier.
I'm doing 3 days @ 40, then, 30, 20, 20, 20, 10

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i figured most people dont dose keeping in mind the difference. i just always wondered that when reading through logs if that were the case. even dosing it like that would require 2 bottles if im not mistaken. i just want to play this smart but not trying to over think it at the same time.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
yeah i figured most people dont dose keeping in mind the difference. i just always wondered that when reading through logs if that were the case. even dosing it like that would require 2 bottles if im not mistaken. i just want to play this smart but not trying to over think it at the same time.

Most people don't know research chem is a diff. strength then script.

but hey.....people also think pct should = time on ......and look at all the people that have gotten gyno........

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Most people don't know research chem is a diff. strength then script.

but hey.....people also think pct should = time on ......and look at all the people that have gotten gyno........
whoa there buddy now your throwing me another curve ball. im running a 4 week cycle and was only planning on running nolva 4 weeks. so that would = time on. but im also running erase a week or 2 after im done with the nolva..is that not a solid plan in your opinion?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
whoa there buddy now your throwing me another curve ball. im running a 4 week cycle and was only planning on running nolva 4 weeks. so that would = time on. but im also running erase a week or 2 after im done with the nolva..is that not a solid plan in your opinion?

Sounds like a good plan. I'd probably bring the AI in a couple weeks after cycle, rather then a month after, .....though it really just depends on how your body responded to the compound.

Just don't think your done with pct though just because it was of equal length of your cycle. Your done with pct when your BLOODS show your done. You should always get regular blood work every 3 or 4 weeks to see how your pct dosages are doing. If you can't afford to get bloods, search up the sticky here on AM labeled 'cheap blood work.'

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Please explain?

I'm too scared to reply to you David lol

This is what I go by
Tamoxifen citrate tablets USP, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. Tamoxifen citrate tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=3764

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I'd probably bring the AI in a couple weeks after cycle, rather then a month after, .....though it really just depends on how your body responded to the compound.

Just don't think your done with pct though just because it was of equal length of your cycle. Your done with pct when your BLOODS show your done. You should always get regular blood work every 3 or 4 weeks to see how your pct dosages are doing. If you can't afford to get bloods, search up the sticky here on AM labeled 'cheap blood work.'
ah i see what your saying now. for sure, i guess that is after all the purpose of pct.. to recover back to normal after all. but yes, im blessed with good insurance so blood work wont be an issue of getting done. but **** my bad i typed that all kinds of funky on ya, meant erase when my cycle is done. as in starting my nolva week 5 and starting my erase week 6 or 7 and continuing that a week or 2 after my nolva. probably going to do the erase week 7 and 2 weeks after the nolva though im assuming that sounds about right?

you have any thoughts about inhibit p? i was kicking around the idea of picking up some from some of the prolactin issues ive read about sd but not really trying to add to my rather large bill im racking up on 2 months of supps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7