M1T & 4AD

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Ordered the supporting supps and PCT for this today. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Pre Cycle: (2 weeks)
Cycle Assist
Live 52
Taurine
Beta Alanine

Cycle:
Cycle Assist
Liv 52
Taurine
Beta Alanine
M1T 10/10/20/20 mg
4AD 40/80/80/120 mg

PCT:
Post Cycle Support (AI Sports Brand)
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Erase 1/2/2/3/3
DAA
Cycle Assist

34 y/o, down to an embarassing 215 (from 270), 6'4", 10+ cycles in the last 9 years (nothing for a few years)
currently on Blood Thinners, THAT'S RIGHT....blood thinners. Doctor knows about the upcoming cycle.

Thoughts or suggestions?
Only addition is I have several other compunds I could run with M1T or in addition to the M1t & 4AD including M-Drol, P-Plex, TrenV-700, Epistane and Winztrol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'd find a tudca supp and run it at max through the cycle and pct.

Also to you last question, no. Nothing else is necessary, this cycle is going to be ridiculous enough as is if you're supps are for real.... and if these weren't acquired preban, I'd question them.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Never taken Tudca, so I'll look into it. Yes, these were all Pre-ban. They're actually "leftovers" from when I was a bit more serious. I'm down quite a bit weight wise, hence the cycle. I understand a general rule of thumb is about 10% +/- potency for every 6-9 months past expiration date so they're still good. The Erase and DAA I've never used (new product since the last cycle), do the dosages look correct? This seems to be the most common dosages from reviewing other PCT threads. Taurine I'm planning on about 5 grams to help avoid the back pumps. Anyone have better results with a slightly higher dosage?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Never taken Tudca, so I'll look into it. Yes, these were all Pre-ban. They're actually "leftovers" from when I was a bit more serious. I'm down quite a bit weight wise, hence the cycle. I understand a general rule of thumb is about 10% +/- potency for every 6-9 months past expiration date so they're still good. The Erase and DAA I've never used (new product since the last cycle), do the dosages look correct? This seems to be the most common dosages from reviewing other PCT threads. Taurine I'm planning on about 5 grams to help avoid the back pumps. Anyone have better results with a slightly higher dosage?
everything else looks great man. And those degradation values are a lil exaggerated. They are even more resilient then that, especially the m1t... I've been told by some guys very well versed in organic chem that the bottle is stored in would degrade well before the steps chemicals themselves.

Erase dose is fine and daa should be 3g ed through pct.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Pre Cycle: (2 weeks)
Cycle Assist
Live 52
Taurine
Beta Alanine

Cycle:
Cycle Assist
Liv 52
Taurine
Beta Alanine
M1T 10/10/20/20 mg
4AD 40/80/80/120 mg

PCT:
Post Cycle Support (AI Sports Brand)
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Erase 1/2/2/3/3
DAA
Cycle Assist

Started the two week Pre Load today, and following the original cycle design as above, I'm running a 4 week cycle with a 4-5 week PCT. Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 and Erase at 1/2/2/3/3 (5 weeks). If I only run Erase at 4 weeks to match everything else, better to run #1) 1/2/2/3 or #2) 1/2/3/3 ? The first thought I'll get is "better to run PCT longer - better safe than sorry", however last time I ran M1T believe it or not I wasn't shut down that hard. Since this is a solid PCT with a good SERM, and the rest of the bells and whistles, is 4 weeks long enough? Or should I base it on feel? I'll test blood work, usually 2 weeks after completion of PCT just to be sure I'm on the right track, or already there. Thoughts?

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Additional question, typically I run Creatine through the entire cycle just for the benefits of the hydration and strength (joints, muscle fullness, soreness, etc.) but for people that add Creatine into their PCT or into their cycle, where is it most commonly added? At the start of PCT, or sometime after PCT? For the guys who answer, any reason for adding it there or just preference? Thanks.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I always add creatine in the day I end my cycle. I find that it helps with recovery, and I also tend to drink more water when I take it, which is always a plus.

I don't see anything wrong with taking creatine on cycle, either.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
honestly, bulk creatine is so friggin cheap there's no reason not to take it all the time.

It definitely has its place on cycle and it definitely has its place in pct.

People really need to start looking at creatine more like a food source or protein powder. If your not getting enough protein in your diet then you supplement with a powder. Same goes for creatine, if your not getting enough in your diet(which is very difficult to do) then you supplement with a powder.

If you don't like the sides then just take a lil less, not everyone needs 5g ed, def not 10g ed. Do some reading on how to make it absorb better or if money isn't an issue invest in some fancy buffered creatine or other form besides monohydrate.

Bottom line. Take creatine.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
Any thoughts on the first question? Erase for 4 weeks versus 5, and dosed like 1/2/2/3 or 1/2/3/3 ?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Any thoughts on the first question? Erase for 4 weeks versus 5, and dosed like 1/2/2/3 or 1/2/3/3 ?
I'd do the second, 1/2/3/3 , then another at 2/1.

Effectively ramp up then down evenly.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
honestly, bulk creatine is so friggin cheap there's no reason not to take it all the time.

It definitely has its place on cycle and it definitely has its place in pct.

People really need to start looking at creatine more like a food source or protein powder. If your not getting enough protein in your diet then you supplement with a powder. Same goes for creatine, if your not getting enough in your diet(which is very difficult to do) then you supplement with a powder.

If you don't like the sides then just take a lil less, not everyone needs 5g ed, def not 10g ed. Do some reading on how to make it absorb better or if money isn't an issue invest in some fancy buffered creatine or other form besides monohydrate.

Bottom line. Take creatine.
It's rough on the kidneys. Most people won't experience problems but in people who are prone to kidney problems prolonged use of Creatine is a bad idea. I would cycle it. 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It's rough on the kidneys. Most people won't experience problems but in people who are prone to kidney problems prolonged use of Creatine is a bad idea. I would cycle it. 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.
Somewhat untrue.

Drink enough water and take the appropriate dose of a quality creatine like creapure and excess creatinine won't be an issue(which is what can cause problems).

And that's for the select few that do have kidney issues, which your likely to know before ever trying creatine... any healthy exercising male could otherwise benefit from constant reasonable use. Cycling will be pointless.

But honestly i do take at least a month off out of the year cause of the work i do which allows my kidneys a break. Also because i cycle anabolics i get multiple blood draws through the year, creatinine levels are part of those tests and i always know where i stand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
hadijd Anabolics 6
MongoSS Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 41