BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
1-test/4AD/OHT Cycle

Ok, Im 6 days into this cycle so Ive got to get this cycle thread rolling...

Nothing too crazy, just a bunch of stuff Ive been wanting to try in combination for a very long time. Here's the lowdown:

Daily:
200mg 1-test/200mg OHT/366mg 4AD

I have the 1-test/OHT dissolved in 8OZ of homebrew transdermal matrix, and the 4AD in another 8OZ.

The formula for the liquid is:

40% IPA
12% IPM
12% IPP
10% OA
10% DMSO
6% D-Lim
5% PG
5% PEG400

and 2ml of Sweet Orange oil to enhance the nice citrusy smell of the D-Limolene. (and kill the DMSO stink!):)

The 1-test/OHT goes on first, dries for a bit, and then the 4AD is applied 2x per day. Its working very well, the 1-test burns like a mother!

Supplement stack is as follows:

Homebrew ProLiver caps:
200mg Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin)/300mg NAC/200mg Lecithin

1 cap 3x daily

Homebrew GlucophageXR knockoffs:
200mg K-R-ALA/200mg Quercetin/100mg 1% Biotin/200mg Taurine

1 cap in the morning after a high carb breakfast, one post workout, and usually another in the evening after or after high GI carbs are consumed. I dont expect it to work as well as Sledge's product,as Im missing some of the ingredients, but so far they seem to be working very well.
I take 500mg of VitaminC with each cap.

15 Universal UniLiver/day

6 SawPalmetto Extract caps/day

5g Fish Oil/day

1500mg Glucosamine/1500mg Chodroitin /day

Creatine Monohydrate - 15g/day

Taurine - 5g pre and post workout

Rhodiola Rosea - 600mg/day

Piracetam - 4g/day

Lecithin - 10g/day

ZMA at bedtime

Potassium 99mg/day

Using Metabolic Whey or Optimum Whey as my protien supplement, usually around 4 servings a day.

Also taking Now 'Super Enzymes', usually one with every meal.

Plans for PCT:
Keep diet/nutritional supplementation the same, and add:

Homebrew "Testicular Activator Capsules":)amounting to:
Tribulus Terresteris Extract @ 2g/day
Avena Sativa Extract @ 1g/day
Cordyceps @ 2g/day

7-OXO transdermal @ 200mg/day

Tamoxifen Citrate @ 60mg week1,40mg weeks 2&3, 20mg week4

Keeping a strict diet log,I hit:

4030cals day1
4100cals day2
3700cals day3
4445cals day4
3500cals day5

And I think today Im going to come in at around 3200cals or so - past two days I had to work 11hour shifts and it was very tough to get the food down with my boss hovering around.

Anyway, trying to stick to a 40/40/20 ratio, but this week it was closer to 35/35/30. That will be remedied by this week, and Ill bring the cals up close to 5000/day as well.

So far, things are going great! Pumps are incredible in the gym - it seems like after I work a muscle it stays 'full' for days afterward. This week Ive gained 10lbs. That's right. 10lbs. Last sunday I weighed in at 220, today Im just barely 231. I know this is just cell volumization/water retention from the sudden increase in cals&carbs and creatine pre-loading, but I have to say its sweet to see the scale jump up that much, and the hormones havent even kicked in yet! Strength has made a small jump already...I think this is going to be a very, very good cycle.

On another note, this is the first cycle Ive homebrewed and I freaking love it! It was a *lot* of work, but only becuase I made enough for myself, my brother, and a friend. That worked out to be 9 8Oz bottles of transdermal concoctions and about 1100 gelcaps. I just made enough to get us started, too! I still have about 500 caps to go. Man I love that cap-m-quick!:)

Plus, just yesterday I got hired at a new job that Im really excited about. So my 50+ hour a week, run my ass off,crazy no-sleep schedule, pain in the ass stress engine of an old job is over right at the beginning of week3, and I go onto a steady 5 day 10am-7pm, weekends off thing. Very, *very* excited about that! Just adds to the energy...

Also a quick shout out to all the suppliers I used:
1fast400, Lemelange, TrueProtien, Custom, Smi2le, & DPS All kick serious ass and delivered great products expeditiously!

Ok, off to bed...

BV

Last edited:

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one thing - I would go with arginine pre, taurine post workout

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, I thought of adding L-Arginine to the list, but just with the Liver Tabs and Whey shakes Im getting nearly 3g a day. I do have a bunch of it laying around...why would you go with the Arginine/Taurine combination over Taurine alone?

Also - I have 2lbs of Taurine so I was looking for an excuse to use it!:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Last sunday night I weighed in at 220, Im about to go to bed and Im 233. That's pretty sweet! Pumps are awesome - just did some concentration curls in the living room and after a few sets my bi's felt like they were going to explode...

Going to hit the gym real hard this week and up the calories - PH's should start kicking in soon.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I thought of adding L-Arginine to the list, but just with the Liver Tabs and Whey shakes Im getting nearly 3g a day. I do have a bunch of it laying around...why would you go with the Arginine/Taurine combination over Taurine alone?

Also - I have 2lbs of Taurine so I was looking for an excuse to use it!:)

BV
fine, just a cost/benefit issue is what I had in mind

not an issue with you I guess having a kilo to spare

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Taurine info wojo - didnt know it had so many other benefits.

Did chest/tris today. Strength is up. Did calves and abs at the end of the routine and the pump just kept on going.

Routine looked like this:

Flat Barbell Bench:
12/6/4/4

Flat Bench DB Flyes
12/10/8

Incline DB
10/8/6

Incline DB Flyes
12/10/8

Dips (bodyweight - couldnt find the chain)
20/20/20

Skullcrushers
8/6/6

Kickbacks
12/12/10

I think Ill be over 300# for reps on the flat bench by the end of this. That would be sweet!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Had 6 hours of sleep in 2 days because of work, and my god do I feel like absolute ****. Its like every cell in my body is *screaming* for rest. Had a good shoulder/bicep workout yesterday with increased strength gains and massive pumps. After 4 sets of clean and presses got hit with some intense and painful backpumps. Im not sure if this is from the androgens or doing legs a few days before, but it hurt like a bastard. Could have been from a lot of working out and no sleep.

After a grueling 10 hour shift at work, I came home and crashed for 4 hours. Totally exhausted. Im up 15lbs in 10days (now at 235).

Even at 4000 - 4500 calories a day, I havent gained any fat. The OHT is really mediating the 4AD sides,as I havent got any itchy nips or excessive water retention. Physical exhuastion aside, I feel great. Upping the cals starting tomorrow...shooting for 245lbs by cycle's end.

I am definately going to stock up on these compounds!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Today is good. Had a good Tricep workout this morning, and Ive been a big plate of Turkey and sweet potatoes every 2 hours:) My diet got messed up earlier this week,and for two days I havent gained any weight. At one point I was at 237, but you could tell there was some water weight - I looked quite smoothed over. Now, at 235, I think I look a little leaner then when I started 11 days ago. 17 days left, and Im hitting 4800 cals every day no matter what happens. I think I can make it to 245. Here's a couple pics taken last night:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity I checked my BP about an hour and a half after I applied the transdermals. It was high, around 138/79,with a pulse of 80. Usually my blood pressure is 118/60 with a pulse of about 65.

Anyone know if this is normal? Im assuming it's spiking because after about 2 hours, the androgens would be at a peak in my system after the transdermal application.

Im going to start throwing in some cardio, 20min 3x a week. Right now I just do 5 minutes pre-workout.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I ate Thanksgiving leftovers and slept all day long. I think it did me some good, Im just shy of 240. This is nuts! Nearly 20lbs in 12 days from a transdermal? I really dont look any fatter then when I started, either. Diet has been relatively clean with a lot of oatmeal, brown rice, lean meats, whey, etc. I think those homebrew K-R-ALA caps are doing their job very well, and if that's the case then a big shout out to Sledge - Ill be buying the real stuff next time around.

Just checked my BP again - 134/80 with a pulse of 80. Nothing too alarming, but definately higher than normal. I guess its to be expected but I still dont like it - Im thinking of trying Twinlab Bloodpressure Control, I hear it works very well. I did a search on PubMed, and its main ingredient - C12 peptide - worked well in scientific studies to reduce blood pressure.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15533734

BV

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i believe taurine also helps lower bp..im such a pimp..lol..ggot me tinking of using a oht/4ad mix for the previously abandoned m1t cycle

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
bro I am definately loving the Taurine! I have to say the OHT is working very well in synergy with the 1test/4AD. Ive got NO estrogen sides so far at all. Don't feel bloated, no puffy nips, etc. And I did get all that on just 1test/4AD. I also dont have any 1-test lethargy. I did notice that my sex drive was a bit more 'insane' on 4AD alone, but its still noticeably up.

Im also a lot harder, and have put on less fat then on my previous T1 cycle.

Im thinking a 4AD/OHT transdermal for cutting in a 1:1 ratio might work really well. Or better yet - OHT/test base!

Better stock up now before its gone forever...

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from doing legs. 5 sets of squats and my lower back was killing me! Now I know what all you M1T guys are talking about, this sucks! I could hardly walk. It would subside after 10minutes or so, but I felt like my workout was effective, although limited because of it. Taurine is supposed to help with that but it obviously isnt, because Im taking 10g/day. Maybe I should be supplementing more potassium? I took 200mg as soon as I got home and now (about 15 minutes later), the back pump is gone. Ill try taking some K before I go to the gym tomorrow for back day.

BV

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
the back prob is what stopped me from following through on m1t this time..tried to do deads and i wasnt sure if it was a strain or the m1t..i previously pulled something back there a month or 2 back..but im pretty sure it was the m1t..we shall see

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear you - its pretty debilitating. I didnt have this problem on my T1 cycle. Either its the OHT combined with 1-test, or Im getting more 1-test in my system then I anticipated.

Its not as bad as what Ive heard M1T users describe - and its not constant - only seems to flare up when I have a lot of weight pushing down on my back.

Thinking I might halt the cycle after the 3rd week if I hit my mass goal. Id like to get my BP down to normal and get through leg day without having to sit down after every set.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I have to mention is that all my previous joint/tendon issues have cleared up. I had a finicky right knee, and was plagued with rotator cuffs problems and was recovering from a torn chest tendon for most of this past year. Stress made matter worse, but managed to heal up pretty good with some lingering issues.

Well, two weeks in and my body feels brand new - either the anabolics helped heal things up proper or they're masking them. I guess Ill know for sure after PCT.

Pumps are just getting better and harder every day - just did a few sets of concentration curls/kick backs and the XL T-shirt Im wearing is tight around my arms...sweet!:)

4800 cals today, its 4:30 in the damn morning and Ive stayed up just so I could get the food down.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Past two days its been rough to get the food in, but I havent been able to hit the gym either and my weight has stayed the same. Im now at a stable 240.

Noticed my nipples getting a bit sore, I had some 50mg Formastane caps laying around so I took a couple. The OHT is working great to control estrogen, but it seems to have a shorter half life then that 4AD.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The 100mg of Formastane did the trick.

Also have Twinlab Blood Pressure control on order from 1fast, Ive heard good things about using this to control BP while on cycle. We'll see if it works!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro...my goal is to keep at least 10lbs.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ok - work is getting to be a pain in the ass. The three biggest parts to gaining muscle are diet/training/rest and its like on any given workday, I can only get in 2/3 or the triangle. For instance, I wanted to ensure I got a full 8hrs of sleep, but then I only had 40min at the gym and I had to cram all my food in at work. Im not going to hit my caloric goal today, but Ill still be well over maitenence.

The gains on this cycle so far are very impressive. Pumps arent just great, they're *insane*. For instance, with my limited time today I chose to work on back width, so I started with 5 sets of wide grip chins, then moved to Pull Down drop sets until I burned out. A 2 minute break, then 4 sets of wide grip lat pressdowns. My lats were so pumped up, I couldnt touch my sides with my wrists if I tried. It was crazy!!

Even my forearms and bi's were nearly bursting through my skin.

I think I'm retaining an awful lot of water - my hands felt really tight when I made a fist and my theory is that the water retention was contributing to the painful back pumps. So, I took some more formasin in an effort to drop some water.

Fingers look thinner, back pumps are gone,I dont feel bloated, and Im still 240lbs! If I go over 245 this week I think Im going to end the cycle early. I can always take a 6 week break and hit it up again in Janurary. Ill have a new job with a steady schedule and less hours, should be easier to run the cycle perfectly. I get really frustrated when something Ive been planning for months gets foobared because of silly things like work:D

My arms, flexed but unpumped, are a full 18.5". That's a little more then a .5" gain in less then 3 weeks! As you can see from my pics, Im carrying a fair amount of bulking chunk, but If I can get the guns around 19" I should have at least a good pair of ripped 17.5 - 18's when all is said and done!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Damn - I just went to the doctor's office to get some medication for an eye infection that flared up. The nurse went to put the blood pressure cuff on me and I started to panic. I had it in my head they'd see my high BP and start asking about steroid use. (I have an overactive imagination and always freak out at the doctor's office). Anyway, BP reading came in at 160/90 with a pulse of 100! Just checked it at home and its 140/80 with a pulse of 80, but that's still quite a bit higher than normal. Maybe the sudden jump in weight is contributing to that.

I also weighed in at 242 on the doc's scale. Im debating ending the cycle now. Even if I drop half the weight I gained it will still be a successful endeavor. I can always do another 2-3 weeks in January.

I was expecting a 10-15 lb gain over the whole 4-weeks. Here I am 22lbs heavier after 2 weeks. Im quite a bit stronger as well. Its kind of wierd.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Strength is up considerably - hit 245x12 on Bent Over Rows today, that's a personal best. Did part of my chest workout after that, and 305 went up pretty easy.

If I could be doing anything better on this cycle, it would definately be training. Im focusing hard on diet, and hitting the weights only about 75% as much as I know I should. I just dont have the time. To make up for it, I try to make my workouts as intense as possible and really work my target muscle groups to their fullest. Im up a solid 20lbs, so it seems to be working. But I know I could do better, so its frustrating.

I have been eating very clean, keeping my carbs limited to low GI sources with the exception of a few glasses of cranberry juice here and there. Fat gain so far has been minimal.

Im concerned about the high blood pressure, but the Twinlab Blood Pressure control should be here tomorrow. Looking foward to seeing if it works as claimed.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ah, my last day at the job I couldnt stand:) I celebrated with one of the best arm workouts Ive had in a long time. I blasted both bi's and tris, ended up nailing about 34 sets in a little less than 90 minutes. Seems a bit extreme, but Its the last 10 days of the cycle and I havent been hitting the weights as hard as I could have. Strength was up quite a bit on all lifts. Went to complete failure on both muscle groups - I could barely lift a 5lb dumbell or do a dip when I left the gym. Awesome!

This comming week, I start a new job with a steady schedule, so Ive got some great workouts ahead of me.

BV

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great log

Thanks for taking the time to post.

The BP increase is the body fluid increase. You are a big bo so make sure you are drinking at least a gal of water a day and maybe some dandelion root and/or 5 g of Vit C help as a slight diuretic.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler. Im drinking water like a madman - I notice I seem to be constantly thirsty...Im probably getting about 1 - 1.5 gallons a day. Vitamin C intake is 1500 - 2000mg's per day. I didnt know that in higher doseages it could act as a diruetic. Thanks for the info!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Didnt get to the gym today. 1-test lethargy seemed to get ahold of me and all I wanted to do was sleep and eat.:) Ill just hit legs tomorrow, as Ill have more time anyway. And its sweet, because at my new job Ill be sitting down most of the day. AND they have a gym right in the building! (havent seen it yet but I hear its decent)

Now, instead running my ass of 50+ hours a week (it was murder on leg recovery - I started to develop knee problems - Id have a great leg day and Id be sore for nearly 10 days.)

Now Ill be chillin in my cubicle with the office fridge filled with protien shakes...

Almost wish I would have waited until the new year to do this cycle, but gains have been very good anyway. Ive been able to keep the diet relatively consistant, and even though my gym time has been limited, Ive supplemented with the weights I have at home. Plus, If I know Ive only got an hour Ill do an HIT style workout and really crank up the intensity.

Just didnt have time to really follow the training program I worked on, and I feel kind of guilty about that.

Weight is holding steady at 243lbs...

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if its the hormones, the diet,the exhilaration of finally quitting a job I couldnt stand,or just everything combined but I feel freaking fantastic! Went to the gym to hit legs today, and I had a great workout. 3 weeks ago I was struggling with 315lbs on the squat...not because I couldnt do it strength wise, but my right knee was giving me problems. It just seemed like my mind wouldnt let me push it...

So today Im squatting 355x10 like its nothing. I did 4 sets like that and then loaded the bar with 405. I didnt have a spotter - so I decided to go with 3/4 squats just to see what that kind of weight felt like across my shoulders. Sets of 10 no problem! Leg day this week Ill be doing it for full reps, I know it. That's not a big number for alot of the stronger bros on this board, but its a personal best for me so Im pretty excited.
And, after that, took 2 plates of and repped out 315x15 like it was 135!

About 8 sets for squats total. 3 more sets smith machine lunges, and then supersetted leg extensions/leg curls until I couldnt walk:)

And my knee feels great. Still hear a soft click when I walk up stairs but that's it.

Also wanted to mentioned that I dropped the nootropics about a week and a half ago. I just wasnt feeling it (just reduced stress from the Rhodiola - but I wanted to feel pissed off so I stopped using it:)). Considering how Im going into training at a new job, I decided to try them out again to see if the Piracetam will aid in retaining information.

This time, I took 2g Piracetam with 500mg Choline Citrate in a glass of OJ. 20minutes later, definate increase in alertness. Moreso than with the Piracetam alone. Nice.

Oh one more thing - back pumps are GONE. It must have just been the sudden rush of the androgens/weight gain really volumizing my muscles. Maybe the fascia was being stretched to the point of pain?

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is the last week of the cycle, and Im nearly 245. Incredible mass gains; it will be interesting to see if they hold up post cycle. Started the oew job today, and its going to be great for PCT - Im going to have to make my food a little more portable, but Ill defiantely have time to get the calories in. Plus Im sure sitting at a desk most of the day will help with recovery, as opposed to running my ass off in a high stress environment that plays top 40 hits from 8 years ago 12 hours a day.

Took today off - Ill hit some lateral raises and abs before bed, however.

BV

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
dude it is psycho how close we are in strength/weight,when i go "on" those numbers(bw) are chiming off my scale too.
great log,

not to be competitive but i got you beat in the bench, by a little( prolly due to overloading with bands and chains,Wside style, and me just being more of a beast than you.....j/k)
so you have some work to do. get to it!!!!!!!!!!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
not to be competitive but i got you beat in the bench, by a little( prolly due to overloading with bands and chains,Wside style, and me just being more of a beast than you.....j/k)
so you have some work to do. get to it!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooh, so that's the way you wanna be, huh??:) J/K man - Ive never actually really pushed to get my bench up, only using MaxOT techniques when I wanted to jump up 10 or 20lbs. Im actually getting more into WestSide style training, and Im going to really focus on my bench press after the first of the year. At my size, I should be pushing at least 350. And I know I have the muscle tissue to do it, its an issue with form and motor control. My kid brother, who is about 20lbs less than me but with an identical build (he's an inch shorter too), has been training with an advanced power lifting crew for months now and is moving impressive amounts of weight. He hit a 340 bench, 450 squat...so I know I have it in me I just need to dig down deep and kick my own ass:) The guy my brother trains with benches 630! 6 friggin 30!:)

I think I might order some of those training DVD's from elite fitness...

dude it is psycho how close we are in strength/weight,when i go "on" those numbers(bw) are chiming off my scale too.
great log,
:) Thanks man. Good luck with your cycle! Im up 25lbs so far, with one week to go. Heading to the gym to do back tonight, I feel a PR on the deadlift comming on...:D

BV

Ive been lifting by myself for about a year now, I admit Im afraid to go really heavy without someone I trust to spot me.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
BV,

Congrats on your cycle :)
It took more for me to kick in, but i'm feeling some results now and i'll keep you guys posted on my progresses.

cheers
Syr

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey again Syr!!

I could have been feeling the creatine, increase in cals, and all the nutritional supps kicking in - but after Day5 I was definately feeling 'enhanced'. T1 was the same way, though, kicked in really quick.

It could always be a mental thing, too.

Good luck with that cycle!

BV

Adawg

Awards
Bro, the results from your cycle are BEYOND belief to me :thumbsup: . That's awesome man.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hey again Syr!!
Ah, did i say that I raised my dosages after week1, when i finally felt some gain?
I'm running 233mg 1-Test, 250mg 4AD and 125mg OHT now. I seem to like this dosage :)

I hope everything works out fine, cuz at the end of the cycle I have to stock powders of this stuff if i want to run it again, even as a base.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I better spend the cash and stock up to...Im definately getting enough 1-test,4AD,and OHT for another run sometime down the road.

Just got back from hitting back...

5 sets of chins

18 - wide grip
10 - palms in close grip
6 - wide grip
8 - palms in close grip
5 - wide grip

Bent Rows
225 x 13
245 x 10
255 x 8
225 x 9 reverse grip
225 x 7 reverse grip

Lat Pulls
4 sets to failure

Lat Press Down
4 sets

Deadlifts -
225x12
315x5
405x5

And then....:D
My personal deadlift record destroyed....:D
With an amazing (for me, anyway)

505x2!!

Woohoo!!:)

It didnt even feel that heavy, I could have done another 10lbs at least, but I had 60 minutes to get the whole workout done and I was beat! I tried to pull it but the gym was closing and I didnt even it get it off the ground...

Im pretty psyched about the new max, though. Really glad I didnt end the cycle early! :p

Im going to work really hard to keep these gains. The last time my bro and I did T1, we had a 2 day mini 'crash' after a week off and then our strength just kept on rising for about 3 months afterward. Couldnt really gain any more in the way of mass, though.

Im wondering how much of this is water and is going to drop the first week of PCT...

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bro, the results from your cycle are BEYOND belief to me . That's awesome man.
Thanks! Im kind of amazed myself...I dont know if its the PH's, or the everything working in synergy...Ive been very strict with my diet, but for the past few days I really havent written anything down. After 3 weeks of tracking every gram, I kind of have a feel for when and how much I need to eat. When I started I was a straight 220, and now in the morning Im 245. I gained 20lbs from 4 weeks of BDC T1, so it could just be I react well to the 1-test/4AD combo?

Im on Creatine too, so factor in a couple lbs of water retention from that. Dessicated Liver will hold a little water too. I think the OHT is doing a real good job mediating the 4AD sides...Ill just have to wait and see when PCT kicks in how much of this weight is solid.

One thing is for sure - Im a homebrewer from now till the end of time:)

BV

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
S.o.b.
you beat my best, 500 for a single Like a week ago

thats alright I'll get you next time.

hell of a lift, oh and for the record, mine felt heavy. :blink:

keep on truckin.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
S.o.b.
you beat my best, 500 for a single Like a week ago

thats alright I'll get you next time.

hell of a lift, oh and for the record, mine felt heavy.

keep on truckin.
Thanks bro!:D Dont worry Im sure once you're on that cyp cycle its all over for me. Now...to improve that bench press:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ugh - only got a few hours of sleep last night. Im trying to get my sleep cycle back on track after working nights for over a year...Im so used to going to bed at 5am and now I have to work every morning. Im SO tired. I fell asleep when I got home from work, but got up and dragged my ass to the gym.

I intended to hit chest today but I was finished before I even picked up a plate. Just felt like absolute crap. Did some light delts/abs and took off. Going to get some sleep now and do chest tomorrow.

Still weighing in at 245, by the end of this week I should be hitting 405 on the squat and 315 on the bench press for low reps...we'll see!

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
RIP to the great metal god, Dimebag Darrell. As a guitar player myself, I am a big Pantera/Damageplan fan and Dime's playing had a big influence on me. I can't believe his life had to end like that..today is a dark day indeed.

I'm sure he's already kickin' ass on the other side.

Peace be with you bro - your music and memory will live on forever.

BV

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
On the scale this morning I weighed in at 249. Im sure Im going to drop at least 10lbs the first week of PCT. I can't believe how much weight Ive gained, though. My brother, who is a week behind me, is up nearly 18lbs. Another friend, who is about 10 days behind me, is up 23lbs. We're all on the exact same PH's/supplements.

So this has been one crazy cycle! Nearly 30lbs in 4 weeks! I definately do not look like Im carrying 30lbs of lean mass, though (of course). Im definately bigger, but not by any insane amount...If I can finish with a solid 10-15lbs Ill be more than happy.

BV

Last edited:
BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just back from doing chest, and hit a PR on the bench press...

135x10
225x10
(warmups)
305x5
315x4
340x1

That's exactly where I wanted to be at cycles end.

Ive been using a pump head with my transdermal formula, and Ive only got 2 days left and it looks like I have enough in the bottle for nearly another week. I know I put 8Oz in, and I had measured the pump head out at 7 pumps = 4ml. So if that was wrong, then Ive actually been underdosing.

And if that's the case, then the 1test/4AD/OHT combo is quite synergistic indeed.

BV

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
dude that is VERY NICE,
congrats on the strength increase,
you officially passed me in the bench. you sucker, Currently by 5lbs. I should be back to where i was soon.

don't kid yourself man, not many guys have ever benched 340, its a strong number.
I am almost positive that you have gotten and will keep your 10- 15 lbs in 4 weeks.
you should stay around 230 and solid if your diet is right and supplements.
One piece of advice that i didnt do, keep you cal./prot/ ess. fats/intake high during pct, kick up your cardio too. your gains will look better,mine were too smooth

I kept 8-12lbs on a 1ad 4ad tderm 4 weeker, a year ago.
that cycle helped me get up to where I am now.195-205 a year ago to 215 -225 now

man its been a while, 6 months, since I was on. I CANT WAIT!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
very nice think i will be making a homebrew gel if i ever use a trans again..way to go bv looks like u accomplished ur goals

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys!

dude that is VERY NICE,
congrats on the strength increase,
you officially passed me in the bench. you sucker, Currently by 5lbs. I should be back to where i was soon.
:) Dont worry man, Im sure you'll pass that without a problem soon enough!! Now I just have to keep it! Ive got a good plan for PCT...

This past 1.5 weeks, Ive actually cut my calories back to around 3500 - 4000. I didnt want to gain any more weight, or put on any more fat than was necessary. When post cycle begins, Ill kick that back up to a very clean 4000 - 4700 calories/day. Im thinking the increase in cals will help to sustain an anabolic environment. My supplementation plan is:

60mg Nolva week1
40mg Nolva weeks 2&3
20mg Nolva week 4

My last cycle, HPTA came back quick with 6-OXO and Nolva - ran the 6-OXO for 2 weeks (1 bottle), and Nolva @ 20mg/day until the end of the cycle. I think I should see even better results this time, the Nolvadex dose definately needed to be higher that first week...

7-OXO transdermal @ 200mg/day for the full 4-weeks

Homebrew FUZU:) Well, something similar -

1.7g/day Tribulus extract (45% standardized)
850mg Avena Sativa 20% extract
1.7g/day Cordyceps

Even if the jury is still out in weather Trib products increase natural test, they definately help with libido. I used FUZU during PCT on my last cycle and I loved it - libido was strong throughout (not quite as ridiculous as it was with 4AD, though!:)) The cordyceps has a lot of great properties, may help boost test levels, and its potent anti-oxidant. Check it out:

http://content.nhiondemand.com/dse/consumer/monoAll-style.asp?objID=100048&ctype=herb&mtyp=1

Im also going to try supplementing with L-Arginine/L-Lysine @ 2g each 3g/day. After a good discussion in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22174

It looks like its been shown to substantially increase GH levels...worth a shot, wont cost more than $30 in bulk and will last for months. In addition, the L-Arginine should help keep the nice pumps going...

Also 5g of L-Glutamine pre-workout. Ive got a can of it that's been sitting in my cupboard for 2 years so Im going to use it:)

Thanks for the tip on the cardio Kelsey - Ill definately be working that in...

I kept 8-12lbs on a 1ad 4ad tderm 4 weeker, a year ago.
that cycle helped me get up to where I am now.195-205 a year ago to 215 -225 now

man its been a while, 6 months, since I was on. I CANT WAIT!!!
When are you going to start?? I need to know when to go buy that West Side DVD and 50lbs worth of chains:)

BV