The Shreddening! Luke vs Steve!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Alright the time has come for a friendly little cutting contest between Skubasteve89 and lukef2000! It's time here in Australia when you need to get ripped up for summer so you can walk on the beach with your shirt off and get the chicks!

My plan of attack for this comp is simple. A variation of leangains (have to adjust it slightly as my work schedule changes from days to nights quite frequently), albuterol dosed at 18mg per day until my three bottles are finished and an epi/DMZ finisher to peak for the last 4-6 weeks.

My stats are 5' 10" (177cm)
26 194lb 88.3kg
My three point caliper test is putting me between 15-16% bf
Been lifting three years but have been sidelined for more than a year in those three due to injuries / surgeries.

My goal is to get sub 10% at 175

Will post beginning pics today.

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
I'm in....

Just started my cutting cycle too for the Aussie summer.
You guys will keep me motivated.

Good luck both of you..

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in....

Just started my cutting cycle too for the Aussie summer.
You guys will keep me motivated.

Good luck both of you..
Thanks for coming along bro! Good luck with your cut!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright the time has come for a friendly little cutting contest between Skubasteve89 and lukef2000! It's time here in Australia when you need to get ripped up for summer so you can walk on the beach with your shirt off and get the chicks!

My plan of attack for this comp is simple. A variation of leangains (have to adjust it slightly as my work schedule changes from days to nights quite frequently), albuterol dosed at 18mg per day until my three bottles are finished and an epi/DMZ finisher to peak for the last 4-6 weeks.

My stats are 5' 10" (177cm)
My three point caliper test is putting me between 15-16% bf
Been lifting three years but have been sidelined for more than a year in those three due to injuries / surgeries.

My goal is to get sub 10% at 175

Will post beginning pics today.
In for my fellow skips shredding up.
I'm gonna run.ostarine,alphamine,aav2,erase cut stack soon :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Starting weight 194

Here's my starting pics. They're pretty sad lol but let's see if I can change that :p

image-353501444.jpg

image-846420543.jpg

image-2851481048.jpg

image-2337000835.jpg

image-418483653.jpg

As you can see I have some work to do...

redms

redms

Awards
Good to see all us Aussies getting our shred on. I am taking alphamine at the moment and it is doing well. Good luck with albuterol and your epi/DMZ finisher.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to see all us Aussies getting our shred on. I am taking alphamine at the moment and it is doing well. Good luck with albuterol and your epi/DMZ finisher.
Where you get your alphamine from

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
haha yeah man its that time of year :) Good luck with your cut too bro!

redms

redms

Awards
I PM'd you a while ago where I get most my supps from US.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
redms

redms

Awards
Can you please pm again. My bad matey
Will do. All good.

I'm also doing a bit of a log with my results. The thread is called Alphamine 1st tub if anyone wants to check it out. Cheers.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I PM'd you a while ago where I get most my supps from US.
i dont suppose you mind sending me a PM with that info too bro? im always interested who has what :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Will do. All good.

I'm also doing a bit of a log with my results. The thread is called Alphamine 1st tub if anyone wants to check it out. Cheers.
Ill check it out bro!

ozHarris

ozHarris

Awards
Can't you get alphamine from NP? One of the forum sponsors so we can mention it, or isn't it the same as you guys are referring to?

I'm not too familiar with it myself..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't you get alphamine from NP? One of the forum sponsors so we can mention it, or isn't it the same as you guys are referring to?

I'm not too familiar with it myself..
Yeah we can. Gotta hope customs don't check it ;)

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
im back! haha well actually i just forget to jump on here for a few days, anyways, my before pics are getting developed, and my stats are: height: 6ft3/190cm weight: 202lbs/92kg BF%: 24 and ill post up my measurements tonight :D yo luke could you put all these stats in your first post? that way people wont have to scroll through all these comments to see it. cheers!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
im back! haha well actually i just forget to jump on here for a few days, anyways, my before pics are getting developed, and my stats are: height: 6ft3/190cm weight: 202lbs/92kg BF%: 24 and ill post up my measurements tonight :D yo luke could you put all these stats in your first post? that way people wont have to scroll through all these comments to see it. cheers!
nice of you to show up lol. i edited my first post and put my weight in but i wont beable to do measurements till friday. what measurements are you doing?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
oh btw i think ive dropped a fair bit of water as ive gone down a notch on my workbelt.... just thought id let you know :p

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
nice of you to show up lol. i edited my first post and put my weight in but i wont beable to do measurements till friday. what measurements are you doing?
hahaha hey i got here, slow n steady :D, ill be getting chest, waist, hips, bicep, and thigh measured all from the standing neutral position and all unflexed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in to see this competition fellas

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
hahaha hey i got here, slow n steady :D, ill be getting chest, waist, hips, bicep, and thigh measured all from the standing neutral position and all unflexed.
Cool cool ill get some up tomorrow.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I weighed in today at 86.5kg (190lb) so that's 4lb down in five days. Good start but im sure it's all water. I've had some massive days the last few days and I've been feeling really flat today. Time to carbup. Going to blow my macros up for today. Probably aim for around 300g carbs. Should put on a couple lbs after that !

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
After my carbup I'm back up to 87.3 kg 192lb down 2lb from Monday. Progress!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I have no idea where my camera is lol. It's an obsolete item nowadays : D
Yea mines too lol. Crazy how times change. My camera was like $300 and used it like 4 times tops in two years lol.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
bahahaa nah not high class, just doing it as an investment hoping to snag some sponsorship and get me started in fitness modelling :) how was your weekend luke? mine was awesome, my place got raided by the po-leese :(

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
bahahaa nah not high class, just doing it as an investment hoping to snag some sponsorship and get me started in fitness modelling :) how was your weekend luke? mine was awesome, my place got raided by the po-leese :(
Raided?! That's gotta suck bro! Did they get anything.....? My weekend wasn't much better as I've been on night shift all weekend! Four days off come Monday morning! Thank fock!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Raided?! That's gotta suck bro! Did they get anything.....? My weekend wasn't much better as I've been on night shift all weekend! Four days off come Monday morning! Thank fock!
nah man i donz keep illegal stuff in my house, its all good i didnt even arrested either, the search warrant was for "suspicion of having illegal goods" etc etc, ah that sucks man, atleast you got some down time to hit the weights hard! ill be trying to increase the tempo starting tomorrow, hope my legs are up to it :D

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
nah man i donz keep illegal stuff in my house, its all good i didnt even arrested either, the search warrant was for "suspicion of having illegal goods" etc etc, ah that sucks man, atleast you got some down time to hit the weights hard! ill be trying to increase the tempo starting tomorrow, hope my legs are up to it :D
Man lucky for you lol! Wonder how they got "suspicion"? My knee has been playing up the last few days so I hope It sorts itself before leg day! I'm going to do the same actually! Time for some circuits!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Start of week 2 weight 189lb 86kg. Down 2.3kg 5lb. Also I got my epi and DMZ in the mail today... it's going to be hard to hold out for another 3 weeks with them staring at me.....

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Maybe they took your camera? ;)
Just kidding mate, that's bad news sorry.
hahaha nah, it wasnt pleasant but after a few seizure notices apparently you get raided. fock customs is all i can say.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Have to agree with you there.
Lol if you look at nutra for example and you scroll down to the bottom of the product information where it says "countries this is banned in" and it's always Australia and only Australia :(