M DROL advice is welcome!

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up!

my name is David and im almost new to this forum but ive been working out for around 4 years but i also took almost a year off from the gym and came back to the workouts around 3months ago

also sorry for my english because its some time crazy.im from Puerto Rico and been in NJ for around 5years

ive done Halodrol clones in the past. im about to start my cycle of MDROL in around 3 weeks and i would like for you guys to check this out and let me know what you think.. any advice is welcome =)

mdrol,cycle assist,liv52,nolva,pes erase,daa,fish oil,flax oil,liquid celery seed extract(for the bp)creiatine

preload
cycle assist 4/8

ON CYCLE
mdrol caps 1/2/2/2/2
stano 400/600/600/600/600/1000/1000
cycle assist caps 8/8/8/8
taurine 3g/3g/3g/3g
liv52 6/6/6/6
fish oil,flax oil

PCT
nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
daa 3/3/3/3
taurine3g/3g/3g/3g
liv 52 2/2/2/2
creatine
fish oil,flax oil

cant wait to start but i want to make sure eveything is good because from what ive seen MDROL is very harsh

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Whats up!

my name is David and im almost new to this forum but ive been working out for around 4 years but i also took almost a year off from the gym and came back to the workouts around 3months ago

also sorry for my english because its some time crazy.im from Puerto Rico and been in NJ for around 5years

ive done Halodrol clones in the past. im about to start my cycle of MDROL in around 3 weeks and i would like for you guys to check this out and let me know what you think.. any advice is welcome =)

mdrol,cycle assist,liv52,nolva,pes erase,daa,fish oil,flax oil,liquid celery seed extract(for the bp)creiatine

preload
cycle assist 4/8

ON CYCLE
mdrol caps 1/2/2/2
liv52 1/1/1/1
fish oil,flax oil
organ shield maybe=i orderd it should have it by this week.should i use it on my on cycle???

PCT
nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/0/3/2/1/1
daa 3/3/3/3
liv 52 1/1/1/1
fish oil,flax oil

cant wait to start but i want to make sure eveything is good because from what ive seen MDROL is very harsh
I don't know if one cap of Liv.52 is even worth it. You've already got Cycle Assist so the Liv.52 is kind of supplemental, but I think it's probably pointless to run less than two or three caps a day. I wouldn't worry about the Organ Shield; Cycle Assist has you covered. Everything else looks good man. Best of luck.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
The directions on my Liv.52 say take 2 caps per day, but I'd actually go 3 a day on SD or Mdrol.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Do u have the red or green ones?

2 green a day or 9 red a day is fine.

IMO the more protection u have for MDrol the better.

Liv52 has different ingredients that clean/protect differently than CA.

If u really wanted to b safe add in Aegis

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Also have your Erase run at least 2 weeks past your PCT to protect from estrogen flair up after the cycle so 0/0/3/3/2/1.

You could even run it 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1 and be like a bridge from your pct into Test booster stack along side your DAA but this is not necessary

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do u have the red or green ones?

2 green a day or 9 red a day is fine.

IMO the more protection u have for MDrol the better.

Liv52 has different ingredients that clean/protect differently than CA.

If u really wanted to b safe add in Aegis

the bottle is green so i guess im going with 2caps liv52 and im going with your advice, so im going to order the Aegis.its better safe then sorry

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Your liver will thank you and ill sleep better lol

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got some creatine for my pct and i also got today some taurine for my cycle

ive been thing about getting some LGI STANO to stack up with my mdrol!

is it ok to stack stano with my 4week cycle?any advice would be great.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'd get some taurine because some people get back pumps on SD. If you start to feel bad taking liv52 look into tudca.
As far as stano with mdrol if hair loss is a concern look into a good dht blocker. It's a common stack though.
Take fish oil or EFAs withn mdrol to potentially increase absorption. Drink a gallon and 1/2 a day at least.

What's your dosing going to be?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get some taurine because some people get back pumps on SD. If you start to feel bad taking liv52 look into tudca.
As far as stano with mdrol if hair loss is a concern look into a good dht blocker. It's a common stack though.
Take fish oil or EFAs withn mdrol to potentially increase absorption. Drink a gallon and 1/2 a day at least.

What's your dosing going to be?
Thanks for sharing

i will look into the dht blocker

I already have the taurine and I also have the fish oil for the MDROL.I have toco8 for hair support and I've also been looking into the TUDCA from Nutra Planet!

MDROL 20/20/20/20
Stano 400/400/600/600

the stano so it could help out with lethagry

Let me know what you think

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Thanks for sharing

i will look into the dht blocker

I already have the taurine and I also have the fish oil for the MDROL.I have toco8 for hair support and I've also been looking into the TUDCA from Nutra Planet!

MDROL 20/20/20/20
Stano 400/400/600/600

the stano so it could help out with lethagry

Let me know what you think
generally some people continue stano an extra 2 weeks, after mdrol is done, at 800mg's. thats what I'd do.

taco 8 is solid.

and stano will also help your wood while on cycle.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just orderd my lgi stano for my mdrol cycle

why do some pepole continue with stano an extra 2 weeks when mdrol is done?its probly because they will hold more of the gains or something like that

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just orderd my lgi stano for my mdrol cycle

why do some pepole continue with stano an extra 2 weeks when mdrol is done?its probly because they will hold more of the gains or something like that
Yup. Longer you can keep a certain weight, easier it will be to keep the gains.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i only have one bottle of stano so i guess im going to do it like this

mdrol 20/20/20/20
stano 600/600/600/600/1000/1000

if someone has an idea let me know