Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160
Max bench - 255
Max squat - 315

Target:
173lbs
Max bench - 285
Max squat - 345 I normally don't hit squats heavy cause of knee trouble

Really excited for this cycle and I'm glad to join the community. Let's go!

Also have my staple supplements
Orange triad multi
Fishoil
And hawthorn berry on hand

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man!I'll be looking to see how everything goes

you could also add some taurine to your cycle

abeckham

abeckham

Awards
Good luck bro, and pick up some of that taurine for squat day, your lower back will thank you!

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Sorry guys my Internet hasn't been workin for the past few days. Had some great workouts, the placebo effect is awesome. I feel like a beast in the gym. Haven't had much noticeable strength gains so far. I'm up 1.5 lbs on the scale for the first week. One thing I have noticed though i don't feel like moving at all when I wake up just feel like stayin in bed haha. I'm hungry constantly, up to 4100 cals a day. I'll begin logging everyday sorry guys

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Woke up this morning pretty tired, 9 hours sleep though. Bout to grab some eggs and oatmeal. Hopefully I wake up before I head up to the gym. Going to hit traps and shoulders hard today. Back pumps haven't risen yet, but we will see. Got some taurine sittin on my shelf ready to go

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
+5-10lbs on all lifts today. Starting to feel stronger. Not sure if its still mental. Still up 1.5lbs on the scale.

liftsalot

Awards
+5-10lbs on all lifts today. Starting to feel stronger. Not sure if its still mental. Still up 1.5lbs on the scale.
Nice man what day are you on? I would do ur dose like 50/75/75/75/75/75 I don't think ull need to go to 100 with ur body weight but see how u feel that last week and if side are mild why not, bump that sh*t up lol

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Nice man what day are you on? I would do ur dose like 50/75/75/75/75/75 I don't think ull need to go to 100 with ur body weight but see how u feel that last week and if side are mild why not, bump that sh*t up lol
Thanks! i'm on day 8 and thanks for the suggestion!, I already started my second week on 50 so I think I might just stick to the 100, screw the sides. I'm goin all the way. Haha.

liftsalot

Awards
Thanks! i'm on day 8 and thanks for the suggestion!, I already started my second week on 50 so I think I might just stick to the 100, screw the sides. I'm goin all the way. Haha.
Ha ha nice man do it. My last cycle I was gonna do to 100 but never did was kicking ass with 75 so kept it there lol

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Heading to the gym. I feel great this morning can't wait to hit tris !

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Great day in the gym. Hit tris alone today. All reps and lbs are gradually increasing. Particularly +20lbs on close grip. Going to grab a shake and eat a big lunch. Gotta get them cals.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Day 10 - starting to feel the effects. Have some acne popping up. Feeling alot stronger, arms look fuller, alot more vascularity. No problems with back pumps but the lethargy is definitely growing. Really tired today probably going to hit the gym later towards the night. The scale is reading 162 so not much gains in weight yet.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
you should naturally be able to gain a pound or 2 a week if your eating right. maybe your over estimating your cal intake because when im bulking, the feeling of always being hungry is not there. and assuming your bulking because you dont even weigh 170 pounds. i strongly suggest you dial in your diet and what it takes to learn how to eat otherwise enjoy your strength gains for the next month because theyll be gone as fast as you got them without knowing how to eat.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
I eat right haha 4100 cals

Roughly 240g protein and about 500-600 carbs.
Greens, brown rice, lean meat, oats, pretty much all the right nutritional needs. It's been 10 days and 2 lbs so that's alittle over a week but not that far off so by your calculations I guess I'm about right ? ill be sure to reassess my diet though. Thanks for the advice!

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Oh you said naturally. Damn. Well 6 weeks at 2 lbs a week would put me at 173 and 13lbs on a prohoromone isn't bad. Am I correct in saying that? The reason why I went on the ph is to aid me because I hit a plateau in my weight and I wanted to take it to the next level with my strength gains.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
And before that I ate roughly the same amount of cals, so maybe I just need to up them even more?

uvawahoowa

Awards
And before that I ate roughly the same amount of cals, so maybe I just need to up them even more?
I have read 1000 cals over maintenance when on hdrol. Subbd for this, running my own hdrol cycle soon

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Oh you said naturally. Damn. Well 6 weeks at 2 lbs a week would put me at 173 and 13lbs on a prohoromone isn't bad. Am I correct in saying that? The reason why I went on the ph is to aid me because I hit a plateau in my weight and I wanted to take it to the next level with my strength gains.

you sound like your eating the right food bro just not eating enough thats all. i know theres science behind how many calories you need and theres large value in that. but i also live by another rule of thumb, dont try and outsmart your body, listen to it. just because on paper your eating enough yet not gaining weight doesnt mean your still eating enough, eat till your consistently gaining weight. as one said, bump up your macros during a cycle and continue to eat a surplus after. you know how tons of idiots say once your off steroids you lose all your gains? the single biggest reason people say this is because people dont know how to fuel their body properly and eat enough. if your taking a ph to aid in body weight your not doing it right. but yes 13 pounds is a good gains to shoot for.

im not trying to be negative though, you CAN turn this into a positive. if you start bumping up the food intake now and continue to do so, you can continue to put on weight after your cycle which will severely minimize your strength loss post cycle and allow you to really enjoy all this hard work your putting in.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
you sound like your eating the right food bro just not eating enough thats all. i know theres science behind how many calories you need and theres large value in that. but i also live by another rule of thumb, dont try and outsmart your body, listen to it. just because on paper your eating enough yet not gaining weight doesnt mean your still eating enough, eat till your consistently gaining weight. as one said, bump up your macros during a cycle and continue to eat a surplus after. you know how tons of idiots say once your off steroids you lose all your gains? the single biggest reason people say this is because people dont know how to fuel their body properly and eat enough. if your taking a ph to aid in body weight your not doing it right. but yes 13 pounds is a good gains to shoot for.

im not trying to be negative though, you CAN turn this into a positive. if you start bumping up the food intake now and continue to do so, you can continue to put on weight after your cycle which will severely minimize your strength loss post cycle and allow you to really enjoy all this hard work your putting in.
Thanks man. Definitely going to start eating more! I should have known better haha. Thanks for your time. Ill keep you updated

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
cool man looking forward to hearing about the progress, got some h-drol saved for a rainy day myself.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Day 11 - out archery hunting. Ahhhhh the great outdoors. Feeling great scale says 163

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Up 5 lbs so far, very lethargic in the morning and throughout the day though, any suggestions?

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
was wondering how things were going bro. hows the workouts going, strength feeling good? i cut out all pre workouts/stims this month ahead of time that way i have a low tolerance and plan to take a low dose of white flood pre workout. its kind of a "mild" stim so i figure at low dosage it should be fine but ill see how i feel, blood pressure is the issue you have to keep in mind with any stims on cycle. lethargy is kind of the nature of the beast though. like i said you can try a pre workout but id dose it low otherwise idk anything personally to help. its why people love running a test base besides for the fact that test is awesome.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Really good I feel so strong in the gym, I've gained on most of my lifts so far, I took white flood for awhile an I just ran out so it's probably why I feel so tired all the time. Plus i lift an hour after i wake up. I just ordered animal rage I'm going to dose it low too. My blood pressure hasn't been affected to much.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ha yeah thatll do it man, coming off of stims+ h-drol= major lethargy. ive never liked lifting in the morning myself just because im not a morning person. but how far into your cycle are you, whats your weight gain at?

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
ha yeah thatll do it man, coming off of stims+ h-drol= major lethargy. ive never liked lifting in the morning myself just because im not a morning person. but how far into your cycle are you, whats your weight gain at?
It's day 14 weight gain is about 5 lbs its definitely kicking in and starting to do its thing though haha I just feel huge all the time

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
It's day 14 weight gain is about 5 lbs its definitely kicking in and starting to do its thing though haha I just feel huge all the time
nice, hdrol takes longer to kick in also so you should be expecting to have even more fun this last half of your run. getting me excited to start my cycle man i cant wait.

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
I'm really excited but kinda not just because of how tired I am. But again I have to think about the stim situation. I went with ergo pump instead cause they were running a special 49 servings for 15 bucks plus a Tshirt

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i hear you, i ran epi a while back and lethargy was a b!tch but just focus on all the gains your getting and that should be pretty motivating in itself. but damn thats a pretty good deal, getting ready to put in my final order on stuff for my next run at nutraP but i might look into finding that deal

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Day 14

excited for today. Arms feel super strong from yesterday. I'm going to hit my chest today. excited to see if my strength went up from last week

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
Day 16

Lethargy kicked my ass yesterday didn't go to the gym. Going today finally got my preworkout in. I'm feeling like hitting the tri's today.... Ill let you know what the scale says in a min

EnVision22

EnVision22

Awards
166, I'm liking this ergo pump. ****in focus out the ass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 15
beastmode1987 Cycle Logs 13
Cycle Logs 84
easonj23 Cycle Logs 141