Heavy Cycle

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Hey guys done a few S-Drol Cycles and a few H-Drol Cycles, and my second injectable cycle.. I have been out of gym for close to a year (due to a labrum tear (slap dislocation) and an AC joint seperation which I had surgery on) and lost alot and softened up quite a bit. Im down from a solid 215 at 5'9 to a measley 175. So, I have the supplies ready to go here is the cycle.

A 24 week cycle, full PCT.
Cycle includes:

Test Enanthate
DBol
Deca
EQ
VAR
SUS
Anadrol
Tren
T3
Caber
Arimdex
HCG
Clom

Will Start HCG at begining of week 17 and run through PCT and start clom at end of week 24.
I will take .25 mg Arimdex ED and .5 mg Caber M/R (Monday and Thursday).
Will also start T3 at week 9 and run 10 mcg ED for rest of cycle and possibly throughout PCT.
Other supplements to be taken will possibly be clen during PCT, Gaspair Mass Gainer for entire cycle, and 15g+ Creatine ED.
Other considerations: I am planning on eating 6000-9000 calories on cycle (hopefully more clean calories than dirty calories but no means do i expect a clean diet, hence the addittion of T3 and lean mass gainers, and possibly clen.

Comments and input would be nice.

DBol: 66 mg ED (Weeks: 1-4; 9-12)
Test Enanthate: 1000 mg M/R (Weeks: 1-16)
Test Enanthate: 250 mg M/R (Weeks: 17-24)
Deca: 300 mg M/R (Weeks: 1-8)
Deca: 150 mg M/R (Weeks: 17-24)
Anavar: 100 mg ED (Weeks: 1-16)
EQ: 300 mg M/R (Weeks: 9-24)
Tren: 250 mg M/R (Weeks: 9-16)
Sus: 375 mg M/R (Weeks: 17-24)
Anadrol:100 mg ED (Weeks: 17-24)
Arimdex: 0.25 mg ED (Weeks: 1-24)
Caber: 0.5 mg M/R (Weeks: 1-24)
T3: 10 mcg ED (Weeks: 9-24)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's a focking lot of gear bro! A few questions
1. Why are you running so much gear? You can only gain 2lb or so of muscle a week. You could get that with half the gear.
2. Why are you switching over to sust halfway through?
3. Why are you running hcg so late in cycle and during pct?
4. Why run var? Eating 6000 + calories a day your obviously bulking. Var is usually used as a cutting drug.
5. Have you got a liver support?
6. Between dbol, var and anadrol your running 24 weeks of orals?

ChainLink

Awards
1. How long have you been back in the gym for?
2. What is your previous cycle experience?

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
1. I am running a alot of gear; however, I have it set up to confuse my body by switching/adding new substances every 8 weeks. I am hoping the gains from this will be above and beyong average gains.

2. I want to continue my gains and switching I hope will shock my body. Also, I will probably cut back on calories during second part of cycle since it is heavy with dry mass gainers and not wet gainers.

3. I will not run HCG during PCT. As far as running so late; I will be running it for 8 weeks. Im going to be shutdown regardless just looking to restart my boys lol.

4. The cycle ive built is a recomp/bulk cycle. It is an experiment.

5. Cycle Assist, Sam-E, Liver Armour.

6. Yes. However, might limit Anadrol to 4 weeks, still up for discussion.

My goal is to gain 40+ pounds (after PC).

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Out of gym for 6 a year; back for 6 months (not including 6 months of physical therapy).

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I will be using clomid and nolvadex for pct have plenty of both on hand haven't developed my PCT cycle yet, but game the substances needed. Using arimdex during cycle with nolva on hand if needed.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
PCT:

HCG (Weeks 20-27)
Clomid (Weeks 27-30)

Since the half life of EQ/Deca is 21 days I will start the clomid 21 days after last injection, but run the HCG up until then.

Dosage of Clom will be:
Day 1: 300 mgs
Day 2-11: 100 mgs
Day 12-21: 50 mgs

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
So I ax the guy.....WHAT YOU GOING TO TAKE?....... and fu*ker tells me..."EVERYTHING."

lolhahahahaha

Enjoy your cycle bro. Hope all go's well. I'm subbed.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I will be logging it I am starting it in one month getting everything prepared for it. Doing it right.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
im in!!! have fun man

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in even though I would do it totally different, maybe like this:

Test E 750mg weeks 1-24
Sus 250mg weeks 13-24
Deca 300mg weeks 1-12
Tren A 250mg weeks 15-22
EQ 350mg weeks 1-14
Anadrol 50mg weeks 1-4
Dbol 30mg weeks 9-13
Anavar 100mg weeks 20-27

Deca kicks in slowly so running it for 8 weeks is waste especially at doses like that. EQ kicks in slowly and needs to be dosed quite high so I'd leave it for next cycle if you don't have enough to run for 14+ weeks at 400+ mg/week.

Hopefully your Tren is Tren A because Tren E may take quite long to kick in so 8 weeks of Tren E is quite short cycle.

WAY too much orals in your plan.

Bulk part: weeks 1-13, recomp part: weeks 14-27

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I should clarify:

When i say Test E 500 M/R it means 500 mg on Monday and Thursday. So, 1000 mg for week. That applies to everything.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
So, my deca is actually forward at 600/300 a week and my EQ at 600 a week.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Hey.....as long as you get bloods throughout the cycle, I see no reason not to give it a whirl.

Stay safe brotha. .......use them supports. Better to take too many supports then too few. Especially for a cycle such as the one you set up.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Is 40+ pounds a little optimistic for the overall gains for a cycle like this?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Is 40+ pounds a little optimistic for the overall gains for a cycle like this?
40 lbs lean and keepable yes. 40lbs not so lean difficult but achievable just effin eat and eat and eat

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I plan on feeding myself until i can't, entire plan to consume around 30 lbs of ground turkey or chicken which is roughly 2500 grams protein 10000 calories. As much carbs as i can shove in my body from whole wheat pasta to rive to whole wheat bread. Also, mad gainer once a day which has 250g carbs 80g protein 40 fat which i will add a cup of egg whites to and more oils. Shooting for 400g protein a day, 600 carbs and 180 fat for around 5000 to 6000 calories. Simply if i can eat its going in.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I plan on feeding myself until i can't, entire plan to consume around 30 lbs of ground turkey or chicken which is roughly 2500 grams protein 10000 calories. As much carbs as i can shove in my body from whole wheat pasta to rive to whole wheat bread. Also, mad gainer once a day which has 250g carbs 80g protein 40 fat which i will add a cup of egg whites to and more oils. Shooting for 400g protein a day, 600 carbs and 180 fat for around 5000 to 6000 calories. Simply if i can eat its going in.
theforeceisstrongmotha.jpg

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think 40lbs seems reasonable it's a 24 week, you see plenty of people gaining 20lbs on 12 week test e cycles so why not. Kill it man I'm in!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U'll have to increase cals as weight goes up to continue to gain. I dont like the changing gear ever 8 weeks plan. I think u'll gain more if u keep blood levels saturated and stable with the same substances. Just add more in and run for appropriate lengths. Rather than dropping stuff 8 weeks in for a different compound. Good luck, I understand the urge to throw everything in at once.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, but this cycle is retarded. You need but a fraction of the doses and compounds to make significant progress. More people need to learn to grow into their doses instead of arbitrarily blasting them into the stratosphere while neglecting to further progress in other areas. Drugs help immensely, but if you need 1g/week of Test at your size, you have some glaring issues in your training and/or nutrition.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I am keeping test throughout the whole cycle so i feel I'll be keeping my blood levels saturated for the cycle since test is my base substance. I also feel i am running all the other substances appropriate lengths.

The cycle is not retarded. It is well thought out. Planned. Scientifically logic and sound. Don't flame.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am keeping test throughout the whole cycle so i feel I'll be keeping my blood levels saturated for the cycle since test is my base substance. I also feel i am running all the other substances appropriate lengths.

The cycle is not retarded. It is well thought out. Planned. Scientifically logic and sound. Don't flame.
For someone of your size and experience, it's far from logical and well planned. Not to mention your Deca duration is far too short, your EQ dosage is too low to see much, if anything, you're running Var and Dbol concurrently, you drop your E dosage to add in Sus (whatever sense that's supposed to make), etc.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Yes i have i have ran, dbol, deca, eq, and drol before.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
First of all 600 mg of EQ a week dosage too low? I think not. And i know deca should be ran minimum 10 to 12 weeks optimum 16. I'm splitting it into two 8 week parts, due to it being a long ester generally you do run it for longer, so maybe i should adjust that but i am curious how splitting it the way i am will work. The reason I'm switching from test to sust is this little thing called diminishing returns. Running 1g test a week beyond 16 weeks is pointless. I'm keeping the low dose if test as TRT and switching to sust to switch esters and compounds and blast for 8 more weeks instead of cruising. Considering adding dbol again in last part of cycle will depend in condition of my body. And yes I'm running var and dbol together. I know what the two compounds are meant to do and I'm trying something.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all 600 mg of EQ a week dosage too low? I think not. And i know deca should be ran minimum 10 to 12 weeks optimum 16. I'm splitting it into two 8 week parts, due to it being a long ester generally you do run it for longer, so maybe i should adjust that but i am curious how splitting it the way i am will work. The reason I'm switching from test to sust is this little thing called diminishing returns. Running 1g test a week beyond 16 weeks is pointless. I'm keeping the low dose if test as TRT and switching to sust to switch esters and compounds and blast for 8 more weeks instead of cruising. Considering adding dbol again in last part of cycle will depend in condition of my body. And yes I'm running var and dbol together. I know what the two compounds are meant to do and I'm trying something.
Is that what your vast experience has taught you about testosterone usage and I don't understand the purpose/point of switching esters and dropping the dose at that point in the cycle? Out of curiosity, how many times have you run test for 16 weeks at any dose much less 1g/week?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This post makes my head hurt.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Well for those of you who had constructive criticism i am going to do this cycle and for those of you who just decided to flame without any direction. F*ck you. If you think the cycle needs adjustment offer advice not bash me or flame. Your just condescending assh*les. Enough said. Some people deserved to be banned for flaming or just being idiotic. I hope you've ruined your reproductive system through steroids because God knows you don't need to reproduce. Flame on rodja and gerbil.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The mixing of sus and test does not make alot of sense, unless you flipped it. Sus being a mixture of esters would be better off at the begining of the cycle then switching to test e at the end of the cycle. The deca if you want to run it run it for 12 weeks at a logical dosage. Those are my opinions the whole long ester to blend makes no sense. If you want to run NPP for a shorter amount of time by all means but deca is different.

Well for those of you who had constructive criticism i am going to do this cycle and for those of you who just decided to flame without any direction. F*ck you. If you think the cycle needs adjustment offer advice not bash me or flame. Your just condescending assh*les. Enough said. Some people deserved to be banned for flaming or just being idiotic. I hope you've ruined your reproductive system through steroids because God knows you don't need to reproduce. Flame on rodja and gerbil.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have yet to state why you think this cycle is a good idea for someone of your size and experience. IMO, you could get everything you need out of a 14-16 week E cycle with a Dbol kicker instead of shotgunning this cycle and hoping for the best.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I think i will just run deca for 16 straight weeks. As far as switching from test base to sust base i have no real reason other than hoping the transition to a different compound at the 16 week mark will promote easier gains as opposed to upping test intake. Maybe it won't work, but I'm going to give it a go.

Rodja, i want to start by saying i find you to be a very abrasive person, your communication skills hasn't left me desiring intelligence. My experience and stats are as follows: i have done several oral cycles, with blood test, i have done a 24 week cycle of test and deca before, found the gains in the first 16 weeks to be far superior to the last 8, which has a lot to do with why I'm switching compounds. My stats are deceiving, my stats where once 5'9" 130 lbs. I was super skinny. I did the natural thing and got up to around 165. Them did orals and hit 180 or so. Then did my 24 week cycle and got up to 215; then tore my labrum. I am currently at 175 a year out of gym with 6 months of it basically doing nothing but being in a sling. Then started running a ton because i couldn't lift... Unfortunately running = muscle loss (long distance running). So outside my penis size you need anything else?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You obviously made this thread for input, so don't get your panties in a wad if someone disagrees or thinks your cycle is asinine, especially when you have no real reasoning as to why you think this cycle is a good idea for someone who is just getting back into the gym. What is the greatest fail is your switching from enanthate to sustanon thinking it's a different compound. While the esters are the same, they are still bound to testosterone and not some other anabolic. The ester has no intrinsic anabolic activity.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dude the reason people are flaming you is because your putting your body through a lot of abuse. Far more than is needed for the results you are looking for. You could honestly achieve your goals with half of the gear you are looking to take.
But it's your choice and if you do run it run a log with it so we can see how it turns out for you.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I will run a log with pictures before and every two weeks, blood results every 8 weeks, nutrition log, and workout log. I noticed a mistake in my inital posting my SUST pinning will be EOD for a week total of 750 mg so, 250 mg M/W/F. I have a question if the results im looking for could be achieved with half the gear I am taking; then I guess I will have no problems reaching my goal and then some, I have everything planned and accounted for as far as PCT and supports no one has argued that.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I will run a log with pictures before and every two weeks, blood results every 8 weeks, nutrition log, and workout log. I noticed a mistake in my inital posting my SUST pinning will be EOD for a week total of 750 mg so, 250 mg M/W/F. I have a question if the results im looking for could be achieved with half the gear I am taking; then I guess I will have no problems reaching my goal and then some, I have everything planned and accounted for as far as PCT and supports no one has argued that.
With the sus you'll actually have to run it EOD not just M W F. By the time Monday comes around again the prop ester will be out of your system. Try Mon wed fri sun tues thurs sat then repeat.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Yeah i know EOD just seemed simpler to abbreviate... Thought about ED not 100 percent sure yet.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
Yeah i know I'm going to be sticking myself a hell of a lot

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no way to give a definitive yes or no to that since gains are never linear and it's more likely that you'll incur more side effects as a result of running that much gear. One thing that can be said is that it will not all be muscle and it'll take a hell of a toll on your body.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
I'm shooting for 60 pound gain, 40 plus keepable and muscle mass after pct. I'm okay with the fat gain I'll just cut after cycle. Should be exciting for everyone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm shooting for 60 pound gain, 40 plus keepable and muscle mass after pct. I'm okay with the fat gain I'll just cut after cycle. Should be exciting for everyone.
That's not going to happen. You brought up diminishing returns, so you have some idea of the concept, but to think you're going to build 40lbs of LBM in 24 weeks is far from realistic. Even 20-25 is pushing it as you will have a considerable increase in BP from the extra mass on your frame and your connective tissues will have problems keeping up. You've already torn a labrum, so you should know best that shooting too high too quickly can have catastrophic results.

ddrose21

ddrose21

Awards
We will see, i will be training my connective tissue 3 times a week. HGH has been my friend ;). I think 30+ lbs lbm is extremely reasonable I'm posing it for for a little more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will see, i will be training my connective tissue 3 times a week. HGH has been my friend ;). I think 30+ lbs lbm is extremely reasonable I'm posing it for for a little more.
The thing is that you can't train connective tissue. You can train the supporting/stabilizer muscle, but not the connective tissue itself.