randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/50
Cel cycle assist 4 a day through pct

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3gs a day starting week 6 of cycle

Not sure what else to add in? Do I need an ai in pct?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/50

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Do some more research before you cycle.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I'm doing now, I haven't bought anything yet. Trying to get some feedback on 6 week havoc runs.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Thats what I'm doing now, I haven't bought anything yet. Trying to get some feedback on 6 week havoc runs.

They're are SEVERAL havoc/epistane logs to read from. It's one of the most logged PH's. All you have to do is use the 'search feature' at any pro hormone forum and you can learn ALL KINDZZZZZZZZ of interesting sh*t.

And if your truly interested in doing PH's/AAS, then you'll be excited enough to read all about it. You can check out my recent log on Epistane for some ideas.

j05441

Awards
Whats your back ground bro? Age, stats, ph/ aas history?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
26 6'2 185lb
I ran halo extreme a few months back thought it was ok
That cycle layout was 50/75/75/75/100 and pct was clomid at 75/50/50/25 with test boosters and erase.

I'm just asking for layout information, pro and cons of certain cycle ideals, ect

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
what kind of clomid doses do I need for a 6 week epi cycle?

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
what kind of clomid doses do I need for a 6 week epi cycle?

The REAL kind of clomid. No fake sh*t. Ta hell you think what kind? Dude.....DO SOME MORE READING.

Not asking....READING. This way when you do have a question, it won't be some retarded a*s question that's been asked and answered a thousand times already.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I asked about the doses not real or fake clomid

I still stick to the same statement.

You need to read more. The answers are already out there.......unless you just like being spoon fed like a baby.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
50/50/25/25 you could do 100 first few days if ya wanted but this will be fine

Red9

Red9

Awards
I'm agreeing with Epstaneman. Read read read. Research research research. Your pct looks terrible, unless you want to lose all of the gains you made. Don't start the DAA while you're still taking the havoc. YES you need an AI. But again go read and discover what there is to know. I am another who can vouch for there being TONS of logs on this compound and planet of great info out there. Why clomid? Not nolva? Not torem? Weigh pros/cons of each. These are things to consider.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
hows this pct?
clomid 100 first 3 days then 50/50/25/25
DAA 6g/6g/3g/3g
Anabeta Elite 4/4/4/4
Erase Pro 1/1/1/1

j05441

Awards
One read more
Two it wont start to add the daa during last week to bost your lh. It tales 11ish days to kick in.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
pct #1
Clomid- Week 6 - 10 ( 50/50/25/25 )
Lean Xtreme - Week 6 - 10 ( 3 caps )
S.A.N MyoTEST - Week 7 -11

"PCT needs more, add some DAA pre-loaded at 6 grams each day during the final week of the ph cycle before pct begins. During pct, continue dosing the DAA at 3 grams all the way through. "

PCT #2
Nolva: 25,20,10,10
Activate extreme: 0,4,4,4,4
Triazole: 0,0,0,3,3,3,3

PCT: #3
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Erase:0/2/3/3/2/1
Intimidate for 30 days
5g Creatine
Anabeta 4 ed for 30 days

pct #4
40mg nolva + 10 caps 6-OXO Extreme
30mg nolva + 5 caps 6-OXO Extreme
20mg nolva + 5 caps 6-OXO Extreme
10mg nolva

pct #5
clomid: 150/150/100/50/50/25/25

PCT: #6
Weeks 7 - 11: PCT (Novla/Clomid, Erase, DAA)

PCT: #7
clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

*above where all copied from havoc logs.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Copying and pasting doesn't mean you did research, it simply means you copied someone elses doses and aren't even going to attempt to find the right dose for yourself. You are obviously not ready, it's been stated numerous times now.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
humans learn through example. these are examples to better provide me with information to make the right choice.

Red9

Red9

Awards
looking these the pct i laid out still looks bad?
Yup. You aren't going to find your answers overnight. Why dose 150mg of clomid!? 40mg of nolva!? Preload 6g of daa while ON!? Only use clomid and nothing else?? I laughed at half of those post cycles bud. Seriously, do actual research not copying and pasting

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Havoc 30/30/30/40/40/50

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Add in Erase or Erase Pro

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
i get what youre trying to do. you need to understand that on these boards you will get eaten alive if you ask such broad questions that have a wide scope of answers and questions that need to ask yo questions in order to be answered.

first things first. RESEARCH. this doesn't mean scour these message boards. it means google your compound and read scientific articles and peer reviewed studies on the compound. uncover what has been proven to work best with said compound and LEARN WHY. Do you know why you picked HAVOC or did it just sound cool? It's a great compound but not everyone would agree. Find out what makes Havoc work best and how to save yourself from its effects.

next - after you know about havoc find out what you need to run with it and why...or don't...but you will next time.

then read about Havoc PCT's. That doesn't mean any PCT. Read reviews and comments and logs on HAVOC specific PCT's and again - google the compounds/supps to find out why they work well. Maybe one day you'll find a reason something doesn't work well and you can enlighten us. If everyone went by your theory of doing things others did "learning by example" we'd all be idiots with bitch tits, no sex drive and big biceps.

finally - after youve done real research jump on here and compare notes. That's all these things are - notes. I could write a fancy post and make it sound scientific but unless I see a reference to the study it means **** to me. Look at peoples logs and outlines then compare your notes. Eventually you'll put together a sound outline. I've been at this for a few years and I still have much to learn - and I've made some mistakes. You are going to look back on your posts one day and say "i was such a noob".

dont rush it, take your time and dont get hurt.

Oh yeah and lastly - you need to make sure you can get your hands on the compounds youre planning on. Its easy to say you'll do this that and the other thing but its another to actually have it arrive at your door as the real deal.

win or lose please share your experiences so we can all be better.

Just think - if we all learned by examples of others, what kind of example are you setting???

peace