1st Epi/Trenavar cycle!

live4life

Awards
Hey guys, I have got everything for my first Epi/Trenavar stack. Just arived the other day! My last run was epi/sd. So stoked to give it another go. I have listed my suppliments as follows:

Trenavar - 30/40/40/50/60/60
Epi - 20/30/30/40/40/50
Clomid - 100/75/50/50
T-Force - 1500mg/day

Caber- *Do I even need to run this?

Superior Cissus Rx (Joint Support)
Multi-vitamins
Creatine/PCT
Whey Protein Isolate
Taurine
Hawthorne Berry
Fish Oil

I would like your honest review and criticism of this cycle. Your thoughts for dosing of Epi and Trenavar, along with the start and stop point would be greatly appreciated. I have an idea but am unsure myself?

For informational purposes I will be logging my cycle. I hope that this will help guide people new to prohormone use. There are always people looking for a little help (including myself). So I will try to make this as informational and precise as possible...

If I have missed anything or you feel I'm lacking anything, please say so. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

live4life

Awards
Hey guys, I have got everything for my first Epi/Trenavar stack. Just arived the other day! My last run was epi/sd. So stoked to give it another go. I have listed my suppliments as follows:

Trenavar - 30/40/40/50/60/60
Epi - 20/30/30/40/40/50
Clomid - 100/75/50/50
T-Force - 1500mg/day

Caber- *Do I even need to run this?

Superior Cissus Rx (Joint Support)
Multi-vitamins
Creatine/PCT
Whey Protein Iso
Taurine
Hawthorne Berry
Fish Oil

I would like your honest review and criticism of this cycle. Your thoughts for dosing of Epi and Trenavar, along with the start and stop point would be greatly appreciated. I have an idea but am unsure myself?

For informational purposes I will be logging my cycle. I hope that this will help guide people new to prohormone use. There are always people looking for a little help (including myself). So I will try to make this as informational and precise as possible...

If I have missed anything or you feel I'm lacking anything, please say so. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Should I run trenavar at high doses and do you thinki shoild start both at sam time or one half way through?