My 1st cycle, test 400 and peps

jord222

Awards
Well here goes, my first ever cycle :).
Will be running test 400 600mg a week.
Also ghrp-2 50mcg 3 times a day
With mod-grf 50mcg 3 times a day

Feeling good and looking forward to seeing some change :):)

jord222

Awards
I am 26 year old guy, 6ft, around 103kg, and approx 18% bf

Yes i am going to run nolva and clomid 2 weeks after my last jab for 4 weeks.

I am also taking arimidex eod :) i am very new to all this but have been researching hard and hope i have everything covered.

jord222

Awards
Had my first shot of peptides this morning, i went with the ghrp-2 as i did not want the associated hunger you get with the ghrp-6, but it seems you get this with the ghrp-2 aswell as i have never wanted to eat like tths in my life, had 5 eggs, porridge, breakfast biscuits, chicken snack bites and half a box of special k so far and still want more :-/

jord222

Awards
The hunger only came with the 1st couple of shots, it has gone now :)

I have changed my doses to 50mcg 4 times a day for both the ghrh and ghrp

jord222

Awards
Have upped my peps dosage to

80mcg ghrp-2
80mcg mod-grf 1-29
Both taken 4 times a day, just ordered another 25mg of each and am hoping they come soon as i only have enough left for about 5 days :-(

jord222

Awards
Going greal! Really noticing some change now :)
it is really hard to find the right balance with reguards diet tho as i am trying to gain muscle and cut the fat at the same time tho.
Am about w month in and have pretty much maintained the same weight and obviously gained muscle so i must be loosing some fat.
Have been putting a small ammount of hiit into my routine about 3 times a week, currently training mon-sat and having sunday off.

jord222

Awards
Did my firs5 self injection the other day too! Was nervous but it was easier hhan expected.

So i am goung to rotate test jabs in quads and calfs:)

The subq injections are soooo easy too, especially when you have as much fat to jab as me haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Did my firs5 self injection the other day too! Was nervous but it was easier hhan expected.

So i am goung to rotate test jabs in quads and calfs:)

The subq injections are soooo easy too, especially when you have as much fat to jab as me haha
Are you injecting all your peps subq?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha my huger stayed the same for like 6 moths. I loved it!

jord222

Awards
Now doing 4 x 100mcg of each ghrh and ghrp per day.