Forged Black Extreme

bulkbrah

Awards
Hey there fellow bodybuilders ! So I'm sure all of you are about sick and tired of all of these Pro hormone noob posts. Sorry! i'm trying to get information before a cycle, so dont flame me ight? I've been reading about this pro hormone though, forged black extreme, picked up a bottle. I'll be first to admit I need more answers. Always learning. Question is: pct. Obviously it's neccessary, but the more I read the more sketched out I become. basically all the posts i've read people are saying a SERM is needed. Then why the **** do they make pcts? The pct I bought with it is the called arromazine. The notorious "guy at the supp shop" is the guy that said it'd work with the ph. So will it? Or do I need a serm? I'm not some lifting noob either. Been lifting for 5-6 years now. Eat right and stuff. Thanks gents. Here's a list of the compounds.

1- androstene-3b-ol,17-one: Ultra-clean, non-methylated, 1-Andro - 700 times more anabolic than testosterone.

13- ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one:

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol

bulkbrah

Awards
BUMP
Come on. i need a quick simple answer that i know most of you can answer. i've started the cycle and have a week left. The arromazine pct is Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione taking 3 caps a day @ 10mg each. Will i be fine? do i need to pick up some liver support like milk thistle? i'm really paranoid. Is it true that if the compound isn't methylated then my liver toxicity will be fine? Go on and flame me, just give me some answers. Share your wealth of knowledge.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are beyond moronic. A simple googling of each of the compounds would have told you that you are taking h-drol, max-lmg, and 1-Androsterone. h-drol is hepatoxic. If you do not feel you need a SERM then you feel you don't need balls.

You are incredibly stupid for not researching a damn thing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for man boobs

bulkbrah

Awards
You are beyond moronic. A simple googling of each of the compounds would have told you that you are taking h-drol, max-lmg, and 1-Androsterone. h-drol is hepatoxic. If you do not feel you need a SERM then you feel you don't need balls.

You are incredibly stupid for not researching a damn thing.
Thankyou for answering. Which brings me back to a question I had in my original post. If most of these prohormones need serms then why are pcts even made? And bro, I've spent hours researching this stuff. It's not "simple". Guys like me hate asking for help because guys like you flame them. It's cool though. How do I get a serm? I*have a bottle of revolutionpct by finaflex I was going to take as part of my pct if that makes any difference. Go on, give it to me. And I haven't had any VISIBLE side effects such as b**** Tits or even any ball shrinkage. It's my insides I'm worried about ha.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou for answering. Which brings me back to a question I had in my original post. If most of these prohormones need serms then why are pcts even made? And bro, I've spent hours researching this stuff. It's not "simple". Guys like me hate asking for help because guys like you flame them. It's cool though. How do I get a serm? I*have a bottle of revolutionpct by finaflex I was going to take as part of my pct if that makes any difference. Go on, give it to me. And I haven't had any VISIBLE side effects such as b**** Tits or even any ball shrinkage. It's my insides I'm worried about ha.
How many pills per day and how long did you take it?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The moobs come later. You obviously didn't research anything I don't care what u say. Get some clomid and run it at 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 25mg/day for 2 more. Take 3g daa/day, and some mucuna puriens plus that pct stuff u got there.

If you can't figure out where to get this stuff and what its for on your own you seriously deserve to go bra shopping. Do what I said and you'll be fine

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
holy **** youre an idiot op. do you even realize its illegal to sell serms for human use? thats why we buy them from RESEARCH CHEM websites. supplement companies take advantage of ths fact and create test boosters and label them "pct" then expect idiots like you to think theyre fine for trie stacked compounds. if they could sell serms, you can bet your nuts that theyd sell them along with their pct products

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Liver made by PMS is far better than anything you've mentioned.
Quick Google search can find it.
I've been using it ever since it went beta last year.
I will never want again bro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that black liver is also 70000x more anabolic than test.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TRUTH

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that black liver is also 70000x more anabolic than test.
On paper it is but that's just because it's more anabolic than androgenic. Test is 1:1 and this is about 13000:2.
In actual human use it ends up being less but still substantially better than 1 Andro or test.

bulkbrah

Awards
How many pills per day and how long did you take it?
4 a day (recommended dose) and its been.. let's see 2 weeks today.
Thanks for the feedback gents! I feel the love. I'm getting all the information I need with minimal flaming!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper it is but that's just because it's more anabolic than androgenic. Test is 1:1 and this is about 13000:2.
In actual human use it ends up being less but still substantially better than 1 Andro or test.
Wish I could get my hands on some but everyone's sold out. Rumor has it that Ronnie Coleman is actually jaleel white after an 8 week black liver run. Truth?

bulkbrah

Awards
Thanks for the help everyone. I have some Clomid on the way!!