Shredding Cycle - Test / Tren / Mast

jambus572

Awards
Hi guys,

Been lurking the forums for a while, decided as my first post I'd talk about my upcoming cycle, what sort of results I'm hoping for and hopefully I can get some critique!

Stats:

24yo
5'11"
195lbs
12% BF

Goal:

Weight, anything at least equal to or only slightly less than my current weight.
BF, Hoping to finally make single digits.
To summarize, no muscle lost and hopefully some gained, shed fat.

Diet:

1.5g of protein per lb of body weight. I'll be starting IFasting for this too. Deficit running of 300-500cals.

Cycle:

A lab blend of, mast, tren and test ace. 75mg/ml of each. 225mg/ml total. I'll be running 1ml EOD for 8 weeks.

Ancillaries:

Caber : Not 100% sure if I need to use this. Can only find in liquid form which some say is an unstable solution, suggesting
using Prami instead. If I do go with Caber, .5mg E3D seems to be a good starting point

Arimidex : .5mg EOD to control Oestrogen.

HCG : 250iu x 2 weekly until the start of PCT

PCT:

Nolva : Day 1 - 60mg
Day 2-14 - 40mg
Day 15-21 - 20mg

Clomid : 100 / 100 / 50 / 50

PCT to start 3 days after last jab

I think that's it and I haven't forgotten anything! :shrug:

Anyway, feel free to critique and so on, would be great to hear if I've overlooked anything and so on and so fourth. This is my third cycle btw. First cycle was var only for 12 weeks, then test-e and d-bol, now finally moving onto tren :D

Regards

jambus572

Awards
Bumping in the hope of some constructive criticism :D

jambus572

Awards
Why clomid and nolva instead of just one or the other?
Combination of the two helped me recover perfectly post test-dbol. If I could save some money and only purchase one however and still achieve suitable results, I'd do this. If I have the HCG on hand would it be suitable to pick either clomid or nolva alone then?

Steroidology has a thread about standard PCT protocols and in it nolva clomid mix is a recommended route.

Thanks for your reply :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combination of the two helped me recover perfectly post test-dbol. If I could save some money and only purchase one however and still achieve suitable results, I'd do this. If I have the HCG on hand would it be suitable to pick either clomid or nolva alone then?

Steroidology has a thread about standard PCT protocols and in it nolva clomid mix is a recommended route.

Thanks for your reply :)
I have no experience with hcg. With your experience the only thing I can say would be that if it worked for you before and you know how your body will react then do what worked for you before man.