My first foray (tbol)

Newtocycles

Awards
Hi, planning on starting this first cycle soon once I finish cutting. Just wanted to check that I have everything sorted out:
4 Week cycle: Tbol 30/40/40/40, 2 scoops Cycle support, 1g TUDCA, 2g Taurine
5 Week PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, Erase 0/1/1/2/2/3, DAA 5g for 5 weeks (1 week in cycle, 4 weeks in PCT), 1g TUDCA and 2 scoops Cycle support, Tribulus extract

Does this sound like it is a good plan? I'm interested in Tbol for it's low androgenicity (as I don't want to lose my hair) and the fact it is one of the most mild orals when it comes to liver damage. Adding test on this isn't really something I want to do for hair loss reasons. Is it a good idea to run DAA after the Tbol or should they be run concurrently and would this prevent shutdown? Would Toco-8 be worth adding to PCT? Would Nolva or Clomid be the better choice for PCT?

Please let me know if I've done anything wrong. Also, I'll be avoiding alcohol altogether on the first 4 weeks but is it also necessary to avoid it totally in the PCT? I'd only be drinking once a week at most.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Add some test bro. Cycle without is a waste IMO. And if you're serious about your cycle avoid alcohol until well after your PCT

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, planning on starting this first cycle soon once I finish cutting. Just wanted to check that I have everything sorted out:
4 Week cycle: Tbol 30/40/40/40, 2 scoops Cycle support, 1g TUDCA, 2g Taurine
5 Week PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10, Erase 0/1/1/2/2/3, DAA 5g for 5 weeks (1 week in cycle, 4 weeks in PCT), 1g TUDCA and 2 scoops Cycle support, Tribulus extract

Does this sound like it is a good plan? I'm interested in Tbol for it's low androgenicity (as I don't want to lose my hair) and the fact it is one of the most mild orals when it comes to liver damage. Adding test on this isn't really something I want to do for hair loss reasons. Is it a good idea to run DAA after the Tbol or should they be run concurrently and would this prevent shutdown? Would Toco-8 be worth adding to PCT? Would Nolva or Clomid be the better choice for PCT?

Please let me know if I've done anything wrong. Also, I'll be avoiding alcohol altogether on the first 4 weeks but is it also necessary to avoid it totally in the PCT? I'd only be drinking once a week at most.
4 weeks is way to short for tbol...also drop your daa to 3g no need for 5...go a min of 6 weeks....I prefer Clomid over Novla but research and pick what you like...and drop the trib

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I'm following this buddy all the way. Keep me posted

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
How's the cycle going buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com