first PH can someone rate my support/pct critique it please?

G

gaming09

Awards
Hey guys taking my first PH Halotest-25 from powerlabs

im starting out taking USP Labs Super Cissus Rx for joints, Orange triad, omega369 and CEL CycleAssist and my normal preworkout which is longjacktongkat ali, 20e, and animal pump for two weeks before i start

I will continue taking all that through the cycle after two weeks but stopping the animal pump (i hear its not recommended) start 4 weeks of halotest at 50 50 75 100 followed by a 3 week PCT

for PCT ill be doing Triazole/Activate Xtreme and competitive edge PCT assist. Assuming this all works
on the 4th week ill be doing the Cel Cycleassist and then ill pick up the HALOTREN for a month and then the same PCT after, a month of PCT and go back to my normal workouts

Does this seem correct or am I all wrong about this. I think ive done a fair amount of research.

Links for everything im looking ot pick up
amazon /CEL-CycleAssist/dp/B0074VDB8G
amazon /10%25-off-Halotest-25-Prohormone-Warehouse/dp/B007D58G7O/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1347587017&sr=1-1&keywords=halotest
powerlabnutrition /halotest.html
bodybuilding /store/drivensports/triazole.html
amazon /Usp-Labs-Supercissus-Capsules-120-Count/dp/B001183UX4
bodybuilding /store/drivensports/activate-xtreme.html

(cant post links just put dot com at the end )
I am 27yrs old 175lbs i wanna bulk up i wanna get stronger ive been stuck on this plateau for a while now. Doing dbol or anything like that is kind of out of hte question i have no contacts and i have no idea how ppl get the real stuff off the internet and im not looking to go hard for my first PH.

Appreciate any constructive criticism

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol I'll repost my answer: I really hope your not trolling bc I'm taking time to write a decent answer...ok first off 4 weeks of Hdrol isn't going to do much it kicks in 3 weeks in so run it 6 weeks total...and as for pct you need a SERM (Clomid, Novla or torem) take your pick and search it to get the correct dosages...and time on plus pct=time off so 6 weeks of Hdrol and 4 weeks of pct means no cycles for 10 weeks after you last dosage of your serm on your last day of your pct

G

gaming09

Awards
not trolling but finding a decent answer is impossible lol, See and i heard a serm was to much for this product, I will run it for six weeks, should i even bother with the triazol and xtreme with the serm, so when i finish my cycle nothing for 10 weeks, that sucks lol, should i bother with teh PCT support? is everything else ok?

thank you btw

Last edited:
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not trolling but finding a decent answer is impossible lol, See and i heard a serm was to much for this product, I will run it for six weeks, should i even bother with the triazol and xtreme with the serm, so when i finish my cycle nothing for 10 weeks, that sucks lol, should i bother with teh PCT support? is everything else ok?
Regardless of how "light" a product like this is you will be shut down...so you would need a serm if it's Hdrol or if it's sdrol to completely different compounds with different effects but they both require a serm bro...triazol will be fine to use during pct and use daa at 3 grams a day as well and yes use all the support products...who ever said you wouldn't need a serm is an idiot...maybe they want you to have a rough recovery and lose your gains

G

gaming09

Awards
Regardless of how "light" a product like this is you will be shut down...so you would need a serm if it's Hdrol or if it's sdrol to completely different compounds with different effects but they both require a serm bro...triazol will be fine to use during pct and use daa at 3 grams a day as well and yes use all the support products...who ever said you wouldn't need a serm is an idiot...maybe they want you to have a rough recovery and lose your gains
daa as in PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid? hows " that for the serm no idea what hte dosage should be for that though ill have to look more. I really appreciate it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes to both but edit and remove that link bro so you don't get in trouble also Novla would be 20/20/10/10 and you'd be fine

G

gaming09

Awards
Yes to both but edit and remove that link bro so you don't get in trouble also Novla would be 20/20/10/10 and you'd be fine
not to be an iddiot but thats 20mg per day right? im assuming so, anyone know how to measure that out in the liquid

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
not to be an iddiot but thats 20mg per day right? im assuming so, anyone know how to measure that out in the liquid
Yeah 20mg. Go up to your other post and edit out the website you put so you don't get banned

G

gaming09

Awards
you guys have been awesome i appreciate the info, i hope this works out well for me, I added to your reps, I saw the mg is 20 per ml so i can measure that out. I think ill be good to go, i didnt expect to spend this much money but im ok with it, i dont want bitch tits and i dont wanna lose libido, anyone know while on PH if libido drops?

G

gaming09

Awards
also should i use the triazol/nolva while on cycle or just for PCT

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Your libido on this cycle will probably be higher then ever. You'll be fine! When I ran phera plex I had to punch my guy to not have a hard on