E-stane cycle help

TmRich0808

Awards
I am about to start an e-stane cycle for a little fall recomp. I am trying to add muscle while hardening everything up. I would like to gain around 10 lean pounds on this cycle. I am around 225 lbs. and I am 6'2". My body fat sits around 10% with a little fluctuation. I need some help with my cycle doses and post cycle.

cycle: e-stane

30/40/40/40/50/50

support supps: cycle assist, livercare, taurine, extra hawthorn berry, fish oil, multivitamin

PCT: nolva (20/20/10/10), erase, SNS DAA, and maybe CEL PCT assist.

Question: For my size, do those doses look correct? Also, I tend to be captain overkill when it comes to PCT but do you guys see a need to add the PCT Assist? Overall, would you guys add or take away anything in this cycle?

Thanks ahead of time guys.

liftsalot

Awards
Looks good bro I usally prefer clomid with E-stane but nolva should work too. I think the pct assist would be a good addition but not 100% nessisary since u do have the daa in there. When you starting man I'm looking at doing a rpm havoc and bold200 stack for 8 weeks here in a week or so. You dose looks good I personally never need to go to 50 might wanna watch for sides at that dose but then again I weigh a lot less than you do. Good luck man.

TmRich0808

Awards
Thanks for the help man. If I am making good enough gains with 40 mgs then I won't bump to 50. I don't live by the "if some is good, then more is better" attitude. Especially with hormones. I'm probably starting in two weeks. I have to preload all of my support supps first. I might actually consider getting some bold also and making this a full blown bulk cycle. Haven't completely decided yet.

liftsalot

Awards
Thanks for the help man. If I am making good enough gains with 40 mgs then I won't bump to 50. I don't live by the "if some is good, then more is better" attitude. Especially with hormones. I'm probably starting in two weeks. I have to preload all of my support supps first. I might actually consider getting some bold also and making this a full blown bulk cycle. Haven't completely decided yet.
Ya man for sure I was also thinking about stacking my havoc with finaflex 1-andro but don't know if that would be a good stack or not. I think it would but can't find any info anywhere that anyone's ever done it and logged it. The 1-andro is pretty mild but I think the epi would work well with it and kinda tone down the estogen. But haven't decided yet was also thinking about doing a finaflex 550-xd and 1-andro stack not to much info on that eiather.

TmRich0808

Awards
This is just a random thought. What if I used alpha-one as a kickstart to this cycle? Does anybody have any thoughts on that? It would look like this:

alpha-one:
40/40/0/0/0/0

e-stane:
30/30/40/40/50/50

Tell me what you guys think. E-stane doesnt really kick in for at least two weeks anyways, so i figured, why can't I have some fun for those two weeks while I am waiting for the e-stane for kick in. Of course I will pump up the doses of all of my support supps because I will be taking two methyl's for those two weeks. I have never taken alpha-one as a kickstart like this so if anybody has, please tell me your experience so I can relate it to this. Thanks guys.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about to start an e-stane cycle for a little fall recomp. I am trying to add muscle while hardening everything up. I would like to gain around 10 lean pounds on this cycle. I am around 225 lbs. and I am 6'2". My body fat sits around 10% with a little fluctuation. I need some help with my cycle doses and post cycle.

cycle: e-stane

30/40/40/40/50/50

support supps: cycle assist, livercare, taurine, extra hawthorn berry, fish oil, multivitamin

PCT: nolva (20/20/10/10), erase, SNS DAA, and maybe CEL PCT assist.

Question: For my size, do those doses look correct? Also, I tend to be captain overkill when it comes to PCT but do you guys see a need to add the PCT Assist? Overall, would you guys add or take away anything in this cycle?

Thanks ahead of time guys.
Is this your first cycle? At your weight you would probably be fine at 30-40 mgs for 5-6 weeks. For PCT use Nolva 20/20/20/20 with DAA and PCT Assist. I personally like to start a cortisol controlling product at the end of week 2 of PCT.
As for your on cycle supports i think you have it covered well

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is just a random thought. What if I used alpha-one as a kickstart to this cycle? Does anybody have any thoughts on that? It would look like this:

alpha-one:
40/40/0/0/0/0

e-stane:
30/30/40/40/50/50

Tell me what you guys think. E-stane doesnt really kick in for at least two weeks anyways, so i figured, why can't I have some fun for those two weeks while I am waiting for the e-stane for kick in. Of course I will pump up the doses of all of my support supps because I will be taking two methyl's for those two weeks. I have never taken alpha-one as a kickstart like this so if anybody has, please tell me your experience so I can relate it to this. Thanks guys.
I wouldnt want to use Alpha One at the front of that cycle....save that for a quick 3-4 bulk later on;)

TmRich0808

Awards
Ok cool I'll knock it down to 30/30/40/40/40/40. 10 pounds of lbm would be superb on this cycle. Btw this is not my first cycle. I have run m-drol, m14add, p-mag, and d-zine. I'm expecting results to be better than p-mag but probably not quite as potent as d zine. I have heard great things about this product and even though winter is normally bulk time, I figured I would give it a try as a recomp.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool I'll knock it down to 30/30/40/40/40/40. 10 pounds of lbm would be superb on this cycle. Btw this is not my first cycle. I have run m-drol, m14add, p-mag, and d-zine. I'm expecting results to be better than p-mag but probably not quite as potent as d zine. I have heard great things about this product and even though winter is normally bulk time, I figured I would give it a try as a recomp.
Yes i think you will find it along the lines of Pmag at 50mgs. Dzine was much better for myself -especially going up from 30 to 45 mgs per day

TmRich0808

Awards
Yes i think you will find it along the lines of Pmag at 50mgs. Dzine was much better for myself -especially going up from 30 to 45 mgs per day
Really, p-mag at 50 mgs huh? I ran p-mag two summers ago and was not really all that impressed. Do you think I might be better off running a cycle of p-mag around 75 mgs? Would this yield some better strength/size gains than e-stane at 40mgs?