Newbie H-Drol cycle questions!!

P

PBody

Awards
Ive been researching for awhile now but am still a newbi this will be my first cycle. Does everything look good???

Week 1 Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle
Week 2 Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle
Week 3 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 50mg.
Week 4 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 50mg.
Week 5 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 75mg.
Week 6 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 75mg.
Week 7 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 75mg.
Week 8 Assist, Thistle, H-Drol 75mg.
Week 9 Start PCT Nolvadex 20mg Assist, Thistle.
Week10 Nolvadex 20mg Assist, Thistle
Week11 Nolvadex 10mg Assist, Thistle
Week12Nolvadex 10mg Assist, Thistle Also maybe add a DAA test booster to the PCT for support? Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I'm in on this thread buddy all the way. Let's get u growing now

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
You should have enought caps to run the last week at 100mg! Run if it your not experiencing any sides! And I'm doing the same exact thing lol I'm currently in the middle of week 3

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
You guys may want to just run CA and drop the MT as its over load.

U also need an AI during PCT for when your Boys kick in and to block any estrogen rebound. so like Erase

Add fish oil and PCT Assist by Cell during PCT

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Pick up some Liv52 or something similar to run along with CA that doesn't have MT

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Sorry for the repeat. My phone went nuts for a second lol

Remember to save creatine for PCT as well.

Some even run a cheap cortisol blocker like Vitamin C at 4 grams a day in PCT as well

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
If u find your BP raising add in more Hawthorn Berry or Grape Seed to bring it under control.

Add 1000 cals to your current diet then sit back and watch yourself inflate and get stronger every week

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
And one last pointer and I'm sure you will get this a lot but its best to be well into your thirties before doing any cycle but if you do it before to each there own but do as much research as you can, don't go cheap, do it right or don't do it at all . . and remember once you make an informed decision then live with any issue that may arise from doing a cycle early . . .its not advisable to do a cycle young as it can screw you for life . . ..good luck guys and enjoy the cycle it will be fun.

N

Nickype

Awards
Ive been researching for awhile now but am still a newbi this will be my first cycle. Does everything look good???

Week12Nolvadex 10mg Assist, Thistle Also maybe add a DAA test booster to the PCT for support? Let me know what you think! Thanks in advance.
I personally would take 60 mg of Nolvadex on the first day of pct and carry on back down to 20mg for the rest of that pct week. This would help kick start the pct phase

N

Nickype

Awards

I would also add in DAA In your pct, this would help, its cheap and effective

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmmm? A bit high for H-Drol.

If anything u could go 40/40/20/20

And yes I agree add DAA at 3-6 grams for the first 2 weeks then 3. Start DAA one week prior to PCT

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
I would see how u do at 3G as DAA gives some the runs. If your good bump to 6 divided throughout the day

N

Nickype

Awards
I would see how u do at 3G as DAA gives some the runs. If your good bump to 6 divided throughout the day
E-pharm testforce 2 is chelated DAA which helps with absorption and less people suffer from the runs using that product but it is more expensive than normal DAA

N

Nickype

Awards
E pharm testforce do a chelate DAA which helps with absorption and less people suffer from the runs using it but it is more expensive.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmm? I do not know this product but TY I shall look into it.

Always like trying new things.