SD/4ad/Stano/Triple Whopper Log

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Jk about the triple whopper part...

Okay so I finished PCT for hdrol a few months back, and at that time I was about 180 but had a little more BF than I'd like so I did a cut with some Oxy Elite Pro for about a month and now I'm usually weighing in around 170, though I can tell it's a more muscular 170 than the last time I was at this weight for sure.

This cycle is a bulk, it's actually SD/4ad 4 weeks straight into stano solo 4 weeks to harden up and lean out/solidify gains. I'll be starting the cycle on Monday the 10th. Here's the plan:

SD-10/20/20/30/0/0/0/0 (Possibly do 30 week 3 as well, see how 20 feels)
4AD-800/800/800/800/0/0/0/0
Stano-0/0/0/0/800/800/1000/1000
Aegis-4 cap ed
Cycle Support

PCT
Nolva(20mg caps)-40/20/20eod/20eod/0/0
Exemestane(12.5mg caps)-1/1/1eod/1eod/1eod/1eod
Endosurge-6/6/6/6/6/6
Reduce XT-3/3/3/3/3/3

The only things I don't have on hand are the Endosurge and Reduce XT, but I do have DAA and Erase on hand so if I need to stop early I still have everything for a full PCT. For staples I'll be taking fish oil, Orange Triad, and of course protein, protein, protein. I want to end this cycle at 185-190, so 15-20lbs is the goal. Going to be working out 5 days a week with cardio after workouts 4 days.

Oh forgot to throw some lifting stats up so here ya go:

DB Bench Press: 180 (haven't done BB in a long time)
DB Incline: 140
Deadlift: 335, 365 racked
Squat: 335 (did 365 at end of hdrol but haven't got it since)

Before pictures! Even got a nice farmer's tan going, lol wish I would've evened out before this:

b41.jpg
b42.jpg
b43.jpg

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I was just thinking about it, I know when I'm going to dose the SD, but is it okay to take one of the 4ad doses at the same time?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about it, I know when I'm going to dose the SD, but is it okay to take one of the 4ad doses at the same time?
I usually dose separately that way one doesn't override the other if that makes sense. But honestly prob doesn't make a big difference.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I could probably split them up a few hours or so, it'll work out.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
**** Yeah!!!! Gyyyyyynnnno!

There's my arsenal!

Attachments

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Going to start buying supports as soon as my pay checks start rolling in... Looks like we may be running around the same time frame.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Going to start buying supports as soon as my pay checks start rolling in... Looks like we may be running around the same time frame.
Hell yeah! Cycle bros!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd going to run a similar cycle SD and stano. Just curious what are the benefits of adding the 4ad I was also thinking of adding that in.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
SUBBED ofc... i want to show you the arsenal i showed drizzie! except ill wait till the rest comes in first..

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
subd going to run a similar cycle SD and stano. Just curious what are the benefits of adding the 4ad I was also thinking of adding that in.
I'm basically using the 4ad as a test base along with the SD since it's a 2-step conversion. This will hopefully help to combat some of the sides from SD. Then I'm running the stano for 4 weeks after that to solidify gains, and harden up/lean out.

Is that all I am to you? I thought we were more than that?
Alright then, cycle lovers lol

SUBBED ofc... i want to show you the arsenal i showed drizzie! except ill wait till the rest comes in first..
Can't wait to see it man! Gotta see what the nutrition expert is running lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ya thats what i was thinking as well. you just made my decision to add the 4ad.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just ordered a resupply on my Orange Triad, and some CEL Cycle Assist since my AI Cycle Support supply is running low and that was like 5 bucks cheaper. Can't wait to start this run!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a resupply on my Orange Triad, and some CEL Cycle Assist since my AI Cycle Support supply is running low and that was like 5 bucks cheaper. Can't wait to start this run!
CEL Cycle Assist seems like a better deal all around. Orange Triad is on sale at my local supp store. Just awaiting my pay checks to start coming in!

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Why not run the stano all 8 weeks?? I was planning on running Stano/SD for 4 weeks, and them Stano solo for another 4. I've got everything but the Stano at this point.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Why not run the stano all 8 weeks?? I was planning on running Stano/SD for 4 weeks, and them Stano solo for another 4. I've got everything but the Stano at this point.
Honestly I'm running it this way because it's what was suggested to me by someone more knowledgeable than me about PH/DS, I don't really get why not stano the first 4 weeks as well instead of the 4ad but if it works out well which I think it will, then it's all good.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Honestly I'm running it this way because it's what was suggested to me by someone more knowledgeable than me about PH/DS, I don't really get why not stano the first 4 weeks as well instead of the 4ad but if it works out well which I think it will, then it's all good.
Sounds good to me, I'm interested in your results!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in a timeframe? When da fuc you starting?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm interested in a timeframe? When da fuc you starting?
Monday bro, been preloading cycle support this whole week. Just took some befores I'll have them up in a little while.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeaaaaaa boi! I'm in big homie

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Threw some befores up!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looks good man! You are gunna pack on some size!

Only thing I noticed is you plan on using nolva and arimidex? They both compete and the nolva will win making the arimidex useless. Try using exemestane instead. Its better for pct because there is no chance of rebound

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Looks good man! You are gunna pack on some size!

Only thing I noticed is you plan on using nolva and arimidex? They both compete and the nolva will win making the arimidex useless. Try using exemestane instead. Its better for pct because there is no chance of rebound
Thanks really excited about this cycle! I'm like freakin' out trying to wait for monday lol.

I thought arimidex and exemestane were basically the same, that was why I was going with it. I could get some exemestane, what dosages should I run that at? I can get it in 25mg or 12.5mg caps, or liquid, though I prefer the caps.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Caps man. Run it at 12.5mg ED for the first week. Then go to EOD for the rest of pct. I like to run it a week past my SERM so there is no rebound.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Caps man. Run it at 12.5mg ED for the first week. Then go to EOD for the rest of pct. I like to run it a week past my SERM so there is no rebound.
Sounds good, I'll get some soon, have it by the end of this no problem. Don't want to risk rebound for sure.

I gotta get some sleep, it's late where I'm at. Can't wait to get this started 2 more days then IT IS ON!!!

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I'm in for the ride. Kill it brah.

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that :( being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nice definition, I have to work hard to get like that :( being endomorphish and ****. Regardless, think I will keep bulking all fall/winter unless I turn into a blob. Monday!
Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot man! I was actually hoping to get a little more shredded than that on my cut, but I think maybe to get the kind of look I want I still need some more muscle mass and thickness. Hell yeah for winter bulk, it's time to get big!
Yes sir!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Its always time to get big!

lumipz

lumipz

Awards
Can't wait to see it man! Gotta see what the nutrition expert is running lol.
stock.jpg

Promised you i'd show you my own little pharmacia! ..Remember, i'm a starving college student.
Back to your cycle though!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love those GI benefits.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
nice stash man. Ill post mine up when all my stuff gets in. I have quite a stockpile already tho

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Also that picture reminds me that I wish I would've picked up some DMZ before the ban... though I'm in the UK and you can actually still get SD and DMZ from sites here so why do I care?
BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
BC you have to pay on the pound. That's why you SHOULD care...
Lol. I have 5 bottles of SD-10, so I don't think I would actually buy any of it anyway.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
So it's the day before the start of the cycle, I weighed in a little light this morning 166.5lbs. I haven't been watching my cals this week though so probably not eating enough. Gonna start tracking them again starting today, want to keep it around 3000-3500 calories trying to gain good lean mass. Last time I bulked I was eating 3500 to 4000 and I think it was a little too much, gained more fat than I'd have liked to. Will increase if gains aren't coming though.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Subbed, Your Gonna Love SD I know I am. Are you gonna check your Blood Pressure? What routine will you be running on cycle? Kill It Bro =)
Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have ya man. I will periodically check BP have a wrist cuff. I'm gonna be running a 5-day routine Legs/Chest/Back/Arms/Shoulders, will post workouts each day, aiming for at least 20 sets each day.

Woke up this morning, 10mg of SD with 400mg of 4ad, 2 1g fish oils, and 2 spoonfuls natty peanut butter. About to eat 3 hard boiled eggs and hit the gym, then a protein shake and bowl of oats. Legs today.
Just got up to for work. Tired as hell. Didn't sleep well. But anyways go murder the gym bossman

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Also checked BP, was 136/79, so in high normal range. Like I said though I think I didn't drink enough water at all today, and I actually just read that drinking more water can lower BP so maybe that's got something to do with it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
DAY 1! Legs:

Sled Leg Press: 270x15, 360x10, 360x8, 360x8, 450x5 (weight is without machine weight which is 118)
Calf Press: 160x12, 190x10, 190x10, 190x8, 190x6 supersetted with below
Hamstring Curls: 80x15, 95x12, 110x10, 125x8, 125x6
Quadricep Extensions: 95x12, 110x12, 110x10, 110x8, 125x6

Forgot my notebook to write everything down today so those might be off a little, but I know max weights are all right. Did sled leg press instead of squats today because both power racks were being used. Felt like I went a little weak for a leg day but made up for it, went to a 7th century cathedral and walked around for about 3 hours, including up and down a ton of stairs so my legs feel pretty busted. Pretty good day, only thing to note so far is a headache but I think it was just from not drinking enough water today now that I'm home and I've drank some feeling a little better.
Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Great wokrout man don't sell yourself short, those numbers are gonna sky rocket in about 2 weeks =)
Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Thanks man! I've got high hopes for this run gonna kill it!
Heck yeah, keep those carbs in you, i had a loss of appetite the first week, but i had no problem eating, just make sure your always eating a little something.