What can i add to decca test cycle!?

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
Hi everyone! I'm currently on week 3 of 250mg test, 350mg decca cycle. All is going well! I'm 210, 6ft, 14%bf. I have the "clean eating" running 90% about 2500 cal. I'm more smooth than I like and am trying to add a few pounds of muscle and lose more bf. want to stay away from orals if I can since they are harder on the liver. Could I add some primo or tren eth to the mix? If so, on which week and what's a good dose?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well ur three weeks in on two long ester compounds . U won't. Start seeing results till week 6. And u will get huge fast. If u want to ad some thing don't add tren e it's another long ester. U the only thing u could really add is an oral. Yeah they are a little rough on the liver but u r doing roids. U could throw in some dbol. That's what I'd do. Primo is usually a long ester and takes 12-16 weeks to run properly. Promo ace is normally a pill u could throw that in for 6-8 weeks but it's pricey.

I would just wait till every thing kicks I. But insist on adding some thing go with Dbol or a PH.

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
Well ur three weeks in on two long ester compounds . U won't. Start seeing results till week 6. And u will get huge fast. If u want to ad some thing don't add tren e it's another long ester. U the only thing u could really add is an oral. Yeah they are a little rough on the liver but u r doing roids. U could throw in some dbol. That's what I'd do. Primo is usually a long ester and takes 12-16 weeks to run properly. Promo ace is normally a pill u could throw that in for 6-8 weeks but it's pricey.

I would just wait till every thing kicks I. But insist on adding some thing go with Dbol or a PH.
Thanks! I left out the fact that I've been on test cyp/sus alternating for 8 months!! LOL. Trt So just added decca since I've been hitting it hard for for a year. If I tighten up my diet better,is it possible to get some of this belly fat off during this cycle? Don't know if u call this a cycle since I'm a lifer on test!!! Gonna do decca for 12-14 wks

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards

What PH would u recommend? And dosage

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
First I would double ur dosage of test for the next 12 weeks. So 500mg of test cyp. And I'd run the deca for 12 weeks total. It's called a blast. If ur Gona run a ph I'd personally us sd, but it might be hard to find. Go with dzine if u can find it and run it 6 weeks 30mg for 4 weeks the 45 mg for the last 2 weeks.

deeb2468

deeb2468

Awards
First I would double ur dosage of test for the next 12 weeks. So 500mg of test cyp. And I'd run the deca for 12 weeks total. It's called a blast. If ur Gona run a ph I'd personally us sd, but it might be hard to find. Go with dzine if u can find it and run it 6 weeks 30mg for 4 weeks the 45 mg for the last 2 weeks.
Appreciate the feedback! Thanks