Full Liver and Lipid panel results.

rabz

rabz

Awards
If anyone on here has any interest in liver panel results or has some experience in typical results after PCT I will gladly post it up for us to discuss. This are results that are almost a month after PCT. just let me know if there is interest before I type the massive thing up lol. Thanks bros

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Lots of words, numbers, and medical mumbo-jumbo? Keep that shiz to YOURSELF! ha ha

Where you get your bloods done at? I get mine at labcorp using privatemdlabs. They always show areas of concern in bold, as well as the normal ranges I SHOULD be in.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lots of words, numbers, and medical mumbo-jumbo? Keep that shiz to YOURSELF! ha ha

Where you get your bloods done at? I get mine at labcorp using privatemdlabs. They always show areas of concern in bold, as well as the normal ranges I SHOULD be in.
Closest labcorp is 50 min from me wtf!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Closest labcorp is 50 min from me wtf!

Even with the stupid amount you'd spend on gas, it still be saving you money. A male hormone panel runs 150$

rabz

rabz

Awards

I'm lucky enough to have a family member that been an RN and lab technician for 20+ years lol. She's a pro and comes to my house for free. I'll be posting results Tuesday for y'all.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I'm lucky enough to have a family member that been an RN and lab technician for 20+ years lol. She's a pro and comes to my house for free. I'll be posting results Tuesday for y'all.

That's pretty sweet. Guess she knows whatsup to unless you plaid the ol "this is my friends results" thing. Either the case.....it's going to be much more satisfying hearing it from someone who is a lab tech then some random person on a forum. Definitely would help ME sleep better at night.

rabz

rabz

Awards
Lol yeah. She's cool. She gonna do levels through and before next cycle.