DBol/Deca/Sustanon - Help

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Hey guys,
i have been training for a year now, went from 165 pounds to 185! But i am still hungry.
Weight now is 185 pounds
hieght is 5.8"
BF - No idea but not alot i assume:ponder:
food - 6 meals high in carbs and proteins and a few supplements.

NOW

I was thinking of a second cycle which would be classic mass builder DBol Deca and sustanon.
I didnt practice PCT earlier and you know the rest...
Plan was :
DBol - 40mg daily till 5 weeks
Deca - 400mg twice a week till 12 weeks
Sustanon - 250mg EOD till 14 weeks (1000-750 a week)

Guidance on if i can run deca for 16 weeks? or how long would be effective? And PCT?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run deca any less than 16 weeks. It takes quite awhile to kick in fully, about 6-7 weeks. Whatever the length you decide, run your test at least a week longer than the deca.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
So i should run it for 16 weeks and sustanon 17?
And what should be my PCT?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that layout looks fine.

As far as pct, haven't done one in a long ass time. I'm on for life.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
hold on a second!
So staying on isn't bad?
because i saw an interview where Flex Wheeler had problems having a baby later because of low test.

However I would like the on and off stage.
Any suggestions for PCT?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
hold on a second!
So staying on isn't bad?
because i saw an interview where Flex Wheeler had problems having a baby later because of low test.

However I would like the on and off stage.
Any suggestions for PCT?
Staying on is a life long decision. Many guys, general public included, use test for TRT purposes. If this is something (bbing) that's just a hobby, definitely cycle smart and do a proper pct. Once you decide to stay on for the long haul, there's no turning back. Some say that yeah it can cause issues like not being able to impregnate, but I know plenty of guys that were on for years, even decades and got their gfs/wives pregnant. Again I don't suggest it to anyone, but when done properly it's not as bad as some think.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Anyone?
PCT help needed!
UNC 21 - any PCT suggestions?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Anyone?
PCT help needed!
UNC 21 - any PCT suggestions?
Honestly bro, Im probably not the best to ask for PCT adivce. Its been almost 4 years since I ran a PCT. And pretty much all i ever ran was nolva & clomid. Couldnt even tell ya what dosages.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
no problems bro, will be waiting for someone to assist me.

hsvcraig

Awards
Clomid and nolvadex mate

Both run for 4 weeks

Clomid
100 - 50- 50 -50. Mgs
Nolvadex
20 - 20 - 20 - 20. Mgs

There weeks 1 to 4 dosages

Although 16 weeks is a long time, you'll stop gaining after 10 to 12 weeks n it'll be harder for you to recover after 4 months of being on

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and nolvadex mate

Both run for 4 weeks

Clomid
100 - 50- 50 -50. Mgs
Nolvadex
20 - 20 - 20 - 20. Mgs

Although 16 weeks is a long time, you'll stop gaining after 10 to 12 weeks n it'll be harder for you to recover after 4 months of being on
Why would he stop gaining after 10-12 weeks? That makes zero sense

hsvcraig

Awards
Are you serious? Your receptors get flooded after 10 to 12 weeks and your body stops responding aswell, hence why the pros lower there doses for at least 2 weeks around that time then go again or in his case pct. for me it's around 8 weeks

hsvcraig

Awards
You can up your dose around post week 10 to continue gains but not the best way in my opinion

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? Your receptors get flooded after 10 to 12 weeks and your body stops responding aswell, hence why the pros lower there doses for at least 2 weeks around that time then go again or in his case pct. for me it's around 8 weeks
LOL what a joke! Pros PCT? very doubtful, not to mention even lowering their doses. If you stop gaining after 8 weeks, or hell even 10-12 weeks you need to either adjust your diet or training.

hsvcraig

Awards
U need to read properly what I wrote it doesn't say pros do pct, I said in his case pct. Lol I think you need to educate yourself on aas mate n ul realise your receptors get flooded and stop responding as good and yes most pros do lower there dose, most do not continuously run extremely high doses. Even just google it before you keep embarrassing yourself

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys,
i have been training for a year now, went from 165 pounds to 185! But i am still hungry.
Weight now is 185 pounds
hieght is 5.8"
BF - No idea but not alot i assume:ponder:
food - 6 meals high in carbs and proteins and a few supplements.

NOW

I was thinking of a second cycle which would be classic mass builder DBol Deca and sustanon.
I didnt practice PCT earlier and you know the rest...
Plan was :
DBol - 40mg daily till 5 weeks
Deca - 400mg twice a week till 12 weeks
Sustanon - 250mg EOD till 14 weeks (1000-750 a week)

Guidance on if i can run deca for 16 weeks? or how long would be effective? And PCT?
So let me get this straight for your second cycle you want to run 1000mg sustanon and 800mg deca? Seems like an awful lot for a second cycle. Also do you have caber or prami on hand? Running that dose you would need to be prepared for prolactin related sides. Pct I'd run torem at 90/60/60/30 with aromasin 12.5 mg EOD and a natty test booster. Clomid and Nolva would do too clomid 100/50/50/25 Nolva 40/20/20/20 with aromasin and a natty t booster. Good luck bro.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
U need to read properly what I wrote it doesn't say pros do pct, I said in his case pct. Lol I think you need to educate yourself on aas mate n ul realise your receptors get flooded and stop responding as good and yes most pros do lower there dose, most do not continuously run extremely high doses. Even just google it before you keep embarrassing yourself
Sorry, I dont go by google and listen to what uneducated people like you say. I go by experience. Not once have I ever had my gains stop by week 10 or even week 12. Adjust your diet and training accordingly and your gains should never cease. But either way, have fun being mediocre and wasting your aas.

hsvcraig

Awards
I actually feel embarrassed for you with what you've been writing. Hang in there buddy. Oh and when you do educate yourself on aas please be sure to come back and say woopsy I know nothing. I haven't looked but I'm certain there'd be stickies or something on this forum to support this, do yaself a favor n have a look. Or even better, read Ronny Rowland's "you'll want to read this" thread on another forum. If ya can't believe that man then nothing's gonna get through to ya

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually feel embarrassed for you with what you've been writing. Hang in there buddy. Oh and when you do educate yourself on aas please be sure to come back and say woopsy I know nothing. I haven't looked but I'm certain there'd be stickies or something on this forum to support this, do yaself a favor n have a look. Or even better, read Ronny Rowland's "you'll want to read this" thread on another forum. If ya can't believe that man then nothing's gonna get through to ya
You really think you stop responding and making gains in 10-12 weeks? Receptors saturated?

Riggggggght.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Come on guys agree to disagree your highjacking ops thread.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Come on guys agree to disagree your highjacking ops thread.
Who cares. It's about the spread of good information, and information based on actual experience. Something this place used to be big on.

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Thanks everyone for the replies and the valuble info.
Really appreciate it.
I will let you know how it went for me.
Cheers!

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
Clomid and nolvadex mate

Both run for 4 weeks

Clomid
100 - 50- 50 -50. Mgs
Nolvadex
20 - 20 - 20 - 20. Mgs

Very true at what you said, didn't gain an ounce after 10th week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 2