critic my trenadrol cycle

jamezino

Awards
First off i've done extensive research on trenadrol by kilosports read and heard plenty of good things about it. Anyways just got my bottle of it and i'm ready to do a 4 week cycle of it starting tomorrow.
I am going to try and log the hole thing from start to finish so maybe this can help someone else. Also critic away if i need anything else

My stats as of today:
height: 5'5 im a short guy
weight: 154

precycle:
preloaded with Cycle assist first 10 days

cycle info:
Trenadrol 30/60/60/60(30 is only for the first three days to
how I react, then I will go to 60)
cycle assist
fish oil
*** megaman sports
Mutant mass

pct:
PCT assist
clomid 75/50/50/25

Reason for wanting to do it is i've been inbetween 150-155 for many years now and i've been working out since i was 16 my goal weight is a solid 165. What you guys think?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used to run trenadrol for 6 weeks 2-3 caps a day. Not sure how only 4 weeks will treat you. It kicks in fairly quick but not quick enough for only a 4 weeker. Assessing your tolerance, I would shoot for at least a 5 week cycle.

jamezino

Awards
did you get good results after a 6 week cycle? if so how much weight did you gain? what were the sides and what pct did you use?

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you get good results after a 6 week cycle? if so how much weight did you gain? what were the sides and what pct did you use?
I took Trenadrol blindly not knowing much about PH's, not drinking enough water, no liver support and OTC pct **** and luckily had no real sides to speak of besides some neck cramps and infrequent bloody noses. Had great gains even when I wasn't focused on dieting etc. Gave great size and strength. About 12lbs on no real diet to speak of. If you do it right trenadrol by Kilosports can get you yoked bro. Only problem is that it's soo damn expensive now and not worth it to me anymore. SD is king for me but comes with more sides.

jamezino

Awards
I took Trenadrol blindly not knowing much about PH's, not drinking enough water, no liver support and OTC pct **** and luckily had no real sides to speak of besides some neck cramps and infrequent bloody noses. Had great gains even when I wasn't focused on dieting etc. Gave great size and strength. About 12lbs on no real diet to speak of. If you do it right trenadrol by Kilosports can get you yoked bro. Only problem is that it's soo damn expensive now and not worth it to me anymore. SD is king for me but comes with more sides.
thanks for the info man. hope this stuff works for me